What's the weirdest/nerdiest/most socially off-putting thing to do? (Part 2)

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Well?

Being so unashamed of your unhealthy eating habits that you force a waitress to take your hashbrowns back because they forgot to coat them in sausage gravy
8%
Aggressively complaining about vegans even when you don't know any in real life and acting like other people's personal dietary choices are some sort of attack on you
No votes
Getting involved in an obvious pyramid scheme and reaching out to people from high school you haven't talked to in years in a pathetic attempt to rope them into it as well
38%
Fortnite
31%
Airing out your dirty laundry via Snapchat stories that are just a black background and text (nobody wants to read that shit)
8%
Pulling out your phone's calculator at the end of a meal to determine the bare minimum you can tip because you're so cheap
8%
Being the type of person who holds up the line at the gas station because you need to order some hyper-specific items to feed your various addictions, such as ciagrettes, chewing tobacco, or bizarrely scratch-off tickets (as if you are somehow going to be more "lucky" with one specific type of card over all of the others)
8%

Total votes: 13

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

What's the weirdest/nerdiest/most socially off-putting thing to do? (Part 2)

Post by fightinfrenchman »

A sequel to this great thread: viewtopic.php?f=315&t=14704

"Of the options listed, what do you consider to be the nerdiest/weirdest/most socially off-putting thing for someone to do?"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Re: What's the weirdest/nerdiest/most socially off-putting thing to do? (Part 2)

Post by evilcheadar »

I think it's between #4 and the last option.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: What's the weirdest/nerdiest/most socially off-putting thing to do? (Part 2)

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Jesus, this is a really tough choice.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

What is sausage gravy?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Voting for the calculator one. Shekels are created to be spent, damn it!
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I'm still drunkenly showing women my shitty poetry.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Woow four posts in and Gendarme has to make the thread anti-Semitic, cool
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

deleted_user wrote:I'm still drunkenly showing women my shitty poetry.
Nice Haiku.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Woow four posts in and Gendarme has to make the thread anti-Semitic, cool

Nate pls stop getting triggered. If he is being a little shit let him be a little shit lol
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

rsy wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Woow four posts in and Gendarme has to make the thread anti-Semitic, cool

Nate pls stop getting triggered. If he is being a little shit let him be a little shit lol

I'm not being hostile!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I just put the last crumbs of my jalapeno hot salsa sunflower seeds in my mouth and choked on all the seasoning and the crumbs contained a bunch of splintered shell fragments which are now stuck at varying depths in my throat i cannot stop coughing
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

deleted_user wrote:I just put the last crumbs of my jalapeno hot salsa sunflower seeds in my mouth and choked on all the seasoning and the crumbs had a bunch of splintered shell fragments which are now stuck at varying depths in my throat i cannot stop coughing

Thanks for the suggestion for part 3 of this thread
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

deleted_user wrote:I just put the last crumbs of my jalapeno hot salsa sunflower seeds in my mouth and choked on all the seasoning and the crumbs contained a bunch of splintered shell fragments which are now stuck at varying depths in my throat i cannot stop coughing

I've done something similar with pretzel nuggets. Crunching them and then accidentally aspirating some of the "dust". Also some can wind up in the nasal sinus causing maximum irritation to mucus-producing epithelial tissue.

Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

deleted_user wrote:I just put the last crumbs of my jalapeno hot salsa sunflower seeds in my mouth and choked on all the seasoning and the crumbs contained a bunch of splintered shell fragments which are now stuck at varying depths in my throat i cannot stop coughing
Is this a poem?
Pay more attention to detail.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

EAGLEMUT wrote:Jesus, this is a really tough choice.

Yesh, but now you might have His attention, what´s your question?
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

woow looks like it's truely shameful to be involved in pyramid schemes

Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

evilcheadar wrote:woow looks like it's truely shameful to be involved in pyramid schemes

Let me show you my pea cock.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Horsemen wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:woow looks like it's truely shameful to be involved in pyramid schemes

Let me show you my pea cock.

you can do that in the post viewtopic.php?p=335936#p335936 - you face would be sufficient :biggrin:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

rsy wrote:

*Mate
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Currently taking suggestions for part 3 of this thread! I have 2 ideas so far, need 5 more
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Currently taking suggestions for part 3 of this thread! I have 2 ideas so far, need 5 more

My suggestion: Posting on ESOC
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Horsemen wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Currently taking suggestions for part 3 of this thread! I have 2 ideas so far, need 5 more

That was in part 1
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Horsemen wrote:

That was in part 1

Then why can't it be in subsequent parts?