Tit reveals himself

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: Tit reveals himself

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

gibson wrote:Come on, like I said umeu is constantly instigating and calling people shit at the game but surely we are past the point where we think its okay to call black people monkeys?

Well, of course calling a black people monkey isn't nice, but harassing someone isn't either.
Honestly, I'm not even trying to the devil advocate, I think it's just the same. It might be because you're American and things are different in the US, but frankly it's just flaming, nothing more.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I hereby invite you all to The Hub to discuss this topic in a serious manner.
Pay more attention to detail.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

so you are telling me, if he said to me "monkey" it would be racist ?
ahaha definitively no, i would laugh at it
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Aykin Haraka wrote:so you are telling me, if he said to me "monkey" it would be racist ?
ahaha definitively no, i would laugh at it
It wouldn't be, because you aren't black......
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:No it was definitely racist

No it is not.
That's something anti racist associations have been trying to do for years now, but when you flame someone mentioning the colour of his skin, that is just not racist. You're just flaming someone. Flaming a fat guy or a small guy is just the same.
Because you flame a black guy, it doesn't mean that you think that all the black guys are inferior.

So using the n word isnt racist ?
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

No it is not.
That's something anti racist associations have been trying to do for years now, but when you flame someone mentioning the colour of his skin, that is just not racist. You're just flaming someone. Flaming a fat guy or a small guy is just the same.
Because you flame a black guy, it doesn't mean that you think that all the black guys are inferior.

You literally thought it was okay to call umeu a nigger so you're opinion on this is irrelevant, so I'm not going to even bother to explain to you why calling a black person a monkey is racist. I'm sure if you thought about it for a few seconds you could figure out why.

Yes, I think that calling someone a nigger is just flaming. I guess you can't understand that's it's not a sin because you're American and you've been brainwashed about it since you're a kid, but flaming a black guy doesn't mean you think black people are inferior.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

what you are saying is even worse
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

actually i didn't instigate anything. kingofosmane called me retardu1 so I called him shitofosmane7. and then tit started calling me monkey for no reason.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

you're saying it's racist ONLY because he's black, it's racist
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You heard it from here first guys! Calling black people niggers isnt racist! Diarouga Chunfirmed!
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You literally thought it was okay to call umeu a nigger so you're opinion on this is irrelevant, so I'm not going to even bother to explain to you why calling a black person a monkey is racist. I'm sure if you thought about it for a few seconds you could figure out why.

Yes, I think that calling someone a nigger is just flaming. I guess you can't understand that's it's not a sin because you're American and you've been brainwashed about it since you're a kid, but flaming a black guy doesn't mean you think black people are inferior.

Dude its ultra offensive for them, its comparable i.e. to making jokes about someones dead parent
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Sweden tabben
Lancer
EWTNWC LAN Bronze
ESO: tabben

Post by tabben »

sigh
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Sargsyan wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

No it is not.

Well, in France I used to say "Salut negro" to a friend at school, which is literally "Hi nigga" in English, and it definitely wasn't racist.
Using the n word doesn't have to be racist. If you state that niggers are inferior human beings and that they should all be killed, then of course it is, because you imply that there's a difference based on race. However, if you just flame a black guy using the n word, it's just like calling someone "son of bitch" or whatever.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

tit, it's clear you have about 4 IQ.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Duber is pretty fucking white. Fuck are you on about?
Pay more attention to detail.
Switzerland ChewSick
Dragoon
ESO: chusik

Post by ChewSick »

you should definitely stop at this point @Diarouga
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Aykin Haraka wrote:you're saying it's racist ONLY because he's black, it's racist
Yes, thats the way that most racist insults works. Now you could have not meant it in a racist way at all. I'd tend to give you the benefit of the doubt cause I've never seen you say anything racist before. Just know for the future that many people consider calling a black person a monkey to be racist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Sargsyan wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Dude its ultra offensive for them, its comparable i.e. to making jokes about someones dead parent

Yes it is ultra offensive if you use it to flame, it's indeed comparable to making jokes about someone's dead parents if you use it to flame.
But that's not my point. My point is that that isn't racist, and that it is indeed like insulting someone's dead parents.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

ChewSick wrote:you should definitely stop at this point @Diarouga

I'm serious. And as I said 2 years ago, it's just a cultural thing. In France you wouldn't be called racist for flaming someone and calling him a black monkey.
Switzerland ChewSick
Dragoon
ESO: chusik

Post by ChewSick »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:

I'm serious.

So am I
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

well man you never saw something racist from me cause i am not eh
this is the umeu style, you say to him "yo how are you turtle boi" ( i.e hun )
he gonna tells you "why do you insult me? "
"turtle is racist to me"
"you 3 IQ"
"LMAO"
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well, in France I used to say "Salut negro" to a friend at school, which is literally "Hi nigga" in English, and it definitely wasn't racist.
Using the n word doesn't have to be racist. If you state that niggers are inferior human beings and that they should all be killed, then of course it is, because you imply that there's a difference based on race. However, if you just flame a black guy using the n word, it's just like calling someone "son of bitch" or whatever.

How do you define it to be racist or not, im pretty suee its racist for black people
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You do realize that the connotation of the word itself implies inferiority right? Now the word nigga is completely different. Some people are still offended by it because of its close association, but my peer groups growing up, black, white, Hispanic, asain, all used it in the similar sense to the word bro
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

ChewSick wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

I'm serious.

So am I

Well, then you should stop asking me to stop, because I'm explaining why it's offensive while not being racist. Umeu was also offensive from what I've seen, so I don't know why people should always back him and hate Tit while Umeu is the one who created a thread to flame Tit.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

It's not about what he means. He just intends to insult me, and so he chooses something he thinks will hurt my feelings. But by doing so all he does is exposing himself for a sad person who would lower to those kinds of means. He can repeat it a 1000 times for all I care. I'm just posting it here so people can judge for themselves.