Carpal Tunnel Mitigation

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Re: Carpal Tunnel Mitigation

Post by gamevideo113 »

Sargsyan wrote:
deleted_user wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:Callen pull up bar can be the real treatment with no surgery and alot of benefits.hannibal for king himself started calisthenics because of injured wrist.he not only got rid of his problems but also built an amazing body.i really can't describe how good it is.i have one in my room and i train regularly. Im able to break apricot stone with my bare hands

hmm, I used to have a pull up bar but now don't on account of it ruining door frames and affecting my apartment deposits.

Lol doorway pull up bar is just gay, it's so uncomfortable and it reduces the amount of exercises you can do.
I recommend you to get this kind of wall mounted pull up bar as you can do many exercises on many muscle groups

User has been warned for this post.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Post by Lenari »

As Sargsyan has been pointing out traction can be quite helpful. You could also use weight or something similar to get traction on your wrist. Just make sure the traction is linear. Maybe you can specified your problems a little more. Have you got nerval pain or tingling in your hands? I would also recommend you to reduce the amount of time sitting in front of the PC. Another good things is a tense device :)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

At first I thought my carpal tunnel was from using my PC, specifically my mouse, but as I've gathered more and more input from online experts I'm forced to conclude the issue at hand is my masturbation habit.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

From my experience your masturbator can work 10x efficient after investing some time in pull up bar training
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco