Dear white people

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: Dear white people

Post by Goodspeed »

Dude, what? TL;DW, I wanna say obviously...?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

:hmm:
Attachments
Long Live ESOC.png
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Correlation is not causation. They probably turned into immigrants after they committed rape. Don't judge immigrants based on this type of deceptive statistical presentations.
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag 91
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by 91 »

Snuden wrote:https://youtu.be/VH3koxGaHaQ

Might as well stop watching when he said "third world"
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
ESO: WS6AR

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

The immigration issue will probably pull europe as a whole back to the center of the political spectrum. Here in the States the issue is similar with the hispanic culture, the main issue is a lack of assimilation. They do not want to be Americans, they want to be Mexican or El Salvadoran. That is not meant to be a generalization, some do assimilate and really love it here but others have no interest. From what I hear over the years Europe has a similar issue due to the rapid influx of immigrants and several of them not wanting to be a part of the new society in which they live.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:The immigration issue will probably pull europe as a whole back to the center of the political spectrum. Here in the States the issue is similar with the hispanic culture, the main issue is a lack of assimilation. They do not want to be Americans, they want to be Mexican or El Salvadoran. That is not meant to be a generalization, some do assimilate and really love it here but others have no interest. From what I hear over the years Europe has a similar issue due to the rapid influx of immigrants and several of them not wanting to be a part of the new society in which they live.

Europeans like to be enriched by new and exciting cultures.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Snuden wrote:
DjinnOfSorrow wrote:The immigration issue will probably pull europe as a whole back to the center of the political spectrum. Here in the States the issue is similar with the hispanic culture, the main issue is a lack of assimilation. They do not want to be Americans, they want to be Mexican or El Salvadoran. That is not meant to be a generalization, some do assimilate and really love it here but others have no interest. From what I hear over the years Europe has a similar issue due to the rapid influx of immigrants and several of them not wanting to be a part of the new society in which they live.

Hence why your traffic signs are so large. I know there will eventually be a backlash against it as there is here, not that anything is actually coming from it. Could another Hitler be right around the corner waiting to pounce on the anti immigration wagon? Yes but so is the next Josef Stalin.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

There's definitely have to be something done, the sooner the better if the issue would be ignored by the government eventually the Europeans would become an minority in their own countries even if the immigration would be shut down completely, it's the birth rates that worries me. Although it would take few decades to make that scenario come true.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:
Snuden wrote:

Hence why your traffic signs are so large. I know there will eventually be a backlash against it as there is here, not that anything is actually coming from it. Could another Hitler be right around the corner waiting to pounce on the anti immigration wagon? Yes but so is the next Josef Stalin.

Yes. I think more and more extremist groups are popping up all over Europe.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

1) This is a process which can take about 15-30 years to perform (a generation). During this stage, the moral fibre and integrity of the country is put into question, thereby creating doubt in the minds of the people. To do so, manipulation of the media and academia is required to influence young people. As the younger generation embraces new values the older generation slowly loses control simply through attrition. Again, true facts no longer matter during this stage, but rather creating perceptions are of paramount importance.

2) The purpose of this step is to change the status quo, particularly the country's economy, foreign relations, and defense systems. The intent is to create a massive government permeating society and becoming intrusive in the lives of its citizens. This can take from two to five years to perform, again with the active support of academia pushing youth in this direction. Here, entitlements and benefits are promised to the populace to encourage their support.

3) This is a major step lasting up to six weeks and involves a revolutionary change of power. This is where a cataclysmic event upsets and divides the country thereby creating panic among the citizens.

4) The final stage is where the populace finally acquiesces and begins to assimilate the new paradigm. This can take up to two decades to complete.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Idk. The political climate in Europe should be interesting the next few decades.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

That's an old text, describing the subversion strategies and tactics of the KGB
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Sounds about right. The old Machiavellian politics is mostly dead except for that little area around Russia. Russia actually has a lot of growth potential due to kgb and Machiavellian tactics. I could easily see Russia pushing out and putting all of Asia under its "Iron Curtain" and a great deal of Europe with it sometime in the next 100 years.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Googol wrote:There's definitely have to be something done, the sooner the better if the issue would be ignored by the government eventually the Europeans would become an minority in their own countries even if the immigration would be shut down completely, it's the birth rates that worries me. Although it would take few decades to make that scenario come true.

europe would become like america, imagine that.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

gibson wrote:
Googol wrote:There's definitely have to be something done, the sooner the better if the issue would be ignored by the government eventually the Europeans would become an minority in their own countries even if the immigration would be shut down completely, it's the birth rates that worries me. Although it would take few decades to make that scenario come true.

I think europe is starting to beat the USA on that front.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:
gibson wrote:

I think europe is starting to beat the USA on that front.
Considering that over 99% of people who live in america have immigrated or are the descendants of people who immigrated in the last 300 or so years I think not
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Oh yeah the natives got the raw end of the deal. But over the millenia the same happened in Europe. The goths, visigoths, the huns etc etc. Here most the natives were just bred out and the ones still living on the reservations have very little.

I do not know about elsewhere in the country but here very few people do not have atleast some native in their bloodline.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Image :hmm:
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Larping. I find that amusing, I have thought that about the movement for some time. Too busy playing dress up and focusing on hate rather than trying to bring their people up.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Accidentally looked at this thread again. Tomorrow I will try to do something more healthy, like drinking bleach or walking in front of traffic.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Trying jumping off overpasses. I hear it is great for the quads.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Accidentally looked at this thread again. Tomorrow I will try to do something more healthy, like drinking bleach or walking in front of traffic.

What's wrong with the thread?
Is it because people are linking to facts?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

It would take decades for Europeans to become a minority in their own country? What are you smoking?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Probably smoking bleach
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Goodspeed wrote:
It would take decades for Europeans to become a minority in their own country? What are you smoking?

Yes. Reports taking fertility rate into consideration shows that France for example will be Islamic around 2040.
[Sith] - Baphomet