US Politics Megathread

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Is he being "cheated" right now?
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Is he being "cheated" right now?

not the issue. But I guess I can take that as a, I agree, Sanders was cheated :huh: And you got Trump. Democrats did this, and they still cannot put the rascal to face up about his crimes. It's so sad, how the DNC is bought out, to be really week.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I'm just curious what the excuse will be when he loses this year
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:
Show hidden quotes
And they can. Predicting an election is not about looking at current polls. It's abour predicting what they will look like when it matters. And FTR that's quite a while from now.

you are right, and so am I, there is just no way that Biden can win this election.
Wouldn't go that far
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I'm just curious what the excuse will be when he loses this year

he will win ;)
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

And if he does not ?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Googol wrote:And if he does not ?

then we are in trouble, all of us :shock: if you have savings, spread them to many banks, and hope for the best. My best advice to you all :santa: USA economy is not sustainable, its built up off debth. Its like house of cards, and who knows when it is going to crash.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

iwillspankyou wrote:

then we are in trouble, all of us :shock: if you have savings, spread them to many banks, and hope for the best. My best advice to you all :santa: USA economy is not sustainable, its built up off debth. Its like house of cards, and who knows when it is going to crash.

OK, I will listen to you.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

iwillspankyou wrote:

The banks are the worst place to store your money savings in case of economic collapse me thinks.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Googol wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

The banks are the worst place to store your money savings in case of economic collapse me thinks.

YEAH, That is why I said you shoud spread it to more banks. or buy land
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Googol wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

Your money insured when it is in banks
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

Even when you store the money to many banks it wont matter, if we are talking about economic collapse of a country like the USA, the scale of it would be too huge and worldwide, buying land seems more reasonable in this scenario, but however keep in mind that in cases of economic instability, collapse and general poverty, collectivist ideas spread like wildfire and when they get in power you have no say in the matter like "this land is rightfully mine, i bought it". And history tells you that too.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Googol wrote:Even when you store the money to many banks it wont matter, if we are talking about economic collapse of a country like the USA, the scale of it would be too huge and worldwide, buying land seems more reasonable in this scenario, but however keep in mind that in cases of economic instability, collapse and general poverty, collectivist ideas spread like wildfire and when they get in power you have no say in the matter like "this land is rightfully mine, i bought it". And history tells you that too.

The FDIC will protect my money. However I don't really have any money in banks because I use exclusively credit and have 0 income
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Googol wrote:Even when you store the money to many banks it wont matter, if we are talking about economic collapse of a country like the USA, the scale of it would be too huge and worldwide, buying land seems more reasonable in this scenario, but however keep in mind that in cases of economic instability, collapse and general poverty, collectivist ideas spread like wildfire and when they get in power you have no say in the matter like "this land is rightfully mine, i bought it". And history tells you that too.

you are righ in being scared, I am also scared about the economics of the US and all of globe. Best bet is to place your money in water stocks. or clean air stocks, or clean energy (I would go for the latter)
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

who can tell? suddenly dollars have no worthy :P Or most US ppl are not shills for the kills of babies over there. I guess US baby is worth 1000 times more
than any babies in the world. Specially Iranians. Why not pick your target, in the middle of a child's head in Iran o:shock: Bulls :coin:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

haha, yes
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

iwillspankyou wrote:who can tell? suddenly dollars have no worthy :P Or most US ppl are not shills for the kills of babies over there. I guess US baby is worth 1000 times more
than any babies in the world. Specially Iranians. Why not pick your target, in the middle of a child's head in Iran o:shock: Bulls :coin:

to little, make your target in 1000s of Iranian childrens heads, and maybe that could win you that war? I really hate USA government by now, and I guess most of the world do 2. That means you are all alone by now :huh:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

good, im introverted
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

deleted_user wrote:good, im introverted

really :P
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

iwillspankyou wrote:
deleted_user wrote:good, im introverted

really :P

no
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

iwillspankyou wrote:who can tell? suddenly dollars have no worthy :P Or most US ppl are not shills for the kills of babies over there. I guess US baby is worth 1000 times more

?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

iwillspankyou wrote:

then we are in trouble, all of us :shock:
Why? Warren and Sanders are actually very similar policy-wise, and you seem to forget that they would never be able to implement all of their ideas anyway. As long as a progressive is elected, the USA will move in the right direction.

Sanders won't win the primary, I think that's safe to say at this point. And we're definitely not "fucked" because of it.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

The FDIC will protect my money. However I don't really have any money in banks because I use exclusively credit and have 0 income
Doesn't sound sustainable :unsure:
You know the debt you get into can be extremely crippling, yes? 20% interest monthly is no joke.