Dear white people

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Dear white people

Post by deleted_user0 »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:
umeu wrote:Yea, that kinda stuff is rubbish. I guess it was in the USA?

Yes in the USA. Here it has actually swapped to benefiting all non-whites atleast in blue collar jobs. I think it was Morgan Freeman who said the best way for racism to disappear is to quit talking about it(in the media). That aside from the media telling everyone all whites are racist it pretty much does not exist here. Now there are a few small pockets yes but the Kkk/skinheads have very low numbers and are spread very thin and very unorganized.

Well that's a different type of racism, and while it's the most visible and violent, and in some ways it used to be the most dangerous, it's far from the most pervasive. You only need to read Jam's post to understand that there's been a rebranding movement from within, and that the strength in numbers of extreme groups is hardly indicative of anything. Solely focusing on that type is missing or ignoring the point of emancipation movements of today.

That said, I think quota's, especially when negatively enforced, are wrong in most occupations. I can think only of a few jobs where it might be justified, and even then im not a fan.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
ESO: WS6AR

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Here racism is dead atleast between blacks and whites until politicians and the media stir it up and many laws not only equalize but in some cases prioritize minorities and women. Banks, universities, jobs and government programs all cater equally or more so for non white males. The immigration issue I am not sure how it compares to Europes. We basically have a large influx of unskilled labor that will work for the bottom dollar and if illegal are allowed free medical treatment and do not pay taxes. They work in a field directly in competition to the average worker and undercut them often leaving the US born citizen having to accept much less. For example a local metal fab only employees hispanic welders. Now he atleast requires them to actively work on becoming a citizen but he uses hispanic welders because he can hire them all day at 10 dollars an hour versus 18 starting for anyone else.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

One last comment on the racism thing. I have only ever been called racist by other whites only to be told by black friends I am the blackest white guy they know and not young modern black guy but 60 year old chicago black guy. That is probably because I use to sit around smoking, drinking and slamming dominoes with a bunch of 50-60 year old black guys. The one rule, just the one that whites flip out over and everyone else says yeah I get that is having biracial children. Which is funny since I am descended from biracial great great grandparents (sioux/german and english/cherokee) but they notice, they see that mixed kid struggle to find a place in this world. Hell all of these generations later I still don't fit in with most whites so I can only imagine for someone at the start.

One last tid bit. My brother married a black woman from Korea(yeah I didnt know there were any either) and he loves her I get that 100% but he feels the same, he refuses to ever have children because he has seen it growing up.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Pretty much everything you say after claiming racism is dead directly contradicts that statement. America is so thoroughly divided (basically segregated) along racial lines that i can hardly take it serious. Equal treatment of races isn't the end of racism, it's merely the peaceful continuation of a bunch of misunderstandings and some outright fallacies. As long as people continue to identify along racial lines then racism remains very much alive. Just a single look at the anti racism theories originating from the us will tell you this.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

We will always identify by race or nationality. There will always be something to divide us. Peaceful acceptance of each other and fair treatment is about the best we can hope for, well until the new world order(lol no it is not happening) Even whites when pooled together will find their dividing lines in this country, the english hated the irish and they hated the germans and the french. By racisim is dead I mean that white people are not out to get you, institutions can not by law discriminate against you and most never would have anyways(50 years ago that was the case) and the current law enforcement situation is a joke in this country.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Goodspeed wrote:
Snuden wrote:
Show hidden quotes

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -40-years/
:unsure:
Lol washington times where is my facepalm emote people?
There is no actual data in that article. It's a conservative leaning website quoting an obviously conservative leaning economist who seems to have pulled the numbers out of thin air. Spend a little more time reading about this and you'll see plenty of articles contradicting this. >50% Muslim by 2040 is a ridiculous overestimation.

Let's say currently 10% of the French population is Muslim (a high estimate).
66m people in France, so about 6.6m Muslims. Say all of these have 4 kids per couple (an extremely high estimate given a lot of them are too old to have children, or won't have children yet by 2040), that's about 13m new Muslims this generation. That makes 20m total. Total population would be 80m, so 25%.
Include immigration, say 300.000 a year if current trends continue (highly unlikely). That's another 6m.

26m out of 86m is 30%, not even close to half. And all of these numbers I used are higher than most estimates.

How do you know 6.6 million Muslims is a high estimate?
Even if the Muslim population "only" reaches 25-30% of the total population by 2050, you don't think that is a fucked up scenario?

It does not concern you at all that some parts of Europe basically is under Sharia law?
It does not concern you at all that budgets for our elders are depleted to support these people?

Jesus christ... defending that only 30% of a European country is inhabited by Muslims. Kek.

And it's not like 2050 is a deadline for "if it hasn't happened by then, it will never happen"
Then it just happen 25 or even 50 years later, my point really is that IT IS going to happen.

I have absolutely nothing against Blacks, Hipanics, Arabs, Asians, etc... it is how they (Arabs) take advantage of their host countries that pisses me off, enforcing their stone age culture and religion.

I have read articles about some Danish kindergartens no longer celebrate Christmas, something we have celebrated in Denmark for 100's of years.

Asia will be my last refuge!

User has been warned for blatant display of racism and religious discrimination.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

^ enemy jans are going to start popping out of your tc!
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

They already are, with the mosque fully upgraded.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Oh no! Poor villies. Atleast it isn't spahi and abus
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Petards!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Ottoman church tech: 1000 wood deliver 20 great bombards to your opponents town center.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:We will always identify by race or nationality. There will always be something to divide us. Peaceful acceptance of each other and fair treatment is about the best we can hope for, well until the new world order(lol no it is not happening) Even whites when pooled together will find their dividing lines in this country, the english hated the irish and they hated the germans and the french. By racisim is dead I mean that white people are not out to get you, institutions can not by law discriminate against you and most never would have anyways(50 years ago that was the case) and the current law enforcement situation is a joke in this country.

Well, culture, and to much lesser extent nationality (usually only because its thought of as a marker for culture) makes a difference. Dividing by color, which is basically what most racial theories are in their crudest form, is as ridiculous as dividing by hair or eye color. An east african and a west african have much less in common culturally and genetically than your average white american and african american. Yet, race theory will lump the african american, east african and west african in one group. It's basically a hoax.

Some african americans don't even have 50% african ancestry, yet they are black, basically as per the one drop law. It's ridiculous.

The example with the irish shows exactly why racism is bs and a problem. The irish were discriminated culturally (difference of religion in part) but because you can't tell them apart visionally, that discrimination ended within a few generations, as soon as the cultures got sufficiently intertwined. As such irish integration suffered from didcrimination only for a fraction of the time that african americans, hispanics or chinese have been discrinated against.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Oh I agree they are totally different, they are basically a group still trying to find their culture and are still dealing with issues from the slave days. I have met many west africans and it is a huge difference. I do not see it where I live but on tv I do see the anti-white rhetoric and blaming whites for slavery and well everything else that happened a hundred plus years ago. It gets old and is not a fair representation of most of America. I do not blame the white people I see everyday for stealing my ancestors lands and I certainly do not blame Italians for enslaving my german ancestors or crucifying Jesus on the cross. That all happened way before any of us had any say in this world.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

As to the last part which I missed. Blacks did get the short end of the stick most on the integration. Asians for the most part self segregate much more than other cultures. I guess college was the only example I have since there are very few here but in college they walked together, talked together, ate together. If they were off by themselves they typically were rebelling to what they thought of as being asian and wanted exposure to other groups. Hispanics usually after one or two generations here become integrated, the issue there is the rapid influx of 1st generations who also heavily segregate themselves. Hell Im friendly with everyone, skin color never has been a factor as far as friendships or coworkers but thats in this small little town in the middle of nowhere
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:Oh I agree they are totally different, they are basically a group still trying to find their culture and are still dealing with issues from the slave days. I have met many west africans and it is a huge difference. I do not see it where I live but on tv I do see the anti-white rhetoric and blaming whites for slavery and well everything else that happened a hundred plus years ago. It gets old and is not a fair representation of most of America. I do not blame the white people I see everyday for stealing my ancestors lands and I certainly do not blame Italians for enslaving my german ancestors or crucifying Jesus on the cross. That all happened way before any of us had any say in this world.

Germans and italians didn't exist until 150 years ago. There isn't really anyone to blame. In any case, understanding the argument in that way is missing the point. And few people are presenting it in that misguided way. Nobody is really saying anyone is guilty or complicit in things that happened centuries ago, but rather that the events of centuries ago, and the mindset of that time have created a certain order which still impacts today. Nobody is told to feel guilty about anything, it's about taking responsibility for dismantling certain prejudices and prejudiced policies. This isn't talking anout the distant slavery past but as recent as the clinton administration. Time will tell if its even as recent as the trump adminstration.

This responsibility obviously doesnt apply only to white people but to all people.

I agree that groups do isolate themselves as well, the european jewish population did this, but it's inseparably linked to discrmination faced. And they reinforce each other sadly. Breaking that vicious circle, again, requires an effort from all groups.

Finally, nobody is talking about you personally at the moment. But in any case, such arguments as you present are as convincing as i'm not a mysogynist because i'm nice to my sister and my mother loves me.
That said, i'm not accusing you of anything. I'm sure you are a nice person, most people are, so theres no need to defend yourself as youre not attacked.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

#IStandWithSnuden
Pay more attention to detail.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

#freeNelsonMandela
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Snuden wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Lol washington times where is my facepalm emote people?
There is no actual data in that article. It's a conservative leaning website quoting an obviously conservative leaning economist who seems to have pulled the numbers out of thin air. Spend a little more time reading about this and you'll see plenty of articles contradicting this. >50% Muslim by 2040 is a ridiculous overestimation.

Let's say currently 10% of the French population is Muslim (a high estimate).
66m people in France, so about 6.6m Muslims. Say all of these have 4 kids per couple (an extremely high estimate given a lot of them are too old to have children, or won't have children yet by 2040), that's about 13m new Muslims this generation. That makes 20m total. Total population would be 80m, so 25%.
Include immigration, say 300.000 a year if current trends continue (highly unlikely). That's another 6m.

26m out of 86m is 30%, not even close to half. And all of these numbers I used are higher than most estimates.

How do you know 6.6 million Muslims is a high estimate?
Even if the Muslim population "only" reaches 25-30% of the total population by 2050, you don't think that is a fucked up scenario?

It does not concern you at all that some parts of Europe basically is under Sharia law?
It does not concern you at all that budgets for our elders are depleted to support these people?

Jesus christ... defending that only 30% of a European country is inhabited by Muslims. Kek.

And it's not like 2050 is a deadline for "if it hasn't happened by then, it will never happen"
Then it just happen 25 or even 50 years later, my point really is that IT IS going to happen.

I have absolutely nothing against Blacks, Hipanics, Arabs, Asians, etc... it is how they (Arabs) take advantage of their host countries that pisses me off, enforcing their stone age culture and religion.

I have read articles about some Danish kindergartens no longer celebrate Christmas, something we have celebrated in Denmark for 100's of years.

Asia will be my last refuge!
My posts were in reply to your ridiculous estimate of >50% by 2040. I think it's important we get the numbers right because this paranoia about us losing our way of life to immigrants is primarily based on people getting the numbers wrong, as shown here once again.

And I never said it's not a concern. If 30% of Europe is Muslim by 2050 I wouldn't be excited about it. We have bigger problems, but sure. I don't think this trend will continue, though. We are currently dealing with a refugee crisis that is (imo) unlikely to continue all the way to 2050. The difference in fertility is also likely to decrease. Another thing that makes me not worry about it is that many young Muslims who grow up in a country like France will distance themselves from the religion, and at the very least almost all of them will be much less strict than their parents. I've met a good amount of Muslim people in my life and the younger ones are typically well-integrated. A couple of generations from now the Muslim population will be much better integrated than it is currently.

Some other things that will likely happen before then:
- Better integration policy
- Refugees and their families moving back to their home country or being sent back after it is deemed safe there

With all of that in mind, 25% by 2050 is still a very high estimate. It's assuming current immigration trends continue, Muslim fertility rates remain (or become, I don't know if that number was accurate and honestly doubt it) double that of other groups and 100% of Muslim children grow up to also be Muslim. All of that is unlikely. More importantly, Western Muslims of 2050 will not be as strict as their parents, who came here from countries where separation of religion and state is still a foreign thing.

Your lack of perspective is... oh who am I kidding? Unsurprising.

Maybe you should leave more serious discussions to the grown ups.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Stop being so freaking naive kiddo.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Good argument
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

"Stop being so freaking naive kiddo" is not an argument.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag Radix_Lecti
Dragoon

Post by Radix_Lecti »

I don't think integration will ever happen, there's this cultural anthropological theory on this in which assimilation of the muslim culture within segregated European enclaves is described as the most probable outcome.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

This argument was not unfolded as it should—correctly towards his town center, whether or not it is clear to you.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Snuden wrote:"Stop being so freaking naive kiddo" is not an argument.
Ah
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

umeu wrote:
DjinnOfSorrow wrote:Oh I agree they are totally different, they are basically a group still trying to find their culture and are still dealing with issues from the slave days. I have met many west africans and it is a huge difference. I do not see it where I live but on tv I do see the anti-white rhetoric and blaming whites for slavery and well everything else that happened a hundred plus years ago. It gets old and is not a fair representation of most of America. I do not blame the white people I see everyday for stealing my ancestors lands and I certainly do not blame Italians for enslaving my german ancestors or crucifying Jesus on the cross. That all happened way before any of us had any say in this world.

Germans and italians didn't exist until 150 years ago. There isn't really anyone to blame. In any case, understanding the argument in that way is missing the point. And few people are presenting it in that misguided way. Nobody is really saying anyone is guilty or complicit in things that happened centuries ago, but rather that the events of centuries ago, and the mindset of that time have created a certain order which still impacts today. Nobody is told to feel guilty about anything, it's about taking responsibility for dismantling certain prejudices and prejudiced policies. This isn't talking anout the distant slavery past but as recent as the clinton administration. Time will tell if its even as recent as the trump adminstration.

This responsibility obviously doesnt apply only to white people but to all people.

I agree that groups do isolate themselves as well, the european jewish population did this, but it's inseparably linked to discrmination faced. And they reinforce each other sadly. Breaking that vicious circle, again, requires an effort from all groups.

Finally, nobody is talking about you personally at the moment. But in any case, such arguments as you present are as convincing as i'm not a mysogynist because i'm nice to my sister and my mother loves me.
That said, i'm not accusing you of anything. I'm sure you are a nice person, most people are, so theres no need to defend yourself as youre not attacked.

Ok Germanic peoples and the descendants of the Roman Imperials lol. I am not taking it as an accusation from you but rather from the media in this country which vilifies whites once election year comes around.

Anyways I feel that the only way we are ever going to see a world where race, religion, and creed do not matter is one world wide super state, one or no world religion, and complete mixing of the races. All of which I think are horrible ideas no matter which way you swing it.