Tit reveals himself

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Re: Tit reveals himself

Post by Aykin Haraka »

man if i wanted to hurt you i would choose another word
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
ChewSick wrote:
Show hidden quotes

So am I

Well, then you should stop asking me to stop, because I'm explaining why it's offensive while not being racist. Umeu was also offensive from what I've seen, so I don't know why people should always back him and hate Tit while Umeu is the one who created a thread to flame Tit.

enlighten us, how was I offensive?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Aykin Haraka wrote:man if i wanted to hurt you i would choose another word

you can't hurt me with words. You can show your stupidity, though.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Sargsyan wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well, in France I used to say "Salut negro" to a friend at school, which is literally "Hi nigga" in English, and it definitely wasn't racist.
Using the n word doesn't have to be racist. If you state that niggers are inferior human beings and that they should all be killed, then of course it is, because you imply that there's a difference based on race. However, if you just flame a black guy using the n word, it's just like calling someone "son of bitch" or whatever.

How do you define it to be racist or not, im pretty suee its racist for black people

As I said in my previous post, here is the definition of racist: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Do you think that when Tit calls Umeu a black monkey he means that black people are inferior? Because it's obvious he doesn't, so that isn't racist. It's just well known that Umeu gets mad when you mention he is black, so if you're really mad because he harasses you and flames you all day (which he did to Tit), then it's ok to call him a black monkey because you know it's going to annoy him as much as he annoyed you.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

yes, so why you made this thread little boy, unless it's for crying and having attention?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:You do realize that the connotation of the word itself implies inferiority right? Now the word nigga is completely different. Some people are still offended by it because of its close association, but my peer groups growing up, black, white, Hispanic, asain, all used it in the similar sense to the word bro

Well, if you call someone with animal words, you mean that the guy you're flaming is inferior, you don't mean that all the people who have the same skin colour are inferior.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Just to show what kind of person you are.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

id love to see diarouga call a black person irl a nigger or a monkey and see how many bits of his face will still be left lol. I guess you need to leave the house for that though
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

someone play now?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:As I said in my previous post, here is the definition of racist: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Definitions of things change. Obviously if you have so many people saying it's racist, they may mean something different than what you personally think it means.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

umeu wrote:It's not about what he means. He just intends to insult me, and so he chooses something he thinks will hurt my feelings. But by doing so all he does is exposing himself for a sad person who would lower to those kinds of means. He can repeat it a 1000 times for all I care. I'm just posting it here so people can judge for themselves.

Well that's exactly my point.
You act as if it doesn't hurt you (while it obviously does, but you can't admit that an insult hurts you unless you lose the flame war), but it does hurt you. He wanted to hurt you so he called you a black monkey, that's it. It has nothing to do with him being racist.

The other option is that you harassed him because you know that at some point he would be done and would call you a monkey, so you set a trap to try to convince the community that he is a sad person, which tbh would expose you as a very very sad person.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:You do realize that the connotation of the word itself implies inferiority right? Now the word nigga is completely different. Some people are still offended by it because of its close association, but my peer groups growing up, black, white, Hispanic, asain, all used it in the similar sense to the word bro

Well, if you call someone with animal words, you mean that the guy you're flaming is inferior, you don't mean that all the people who have the same skin colour are inferior.
So why pick 1) the most intelligent animal, if youre trying to be insulting and 2) the only animal that black people have historically commonly been compared to? Coincidence? Possibly. I've never seen tit say anything racist before, so i'd tend to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't mean anything racist by it. It's not like you said it after all.
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

Is umeu black?
give that guy a manual
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Hazza54321 wrote:id love to see diarouga call a black person irl a nigger or a monkey and see how many bits of his face will still be left lol. I guess you need to leave the house for that though
Diarouga is pr40 jacked I'm sure he'd beat the crap out of some big jacked black dude.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

stronk wrote:Is umeu black?
yes
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

So why pick 1) the most intelligent animal, if youre trying to be insulting and 2) the only animal that black people have historically commonly been compared to? Coincidence? Possibly. I've never seen tit say anything racist before, so i'd tend to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't mean anything racist by it. It's not like you said it after all.

Because he knows that it's going to hurt Umeu and make him mad?
Just see, Umeu is so mad that he created a thread and tries to convince the community that he is a victim of racism and that Tit is a "sad person".
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Regardless of what umeu did or did not do I think this community is full of too much racism that needs to be dealt with
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
umeu wrote:It's not about what he means. He just intends to insult me, and so he chooses something he thinks will hurt my feelings. But by doing so all he does is exposing himself for a sad person who would lower to those kinds of means. He can repeat it a 1000 times for all I care. I'm just posting it here so people can judge for themselves.

You act as if it doesn't hurt you (while it obviously does, but you can't admit that an insult hurts you unless you lose the flame war), but it does hurt you. He wanted to hurt you so he called you a black monkey, that's it. It has nothing to do with him being racist.

The other option is that you harassed him because you know that at some point he would be done and would call you a monkey, so you set a trap to try to convince the community that he is a sad person, which tbh would expose you as a very very sad person.

You don't understand though. It doesn't matter what he believes or not. It's about how he acts and what the effects are of his actions. So in that sense, he's racist, or more specifically, he's being/acting racist. Your definition is only a very narrow understanding of the word, which is a very convenient way for people to ignore the consequences of their actions and dismiss what other people say as whining SJW nonsense.

It doesn't hurt me in any way, but that doesn't mean that I have to accept it. I don't tolerate this type of stuff, so whenever someone says something like that, I will say something about it. Not more or less.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

fightinfrenchman wrote:Regardless of what umeu did or did not do I think this community is full of too much racism that needs to be dealt with

No? Apart from the Umeu accusations, where do you see racism in this community?
Also the "regardless of what umeu did" shows the very biased point of view you have. If he were nice with everyone, I'm sure nobody would call him a monkey.
So basically make sure Umeu doesn't flame/harass, and there's no more so called-racism in this community.

And by the way, that's exactly my point, being racist means that you don't like black people, but it's undeniable that Umeu is called like this because of his behaviour, not because of his skin colour. Thus how can you claim Tit is being racist? He's just hating on Umeu.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

stronk wrote:Is umeu black?

i'm as much black as white aka... brown.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Regardless of what umeu did or did not do I think this community is full of too much racism that needs to be dealt with

Also the "regardless of what umeu did" shows the very biased point of view you have. If he were nice with everyone, I'm sure nobody would call him a monkey.

You are insulting everyone wherever you go, yet nobody has called you monkey or nigger. Or any other kind of racist slur. That's the racism. But I guess you're too daft to understand that.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

[Armag] diarouga wrote:

I've reported many, many examples of it, and you've even been banned over it before, so don't play dumb.

I'm not really biased here; I'm saying regardless of what he did racist insults are not appropriate. If he's so bad why not just ban him from chats?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

umeu wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:

You don't understand though. It doesn't matter what he believes or not. It's about how he acts and what the effects are of his actions. So in that sense, he's racist, or more specifically, he's being/acting racist. Your definition is only a very narrow understanding of the word, which is a very convenient way for people to ignore the consequences of their actions and dismiss what other people say as whining SJW nonsense.

It doesn't hurt me in any way, but that doesn't mean that I have to accept it. I don't tolerate this type of stuff, so whenever someone says something like that, I will say something about it. Not more or less.

Do you admit that you flamed him hard in order to make him call you a "monkey" and then expose how much of a "racist", "sad person" he is though?
Switzerland ChewSick
Dragoon
ESO: chusik

Post by ChewSick »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:If he were nice with everyone, I'm sure nobody would call him a monkey.

This is correct. It's still a racist statement. Gibson and others explained it pretty well why. And just because you think it's not racist doesn't make it not racist.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Do you admit that you flamed him hard in order to make him call you a "monkey" and then expose how much of a "racist", "sad person" he is though?

actually I didn't flame him at all. I havent talked to or about tit since the last tournament. he just came into the chat and started calling me monkey. So you're just wrong.