Dear white people

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Re: Dear white people

Post by gamevideo113 »

The problem of racism lies in education. Education itself is a way bigger problem than racism alone. Nowadays a lot of people are just ineducated or miseducated and that leads to a multitude of issues, including racism. School alone is not enough to educate though, parents have the most important role, and as long as parents do not start to educate their children properly there will never be a truly respectful society.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Rikikipu wrote:
Goodspeed wrote: It might help some of you to empathize with black people and the shit they have to deal with throughout their lives.

Take care Goodspeed, for me you are crossing the line of what left extremism does, which is again separating people based on their color of skins. That's at least as social democrats, we are trying to avoid. The global problem is about poverty and not about color of skin, because when you make assumption like that, you say more or less the same horrible talk than far right people do.
Acknowledging the existence of racism and criticizing people who refuse to acknowledge it is extremism now?
There is more than one global problem.
What assumption did I make?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

In Northern Europe I think it's more frustration than actual racism. Frustration over what our once idyllic countries have turned into.

I will admit that I find it very hard to be positive towards people who come to my country, get free housing, schooling, etc and at the same time try to fight the very same values that gave them all that.

It's sad to see that some of the positive things I remember from kindergarten are now gone because we have to be accommodating to a culture that basically think we should be eradicated.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Who is fighting what values and trying to eradicate what? That's a very narrow minded way of seeing things.
I joined the italian red cross in march. We were 10 people attending the first course, and among those 10, 2 were from senegal. At this point it is pretty clear that they want to eradicate our values, right?
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Ja ja ja... Clown.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

(We NEED this emote on ESOC guys)
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Goodspeed wrote:Image

(We NEED this emote on ESOC guys)

:roll:
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

What? it's great, and we're missing a facepalm emote last I checked
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Goodspeed wrote:What? it's great, and we're missing a facepalm emote last I checked

Yeah it's pretty great, my point was that the rolling eyes smiley has pretty much the same meaning.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Yes, I need a facepalm smiley ASAP!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

basically what gs is saying if you're black you're free to do whatever you fucking want because of the rough history of their ancestors. and just tell anyone who haven't acknowledge it in this chat? everyone knows it exist, however you shouldn't get free pass with it. the one who is ignorant here is you.

instead of your emotions and feelings nobody cares of you could research some statistical information of the differences between blacks, whites and yeallow.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

edeholland wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:What? it's great, and we're missing a facepalm emote last I checked

Yeah it's pretty great, my point was that the rolling eyes smiley has pretty much the same meaning.
:hmm: it's different because the rolleyes wasn't quite the emotion I wanted to express in reply to Snuden's post, whereas facepalm fit perfectly.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

princeofkabul wrote:basically what gs is saying if you're black you're free to do whatever you fucking want because of the rough history of their ancestors. and just tell anyone who haven't acknowledge it in this chat? everyone knows it exist, however you shouldn't get free pass with it. the one who is ignorant here is you.
Where did I say anything about a free pass?
Instead of putting words in my mouth, can you quote me and reply to my points more directly? I think that would help me understand what you're talking about.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

Goodspeed wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:basically what gs is saying if you're black you're free to do whatever you fucking want because of the rough history of their ancestors. and just tell anyone who haven't acknowledge it in this chat? everyone knows it exist, however you shouldn't get free pass with it. the one who is ignorant here is you.
Where did I say anything about a free pass?
Instead of putting words in my mouth, can you quote me and reply to my points more directly? I think that would help me understand what you're talking about.

reading your response to rikikipu who was spot on, you're just too caveman to see the point one is making or just deliberately dodging it. nitpickin gets you this far, but anyone with brain knows you have nothing to contribute because you can't answer otherwise.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

You're just hurling insults. What do you expect me to even reply to here?
Please try to make an effort to actually respond to my posts. Maybe you could start by explaining how my posts are in any way "extremist" (Riki's words which apparently were spot on).
I don't know why but you seem to be jumping to conclusions and seem more interested in a flame war than an actual discussion.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

@gamevideo113 I agree that there are things that need to be said. However, none of those things are being said. Instead we get people complaining about fantasized white male privileges. We could easily have a thread discussing nazism, but instead we get hung up on someone being called a monkey or a nigger. Both get labelled as "racism" (a meaningless term, for the record), and we're stuck with a pointless discussion since everyone has their own definition of the term, and no part of the discussion remains relevant to the original situation.

You bring up a real issue with people getting murdered, while I (and others here) are criticizing the imagined victimization of blacks and women, among others.
Pay more attention to detail.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

And homo's
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

(no homo)
[Sith] - Baphomet
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Tbh nobody has denied the existence of racism in general.
The point (or at least mine) is that some black people try to be considered as victims because they're black, and try to hide their behaviour behind that, and that's fucking hyprocrit. We all know that slavery was terrible, and that in some places black people are being discrimated against, but it is not linked to Umeu flaming Tit and Tit flaming Umeu back.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

extremist thought that only black people have suffered. extremist thought that our generation has anything to do with it, we have acknowledged it still exist towards black people, but it is not only race that is target of racism. From your posts I get the feeling that you're defending racism when it's against other races, explicitly whites. Only problem when it's toward black people. You might have not said it directly, but suggesting this movie with such extreme name gives the chills you think whites are racist by default. Also who you said you're criticizing people who doesn't acknowledge it? who are you actually speaking of? From your writing it seems you're strongly affiliated with double standards. All the shit the immigrants do can't be justified just because they're black/brown. And trust me, they are doing lot of shit here up in north, especially in Sweden. Having such midset like you, is very dangerous to community. Look at swedish government and the destruction they have caused by being too loose and immigrants and not blended them to the culture by force as harsh it might sound.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Gendarme wrote:fantasized white male privileges
the imagined victimization of blacks and women
This is exactly why the discussion IS relevant. You think it's fantasized/imagined but it isn't. The things that need to be said ARE being said, you just don't agree, which is fine, but the discussion remains quite relevant to those of us trying to convince an alarming amount of people on this forum that these are still real issues.

I'm curious, though. What do you think needs to be said?
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

it's definitely fantasized lol. can you give examples of white male priviledges to us? I'm eager to know.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

@princeofkabul You take jumping to conclusions to a whole new level..
extremist thought that only black people have suffered.
Never said this.
extremist thought that our generation has anything to do with it,
With what?
From your posts I get the feeling that you're defending racism when it's against other races, explicitly whites. Only problem when it's toward black people.
Why the shit would you think that? Seriously, please quote whatever I wrote that gave you this idea.
You might have not said it directly, but suggesting this movie with such extreme name gives the chills you think whites are racist by default.
The title of the show is the title of a radio programme which one of the students hosts. Why is it so "extreme" anyway? And why does the title of a show I recommend make you conclude things about what I think? It's just a title... I don't think whites are racist by default, and again am clueless as to what part of my writing gave you that idea.
Also who you said you're criticizing people who doesn't acknowledge it? who are you actually speaking of?
Quite a few people ITT actually. Latest example Gendarme, see my previous post.
From your writing it seems you're strongly affiliated with double standards.
From what writing exactly?
All the shit the immigrants do can't be justified just because they're black/brown. And trust me, they are doing lot of shit here up in north, especially in Sweden. Having such midset like you, is very dangerous to community. Look at swedish government and the destruction they have caused by being too loose and immigrants and not blended them to the culture by force as harsh it might sound.
So, what, now you're justifying racism or how am I supposed to read this? I don't think I said anything about immigrants.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

This is exactly why the discussion is NOT relevant. You think it's not fantasized/imagined but it is. Things that SHOULDN'T be said are being said, you just don't agree, which is fine, but it remains quite relevant to those of us trying to convince an alarming amount of people on this forum that these are not real issues.

I can play that game too. Boring.

The privileges you are speaking of are made up. Blacks may very well be treated worse than whites in general—and probably are—but not because people dislike their black skin. Statistics is simply somewhat complex and can be very unintuitive. In fact, black and female privilege (which I mentioned in one of my earlier posts) is a thing, precisely because white males are being discriminated against due to these fantasies.
Pay more attention to detail.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

princeofkabul wrote:it's definitely fantasized lol. can you give examples of white male priviledges to us? I'm eager to know.
White males are more likely to get hired in many lines of work than white females or black males. White males are never fired due to pregnancy. A white male is much less likely to be sexually harassed than a white female. These are just a few big ones I could think of off of the top of my head.