Weekly time allocations

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Weekly time allocations

Post by musketeer925 »

gibson wrote:
musketeer925 wrote:
gibson wrote:I work 25-30 hours a week, am a full time student, go out at least once a week, and still have time to game 20 or so hours a week

Math actually works out pretty well, looks like you have about 2.5 hours of free time every week after that

fairly accurate for the information given. However I'm a business management major so I only spend like 20-25 hours a week on school, 30 max. The other time is spent watching tv, exercising, and watching sports with my friends( I don't count that as going out cause it's always at my neighbors apartment.)

musketeer925 wrote:
japanesegeneral wrote:Eating and cooking 3 meals a day in 30 mins seems rough.

Many people skip breakfast. Making a sandwich for lunch can easily be done in 10 min.

That leaves you dinner, which is definitely problematic. However if you're cooking every third night and cook in quantities that give you leftovers for the next two nights, or a variety of other meal prep strategies, averaging 20 min per dinner could be quite achievable.

6 hrs of sleep per night is probably not enough but I've been averaging that the last couple of months.

Continuing a discussion from here: viewtopic.php?f=466&t=15092&start=25

Share a weekly time allocation for yourself or discuss a minute-by-minute detail of @gibson's life!
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
ESO: WS6AR

Re: Weekly time allocations

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Good job. Im guessing ramen noodle, wolf brand chili and tuna with crackers for his daily meals.
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by musketeer925 »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:wolf brand chili

I've never heard of this, do you know if it's common in the US?

EDIT: "Authentic Texas Recipe" :hmm: I am apparently just unaware of chili brands (who cooks chili from a can, seriously? It's easy enough to make from scratch)
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

6 hours of sleep is very little; I couldn't do that for more than like a week or two
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

musketeer925 wrote:
DjinnOfSorrow wrote:wolf brand chili

I've never heard of this, do you know if it's common in the US?

EDIT: "Authentic Texas Recipe" :hmm: I am apparently just unaware of chili brands (who cooks chili from a can, seriously? It's easy enough to make from scratch)

People who want it in 3 mins or less, it is actually horrible but way better than the other chili in a cans lol. I ate cases of it in college back when it was a dollar a can.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

ovi12 wrote:6 hours of sleep is very little; I couldn't do that for more than like a week or two

Lol you must not have kids
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:Good job. Im guessing ramen noodle, wolf brand chili and tuna with crackers for his daily meals.
surprisingly I eat mostly from frozen food from earth fare, from earthfares hot food bar, and fast food.
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by musketeer925 »

ovi12 wrote:6 hours of sleep is very little; I couldn't do that for more than like a week or two

ovi12 wrote:I'm working on a bachelor's in math right now. I don't technically have a math degree, it's a second major added on to my degree in electrical and computer engineering.

I don't know wow you're completing a double major in Electrical and Computer Engineering and Math, but can't function on only 6 hours of sleep for weeks at a time.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Chili is most easily made from can
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by musketeer925 »

evilcheadar wrote:Chili is most easily made from can

Chili is most shittily made from can
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

musketeer925 wrote:

Yup but as bad as what they try to pass for ground beef is here you have to wait for deer season for good chili.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I allocate my weekly time evenly across Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

musketeer925 wrote:

Hell no
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by musketeer925 »

evilcheadar wrote:
musketeer925 wrote:

Hell no

If you make chili from scratch and it's worse than chili from a can, you're just an awful cook.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

musketeer925 wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Hell no

If you make chili from scratch and it's worse than chili from a can, you're just an awful cook.

I have seen it done. Wolf brand is edible, little bit of chili powder and cheese and its ready to go. Just don't ever eat "prison spaghetti" no matter the brand.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

gibson wrote:
DjinnOfSorrow wrote:Good job. Im guessing ramen noodle, wolf brand chili and tuna with crackers for his daily meals.
surprisingly I eat mostly from frozen food from earth fare, from earthfares hot food bar, and fast food.

I have no idea what earth fare is. Ill google in a minute. But whats your favorite fast food? I killed arbys and papa johns in college unless I was broke and had to get by on Mickey Finn's hot wing special. Really the best fast food were the little hole in the wall places. Brenda burger, taco shack, columbia-mex
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

musketeer925 wrote:

ovi12 wrote:I'm working on a bachelor's in math right now. I don't technically have a math degree, it's a second major added on to my degree in electrical and computer engineering.

I don't know wow you're completing a double major in Electrical and Computer Engineering and Math, but can't function on only 6 hours of sleep for weeks at a time.

Haha not sure if that's intentional or not, but you concatenated part of mine and Duck's statements
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:

No but I am related to that Dracula in your picture
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

ovi12 wrote:
DjinnOfSorrow wrote:

Yeah so is the guy that cuts my hay, his parents moved here when he was little. I've got the Tudor family some where in my bloodline but I can't remember where it ties in. My grandmothers family has kept track all the way to england 400 years ago and that family line is almost dead smh.
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by musketeer925 »

ovi12 wrote:
musketeer925 wrote:

Haha not sure if that's intentional or not, but you concatenated part of mine and Duck's statements

Oh lol, apparently the search view doesn't show quotes properly:

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:
ovi12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yeah so is the guy that cuts my hay, his parents moved here when he was little. I've got the Tudor family some where in my bloodline but I can't remember where it ties in. My grandmothers family has kept track all the way to england 400 years ago and that family line is almost dead smh.

Oh lol I don't actually know if I'm directly related, I'm just from Transylvania.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Well he is from Wallachia and idk if he is either lol I was just being a wise ass, but maybe who knows.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

DjinnOfSorrow wrote:
ovi12 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

If you ever revolt to claim back your England, I'll be happy to help you :chinese:
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Ashvin wrote:
DjinnOfSorrow wrote:
Show hidden quotes

If you ever revolt to claim back your England, I'll be happy to help you :chinese:

Yeah I wish, I doubt even that would help England. It is neat going back through the family line though.