Do you believe in the death penalty?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: Do you believe in the death penalty?

Post by spanky4ever »

edeholland wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I reported you for trolling. Hope they kick your ass for being a smart ass :!: I had enough of your nothing ness :shock:

I am not sure he was trying to troll or be an asshole.

you got a like from your post; from Sircallen
of corse he was trolling, and being a smart ass. How can you even doubt that? I would like SirCallen to make sence of his post, in a way that we can all understand his sincere trying to be positive and making a post here, that has anything to do with the topic or the post he was quoting. Man up and take trolling for real, and maybe we can have a good discussion here - again :shock:
even if you have to ban SirCallen for a week or 2 :geek:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I liked Ede's post because he got the right idea and I didn't want to clutter the thread by like how what I'm just about to do.

I'm the one who bumped/revived this thread 12 hours before I went to bed :) I was just thinking about things and remembered goodspeed's response, and how he valued happiness, and I'm reading a book about animal liberation based on similar values of happiness, and so I asked the simple question, "Do you eat meat?" When I woke up I didn't expect to see 4+ more pages of content and the discussion to have completely shifted over to rape and prison statistics. At the time it was very germane and the discussion was kind of about morality in general, and what to make of it?

Maybe it's time for a new thread, but I have to read this book first, and I have to apply to jobs before that.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

deleted_user wrote:I liked Ede's post because he got the right idea and I didn't want to clutter the thread by like how what I'm just about to do.

I'm the one who bumped/revived this thread 12 hours before I went to bed :) I was just thinking about things and remembered goodspeed's response, and how he valued happiness, and I'm reading a book about animal liberation based on similar values of happiness, and so I asked the simple question, "Do you eat meat?" When I woke up I didn't expect to see 4+ more pages of content and the discussion to have completely shifted over to rape and prison statistics. At the time it was very germane and the discussion was kind of about morality in general, and what to make of it?

Maybe it's time for a new thread, but I have to read this book first, and I have to apply to jobs before that.

Ok :ugeek:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Canada JulyBurnsOrange
Skirmisher
ESO: JulyBurnsOrange

Post by JulyBurnsOrange »

The worst people in society (serial killers, rapists, etc.) forfeit the their own human rights when they take someone elses. They quite simply, dont deserve a place among us.

Im not really sure how you can disagree with that lol
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

JulyBurnsOrange wrote:The worst people in society (serial killers, rapists, etc.) forfeit the their own human rights when they take someone elses. They quite simply, dont deserve a place among us.

I don't think they forfeit their own human rights.

Well, that wasn't hard to disagree with.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Snuden wrote:In cases where there is no doubt whatsoever, death is too easy. I would rather roast them over a fire over the course of weeks.
I would sing old Norse songs, while watching.

Haha you're the christian guy right? You not only believe in hell but it appears you like it too
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

ovi12 wrote:
Snuden wrote:In cases where there is no doubt whatsoever, death is too easy. I would rather roast them over a fire over the course of weeks.

Haha you're the christian guy right? You not only believe in hell but it appears you like it too

nah that's lejend

Snuu is, um, different
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

deleted_user wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

nah that's lejend

Snuu is, um, different

I think I remember this guy also making some posts "God is real and tge creator of the universe!" I just think it's funny that sometimes christians, who are supposed to be the modt loving people, are the most twisted. And this was a perfect example of that.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Amsel_ wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Amsel_ wrote:Do you know how are drugs brought into Europe? Is there a route where nearly all drugs come through, like America with Mexico, or are there a bunch of small routes?

I think it depends on the drug. Iirc, most hard drugs come from asia. Hash mostly comes from northern africa (especially morocco). A lot of weed comes from the netherlands. But I'm really not sure and I could be wrong

Do you guys have any cartels, (Eastern Europe?) or is it mostly a small operation? I've also heard that Kosovo has issues with drug traffickers.

In some specific places there are some cartels, but overall not really I'd say. Depends on the country too
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag zosgan
Musketeer
ESO: Zosgan

Post by zosgan »

of course like it's mentioned in the holy quran 28
قحاب ويييييييييييييي نتوما قحاب فلبرلمان دلقحاب
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Oh, look! The ignorant fool is exposing himself again by quoting a factually correct statement in an attempt to discredit it. The tactic is as novel as it is ingenious. I'm shocked that the poor baby isn't familiar with normalization of rape and rape culture outside of the Netherlands. Please keep embarrasing yourself, kid. If nothing else, it entertains me.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Oh, neo-nazioom is mad... please show me the sources for your factually correct statement!
I bet now we won't hear from neo-nazioom on this topic ever again lol. ez money.

It's just that I can't possibly add more to my signature, or otherwise I would add this jewel of culture as a thinly veiled excuse for white supremacy to my sig!
Every time you are in chat or in a thread you talk about me, jewmejew and what not. And then you say I'm obsessed... lmao.
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

deleted_user wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

nah that's lejend

Snuu is, um, different

Whatever happened to Lejend? He was entertaining.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:
edeholland wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I am not sure he was trying to troll or be an asshole.

you got a like from your post; from Sircallen
of corse he was trolling, and being a smart ass. How can you even doubt that? I would like SirCallen to make sence of his post, in a way that we can all understand his sincere trying to be positive and making a post here, that has anything to do with the topic or the post he was quoting. Man up and take trolling for real, and maybe we can have a good discussion here - again :shock:
even if you have to ban SirCallen for a week or 2 :geek:
I don't understand why you would report him for that post, or even think he was "trolling". He actually made a valid albeit somewhat nitpicky point.
Amsel_ wrote:Whatever happened to Lejend? He was entertaining.
My guess is he'll pop back at some point. That's how he usually rolls.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Too many people have been falsely convicted and killed under the death penalty, only to be exonerated by new evidence that popped up years later. As long as it is possible to wrongly convict someone, I do not believe the death penalty should be permissible. If it were possible to be 100% sure someone committed a murder it might be acceptable, but that's not the reality.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

No, but I support assisted euthanasia.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

I just think it would be kinda exciting to kill a person and get away with it because the law is on my side and they deserved it.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Jam wrote:I just think it would be kinda exciting to kill a person and get away with it because the law is on my side and they deserved it.

I volunteer
Canada JulyBurnsOrange
Skirmisher
ESO: JulyBurnsOrange

Post by JulyBurnsOrange »

edeholland wrote:
JulyBurnsOrange wrote:The worst people in society (serial killers, rapists, etc.) forfeit the their own human rights when they take someone elses. They quite simply, dont deserve a place among us.

you have less morals then, idk what to tell you. I dont understand how anyone commiting the vilest acts imagineable could be looked at with any sympathy.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Well, where do you draw that line?
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

JulyBurnsOrange wrote:
edeholland wrote:

you have less morals then, idk what to tell you. I dont understand how anyone commiting the vilest acts imagineable could be looked at with any sympathy.

There's a difference between respecting someone's rights and sympathizing with them. When you make it legal to do terrible things to any person, you are opening Pandora's Box. If horrific tactics can be used in some circumstances, why not others? And if on some people, why not all people?
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

It's much easier to just ban the death penalty because it removes any ambiguity or subjective judgement from the equation. How do you decide whether someone can be rehabilitated or not? How do you figure out who deserves to die and who deserves to live?
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

tedere12 wrote:No, but I support assistedeuthanasia.

Please don`t, here in dietschland girls with a broken love heart order those pills now

Update, didnt see the assisted.

Theres a documentary here made where the 'assistence' was performed by ordering a fysically healthy but with dementia (still driving car finely) to sit the f*ck down in order to die... sort of
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:Oh, look! The ignorant fool is exposing himself again by quoting a factually correct statement in an attempt to discredit it. The tactic is as novel as it is ingenious. I'm shocked that the poor baby isn't familiar with normalization of rape and rape culture outside of the Netherlands. Please keep embarrasing yourself, kid. If nothing else, it entertains me.

I'm still waiting for those facts. And while you're at it, you might learn to read, because you are misquoting me and misrepresenting what I said. I assume it's not with malicious intent, such a fine fellow as you are, so it must be a problem of faulty decoding.
United States of America Vickyxxx5528
Skirmisher
ESO: Kikk

Post by Vickyxxx5528 »

You kill someone you deserve to be killed.
The Otto Lamer Girl

“Yes yes I Otto lame!
Cos when I win with another civ, it’s not the same!
When the TC’s down, vills runin-round,
It will make you so mad to change game!”