Drinking

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Drinking

Post by Jam »

Wine, Ale, Vodka, Brandy, Tequila, Pasti
France benj89
Howdah

Drinking

Post by benj89 »

average french guy getting his daily dose
[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC5xVhhzY34"][/video]
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Drinking

Post by Jam »

I thought you weren't going to show us what you look like.
France benj89
Howdah

Drinking

Post by benj89 »

I felt like it was about time to show my drinking skills!
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag zwone
Crossbow

Drinking

Post by zwone »

jam wrote:Wine, Ale, Vodka, Brandy, Tequila, Pasti

"[face=comic sans ms]Rakija[/face]" above all :D
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Drinking

Post by SoldieR »

In Chicago beers, bud light usually $5, few weeks ago I thought Vegas bombs were on sale, wrong day, told my brother to get some for, he bought 6 for a $80 bill. Jack on the rocks usually $12 or so. Depends where you go but if I get a beer for under $4 I'm quite surprised.

Case of 24 budlight is about $17 for reference.

Also, goldschlaguer or tequila kill me
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Drinking

Post by gibson »

iamsoldier wrote:In Chicago beers, bud light usually $5, few weeks ago I thought Vegas bombs were on sale, wrong day, told my brother to get some for, he bought 6 for a $80 bill. Jack on the rocks usually $12 or so. Depends where you go but if I get a beer for under $4 I''m quite surprised.

My friends dad buys a case of 48 from Costco for under 24$
Pro Player

Drinking

Post by SoldieR »

Yes, actually this last weekend someone brought up a 48 case of Kirkland lol. Came in real handy, tons of beer bongs. The beer didn't even taste that bad either, just like a budlight
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Drinking

Post by aoefan4life »

I had my first drink at 18 (legal drinking age being 21). I enjoy micro brewery beer from 3 Floyds (based out of Indiana) in my opinion, Zombie Dust is the best beer.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Drinking

Post by aoefan4life »

benj89 wrote:another one I have in mind which makes you go wild: 4loko. some 12? amsterdam type of stuff, worse I''d say
4 loko is great if you love getting hangovers and drinking something horrid... I guess it would be fun if there was still caffeine in it.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Drinking

Post by momuuu »

aoefan4life wrote:I had my first drink at 18 (legal drinking age being 21). I enjoy micro brewery beer from 3 Floyds (based out of Indiana) in my opinion, Zombie Dust is the best beer.

21 is so old. Ive been drinking since my 15th lol.
No Flag mamapapaisop
Skirmisher

Drinking

Post by mamapapaisop »

First time i got drunk was at the age of 15 with Faxe strong beer (1L 10%) lol.. nowadays i mostly drink beer but because of me beeing still a student i can only afford to pay to good old ??ttinger, the best beer around the world (55cent 0.5 L )
At partys i mostly drink some beer to get a good mood and then i mostly ddrink Vodka Kaliskaya (0.7L 5?)
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Drinking

Post by aoefan4life »

jerom wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:I had my first drink at 18 (legal drinking age being 21). I enjoy micro brewery beer from 3 Floyds (based out of Indiana) in my opinion, Zombie Dust is the best beer.
21 is so old. Ive been drinking since my 15th lol.
Alcohol is one hell of a drug for sure. If it wasnt for the damn headaches and throwing up, I would be drinking a ton more than I do. Drinking that young increases the chance of becoming an alcoholic but I dont know how true that is exactly.
Pro Player

Drinking

Post by SoldieR »

aoefan4life
Where you live
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Drinking

Post by aoefan4life »

iamsoldier wrote:aoefan4life
Where you live
Chicago area.
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Pro Player

Drinking

Post by SoldieR »

Lul. Pretty much every weekend I drink and don't remember parts, but talking about it brings it back to memory..usually. I would call blackout when you just can't and won't remember anything, which has happened just a few times
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Drinking

Post by Good ol Ivan »

iamsoldier wrote:In Chicago beers, bud light usually $5, few weeks ago I thought Vegas bombs were on sale, wrong day, told my brother to get some for, he bought 6 for a $80 bill. Jack on the rocks usually $12 or so. Depends where you go but if I get a beer for under $4 Im quite surprised.

You drink light beer.

light

beer

Every time you drink a light beer god kills a kitten. Even if you are a woman.

aoefan4life wrote:
jerom wrote:21 is so old. Ive been drinking since my 15th lol.
Alcohol is one hell of a drug for sure. If it wasnt for the damn headaches and throwing up, I would be drinking a ton more than I do. Drinking that young increases the chance of becoming an alcoholic but I dont know how true that is exactly.
But in all seriousness having to wait til you are 21 to legally buy alcohol must be awful, its like if you lived in some muslim country like Iraq.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Drinking

Post by lordraphael »

vodka and beer
also j?germeister is sooooooooo ugly
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Drinking

Post by momuuu »

incog wrote:you should never drink enough to throw up

I never have

well I have had at least 2 blackouts. drank so much I don''t remember what happened afterwards. though stuff did happen, it was apparently hilarious

-.-
I''ve been doing it all wrong then :x

Here in the Netherlands, alcohol and students is pretty weird. It''s seemingly accepted, maybe even the norm, that students go out during the week, and then go hungover to the classes or not go at all. I think the dictionary even says that students can''t be alcoholics (because they generally all pass the 3 consumptions per day on average). Not really sure how our universities and students are still decent lol.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Drinking

Post by deleted_user0 »

the western attitude towards alcohol is pretty much a dangerous cancer.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Drinking

Post by jkl »

i don't drink deer too often, but i prefer warka, tatar and other polish beers. some vodkas r good, but u need to get the ones distilled more. skyy makes some good vodkas, various polish and russian vodkas as well. whiskeys (bourbon) r good. evan williams has some of the best bourbons, but also buffalo trace, wild turkey, jack daniels, and southern comfort. u should try southern comfort original, but u can also try some of the flavored versions. great drink to get drunk to. wines r good for the occasion, but manischewitz is worth it. 7 euros is basically $8 worth, even more a couple months ago, even a few years ago. but since the euro is in decline its getting cheaper against the dollar. benj u should go to the bars on the beaches in nj. go to beer garden which is in neptune. they have a large variety of alcohols from all over the world
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Drinking

Post by deleted_user0 »

drlegend wrote:
umeu wrote: the western attitude towards alcohol is pretty much a dangerous cancer.
We should all avoid the fermented Jew. :coffee:

Avoid is not neccesary but i never understood why people take pride in their abilty to consume dangerous amounts of alcohol and drinking themself into a coma.
France iNcog
Ninja

Drinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.