Project cars

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon
ESO: WS6AR

Project cars

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

So no idea if anyone else here is into working on cars but figured Id yap about them anyways. My current project is a 2000 pontiac trans am I bought in 2008 in my college days. It finally got worn down but I could not part with it so it is getting restored bit by bit. My major issue is the electronics, I have chased electronic gremlins since I bought the car and half way want to strip it all out and put a carbd big block in its place.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Re: Project cars

Post by Djigit »

Sounds expensive. Any pictures?
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Djigit wrote:Sounds expensive. Any pictures?

At work atm moment but I will try to get some when i get off. Right now its stripped and the only picsi have from the old days are nsfw lol

Scratch that I think the wife may have a pic of it from back then I will try to upload this evening.
Uzbekistan DjinnOfSorrow
Dragoon

Post by DjinnOfSorrow »

Still at work but this is the color and model I have but I still run the upgraded factory rims now but will be swapping to black lightweight rims and either a white paint job or back to pewter metallic. I have to get it repainted either way.