Dear white people

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Dear white people

Post by gibson »

Snuden wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Googol wrote:There's definitely have to be something done, the sooner the better if the issue would be ignored by the government eventually the Europeans would become an minority in their own countries even if the immigration would be shut down completely, it's the birth rates that worries me. Although it would take few decades to make that scenario come true.
It would take decades for Europeans to become a minority in their own country? What are you smoking?

Yes. Reports taking fertility rate into consideration shows that France for example will be Islamic around 2040.
sounds like the French need to learn about fucking
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Goodspeed wrote:
Googol wrote:There's definitely have to be something done, the sooner the better if the issue would be ignored by the government eventually the Europeans would become an minority in their own countries even if the immigration would be shut down completely, it's the birth rates that worries me. Although it would take few decades to make that scenario come true.
It would take decades for Europeans to become a minority in their own country? What are you smoking?

I'm smoking demographics.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

gibson wrote:

europe would become like america, imagine that.

What do you exactly have in mind?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

The greatest nation of all time, built from the ground up by immigrants.
Pay more attention to detail.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

Snuden wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:

Yes. Reports taking fertility rate into consideration shows that France for example will be Islamic around 2040.

That's a bit of too extreme scenario imo, what is the source of that report?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

France already has a lot of non-refugee muslim citizens (Algerians). This doesn't apply to all of Europe.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Googol wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

That's a bit of too extreme scenario imo, what is the source of that report?

Alex Jones kek
No... Various videos around youtube calculating birthrates and how it will affect many countries.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Nah
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Snuden wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:

Lol just no
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Goodspeed wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Lol just no

Let me guess... a wannabe intellectual like you probably don't even bother to search.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Gendarme wrote:Regarding "discrimination" in general, let's say black people in California baselessly have a harder time getting employed than white people. Why is this a problem? The number of jobs and jobless people remain the same. In fact, letting this continue is better than making it illegal to "discriminate", because it incentivizes blacks to move out of California where they aren't welcome instead of having forced hostile coexistence in addition to ramped up government regulation. Now you may think that baselessly disliking someone is bad and it needs to be fixed urgently, but any downside it has is only amplified by the measures to sweep it under the rug with discrimination laws, not to mention that you probably are not one to tell others what is baseless and what isn't.
If racists are baselessly discriminating against black people then anti-discrimination should be introduced because this incentivizes racists to move out of California to somewhere where there are no black people and they can feel more comfortable and we don't have to coexist with assholes.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Except there is no way of knowing what is "baseless", and it becomes guesswork or, as it is now, arbitrary ruling, giving political leverage to the government and taking away the freedom of people to conduct business freely as they need to compensate for the risk of being perceived as assholes and guilty of assholery.

Your disregard of freedom to the extent of advocating the prohibition of being an asshole is precisely what creates big governments and facilitates tyranny.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Nah. Being an asshole has little to do with it. It's about elementary rules of civil society, which are encoded in law, because it's wideky believed that breaking these rules leads to less freedom, rather than more, and as such erodes democratic society. This has little to do with your opinion as a private individual, and everything with your conduct as a public citizen and legal person. These laws apply to all equally, and as per that and the rest of the above, they aren't arbitrary, even though you may not agree with it.
For what you do that is against the law, only judges may sentence you. For what you do that is within the law, anyone may judge you. You have every right to be an asshole, as long as you don't break the law. Other people have every right to disassociate themselves from you, or even ostracize you, for being an asshole, too. As long as they dont break any laws, obviously. And if you believe the law is unjust, then you know what you have to do to change it.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Gendarme wrote:Except there is no way of knowing what is "baseless", and it becomes guesswork or, as it is now, arbitrary ruling, giving political leverage to the government and taking away the freedom of people to conduct business freely as they need to compensate for the risk of being perceived as assholes and guilty of assholery.

Your disregard of freedom to the extent of advocating the prohibition of being an asshole is precisely what creates big governments and facilitates tyranny.
Obviously you need to have reasonable evidence like with anything else, it is not guesswork and in the post you made you defined the discrimination as being baseless. In the USA in 2017, 28,528 charges were filed with the EEOC by employees (not by the government) against employers alleging racial discrimination. Of these 25,840 were found to have no merit and, a whopping 723 were found to have merit. The rest were settled by the employee and employer coming to an agreement by their own free without involving the law. 723 in a country of 325 million which has a notorious problem with racism. There is no problem here, a company isn't a person being oppressed, Stalin is still in his grave. You can even discriminate against black people in your hiring practices as long as you're not stupid enough to create evidence of it.

https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/statistics/en ... t/race.cfm
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
ESO: WS6AR

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Companies here actually receive benefits for being more diversified. I hired on years ago to an industrial facility that was coming under new management, the existing workforce was half white and half black. It was not enough, all the test required were removed because it was seen as to difficult to qualify and a flat ban on hiring whites, and a priority was set for acquiring more hispanic workers because being more diverse would give the company a tax break, they were also forced to hire more women who quit the job usually within 2 months. When your options are working next to a 400 degree press or and 700 degree burner 12 hours a day it kind of thins out who will actually stay. After I was hired there out of around 50 vacancies filled there was not one white male in 3 years hired. I am still waking up so this may be all confused garble, I will reread after my coffee.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Yea, that kinda stuff is rubbish. I guess it was in the USA?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Snuden wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Lol just no

Let me guess... a wannabe intellectual like you probably don't even bother to search.
There is no way that is accurate and I'm not going to waste time looking for whatever bullshit "study" forecasted this. If you can back up your claims with data be my guest.
Edit: I ended up Googling it anyway, https://www.thelocal.fr/20171201/how-fr ... the-future
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Yes. Seems that study does not take fertility rate into consideration.
Muslim population (on a worldwide scale) will grow almost twice as fast as the non-muslim population over the next 20ish years.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

That combined with their rather aggressive stance against other religions, I am personally not ashamed to say that I find that disturbing.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
ESO: WS6AR

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

umeu wrote:Yea, that kinda stuff is rubbish. I guess it was in the USA?

Yes in the USA. Here it has actually swapped to benefiting all non-whites atleast in blue collar jobs. I think it was Morgan Freeman who said the best way for racism to disappear is to quit talking about it(in the media). That aside from the media telling everyone all whites are racist it pretty much does not exist here. Now there are a few small pockets yes but the Kkk/skinheads have very low numbers and are spread very thin and very unorganized.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Of course it does.

Please either back your shit up with data or stop posting
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Goodspeed wrote:
Of course it does.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -40-years/
:unsure:
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

But IMO it's not so much about whether it will happen in 2050 or 2075.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Snuden wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Of course it does.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -40-years/
:unsure:
Lol washington times where is my facepalm emote people?
There is no actual data in that article. It's a conservative leaning website quoting an obviously conservative leaning economist who seems to have pulled the numbers out of thin air. Spend a little more time reading about this and you'll see plenty of articles contradicting this. >50% Muslim by 2040 is a ridiculous overestimation.

Let's say currently 10% of the French population is Muslim (a high estimate).
66m people in France, so about 6.6m Muslims. Say all of these have 4 kids per couple (an extremely high estimate given a lot of them are too old to have children, or won't have children yet by 2040), that's about 13m new Muslims this generation. That makes 20m total. Total population would be 80m, so 25%.
Include immigration, say 300.000 a year if current trends continue (highly unlikely). That's another 6m.

26m out of 86m is 30%, not even close to half. And all of these numbers I used are higher than most estimates.
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

Estimations for Holland are around 12% muslims in 2030
so even 30% might be double the actual number.