Tit reveals himself

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Tit reveals himself

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

umeu wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Regardless of what umeu did or did not do I think this community is full of too much racism that needs to be dealt with

No? Apart from the Umeu accusations, where do you see racism in this community?
Also the "regardless of what umeu did" shows the very biased point of view you have. If he were nice with everyone, I'm sure nobody would call him a monkey.

You are insulting everyone wherever you go, yet nobody has called you monkey or nigger. Or any other kind of racist slur. That's the racism. But I guess you're too daft to understand that.

No because I'm not back and I wouldn't care lol.
I've been insulted personnally about things you don't need to know, and that's the same.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

ChewSick wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:If he were nice with everyone, I'm sure nobody would call him a monkey.

This is correct. It's still a racist statement. Gibson and others explained it pretty well why. And just because you think it's not racist doesn't make it not racist.
Just remember youre trying to reason with a person who has stated several times he doesnt think its racist to call a black person a nigger. It's probably time to hang up the hat and give up on trying to explain why.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

fightinfrenchman wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Regardless of what umeu did or did not do I think this community is full of too much racism that needs to be dealt with

No? Apart from the Umeu accusations, where do you see racism in this community?
Also the "regardless of what umeu did" shows the very biased point of view you have. If he were nice with everyone, I'm sure nobody would call him a monkey.

I've reported many, many examples of it, and you've even been banned over it before, so don't play dumb.

I'm not really biased here; I'm saying regardless of what he did racist insults are not appropriate. If he's so bad why not just ban him from chats?

I said "apart from the Umeu accusations". Besides I've never been banned for being racist, I was banned for disagreeing with garja over some EP changes.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

ChewSick wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:If he were nice with everyone, I'm sure nobody would call him a monkey.

This is correct. It's still a racist statement. Gibson and others explained it pretty well why.

No they didn't actually.

And just because you think it's not racist doesn't make it not racist.

That is totally true, and because you think that it is racist, it doesn't make it racist, which is why we're arguing.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

The problem is you call them "accusations" when I have plainly seen you being racist
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

gibson try explaining it in a form of a build order
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:
ChewSick wrote:

This is correct. It's still a racist statement. Gibson and others explained it pretty well why. And just because you think it's not racist doesn't make it not racist.
Just remember youre trying to reason with a person who has stated several times he doesnt think its racist to call a black person a nigger.

Pretty typical from a person who has been brainwashed, and told that calling someone nigga is racist.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

lol yes of course we trust you
you are an angel you never talk to me
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

fightinfrenchman wrote:The problem is you call them "accusations" when I have plainly seen you being racist

I've been offensive toward Umeu. I've never claimed that black people were inferior human beings.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

@Vinyanyérë @Papist @XeeleeFlower @hleung @edeholland @Cometk @kami_ryu Can we get some consensus on what ESOC policy is on this? Is using racial slurs against the rules?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Just remember youre trying to reason with a person who has stated several times he doesnt think its racist to call a black person a nigger.

Pretty typical from a person who has been brainwashed, and told that calling someone nigga is racist.
I never said that, I said that calling a person a nigger, a word which by definition implies inferiority, is racist.
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

umeu wrote:
stronk wrote:Is umeu black?

i'm as much black as white aka... brown.

What do you mean with that? Are you telling me that you aren't completely "black" aka lightskin (like father black and mother white) or do mean that the word "black" is inappropriate and/or you would describe yourself more as brown?
give that guy a manual
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

banish me you are right
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

nvm
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You are insulting everyone wherever you go, yet nobody has called you monkey or nigger. Or any other kind of racist slur. That's the racism. But I guess you're too daft to understand that.

I've been insulted personnally about things you don't need to know, and that's the same.

which only proves its about race, aka intended to be racist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I never said that, I said that calling a person a nigger, a word which by definition implies inferiority, is racist.

Negro means black in Spanish, and it became nigga in English. It isn't by definition racist.
But that's not even the topic. My point is that when you flame someone, and just one person, you're not being racist since racism applies to a group of people.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Negro means black in Spanish, and it became nigga in English. It isn't by definition racist.
But that's not even the topic. My point is that when you flame someone, and just one person, you're not being racist since racism applies to a group of people.
Attachments
stupid diarouga.PNG
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

If you have such a problem with being bound by this one, very easy to follow American cultural practice, then you don't belong on this website.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

stronk wrote:
umeu wrote:

What do you mean with that? Are you telling me that you aren't completely "black" aka lightskin (like father black and mother white) or do mean that the word "black" is inappropriate?

i meant the former.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

umeu wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

which only proves its about race, aka intended to be racist.

It's just meant to be offensive lol. Likewise, some guys (or some strats) are called "gay", does it make it homophobic?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

actually negro in spanish means black/negro in english. you're clearly clueless.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

fightinfrenchman wrote:If you have such a problem with being bound by this one, very easy to follow American cultural practice, then you don't belong on this website.

And I'm not using it because I know that you guys get upset about it. Just saying that when I say it, it isn't racist.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

@Diarouga just in case youre too fucking stupid to read that picture( which is likely) I posted, the word nigger BY DEFINITION MEANS THAT A PERSON OF ETHNIC ORIGIN IS INFERIOR.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

[Armag] diarouga wrote:It's just meant to be offensive lol. Likewise, some guys (or some strats) are called "gay", does it make it homophobic?

I don't know if you're joking but yes
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

stronk wrote:
umeu wrote:

What do you mean with that? Are you telling me that you aren't completely "black" aka lightskin (like father black and mother white) or do mean that the word "black" is inappropriate and/or you would describe yourself more as brown?

dude, wtf are you talking about, why does any of that matter? including his skin colour.