US Politics Megathread

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: 2020 Democratic Primary

Post by spanky4ever »

how much does it take to make a stupid person, to become not stupid, that is the big question?
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

iwillspankyou wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:can Sanders still win?
no
prollly right, but not sure. Medicare for all would have been a good deal now anyway.
Leftist policies are always a good deal. But most of America doesn't seem to realize that yet. Too bad.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes
prollly right, but not sure. Medicare for all would have been a good deal now anyway.
Leftist policies are always a good deal. But most of America doesn't seem to realize that yet. Too bad.
they will
soon, when they have to pay medic bills and have no money to purchase food.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I think we're slightly overestimating the political intelligence of the American people. You are absolutely right when you say that the American system is ridiculous, because it absolutely is. But Americans have been brainwashed much more than I even considered possible. Many of them simply do not understand what some political ideals actually represent. When you say medicare for all, they just cannot see that that is a desirable thing. I feel sorry for them.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

It sucks, does it not. You got played off, and through you where covered by your employers. suck really hard. hmm, now you got laid off. How are you going to provide for your health care: testing, or if anyone get really sick. Is there something there, there, that prohibits you from getting the cover that you thought you would receive? I mean, in a system like you have, you can never be sure, and you are always out to put the other down, that ones that keep your premiums up? Sucker, all of you
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Two Europeans not understanding how Bernie could possibly lose is a great encapsulation of his campaign
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Two Europeans not understanding how Bernie could possibly lose is a great encapsulation of his campaign
It is cheating, we all understand that now. You suck at democracy
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Two Europeans not understanding how Bernie could possibly lose is a great encapsulation of his campaign
Many people dont seem to understand how Bernie could possibly lose, which is why you see so many people baselessly saying its rigged and the other side is cheating, because they can't wrap their minds around how someone wouldn't vote for him. Similar mental gymnastics that they somehow think Biden winning is handing Trump the election, as if millions of people who didn't vote for Sanders in the primary will magically appear to vote for him in the general election.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I'm completely understanding why Bernie lost. The reason I thought Bernie would win essentially boils down to me underestimating the illogical aversion towards social policies that the average American has. By saying that, I do not show that I do not understand why Bernie lost. I simply state that I misjudged the American political climate.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

RefluxSemantic wrote:
I'm completely understanding why Bernie lost. The reason I thought Bernie would win essentially boils down to me underestimating the illogical aversion towards social policies that the average American has. By saying that, I do not show that I do not understand why Bernie lost. I simply state that I misjudged the American political climate.
So you understand that the primaries weren't rigged?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

gibson wrote:
Many people dont seem to understand how Bernie could possibly lose, which is why you see so many people baselessly saying its rigged and the other side is cheating, because they can't wrap their minds around how someone wouldn't vote for him. Similar mental gymnastics that they somehow think Biden winning is handing Trump the election, as if millions of people who didn't vote for Sanders in the primary will magically appear to vote for him in the general election.
hmm. nice thoughts, but I do not think Biden has any enthusiasm among the Ameican ppl. Correct me if I am wrong.
These past few weeks should explain to everyone, that medicare for all, it is essential. It will cover you if you get laid off. Its safe buddy.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

iwillspankyou wrote: but I do not think Biden has any enthusiasm among the Ameican ppl. Correct me if I am wrong.
A lot of people are enthusiastic about beating Trump. Also enthusiasm doesn't vote
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:
Yes. I don't understand how you've been reading all my posts and yet think that I would think otherwise.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

RefluxSemantic wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Yes. I don't understand how you've been reading all my posts and yet think that I would think otherwise.
I'm just trying to highlight the distinction between you and spanky
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:
hmm. not so sure about that, fucker. It seems rigged all from a go z
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

iwillspankyou wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
How did Bernie win Nevada if it was rigged?
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes
They do now, but half of them already voted.
mad cuz bad
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I'm just trying to highlight the distinction between you and spanky
Why did you include me and Spanky in the same group to begin with then?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes
How were the polls going in to vote, so strangely off from the exit ones?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

iwillspankyou wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Are you suggesting that all polls are totally accurate? Ah, well then Biden beats Trump in head to head polling more than Bernie does, so you have to support Biden.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

n0el wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:
Show hidden quotes
They do now, but half of them already voted.
I was thinking about this the other day. I actually think the chance of Sanders beating Trump in a hypothetical election (so ignoring the fact that he won't win the primary) is much bigger now than it was a little while ago. Fast forward to november and I think Sanders is the candidate that has the best shot with a large margin.

That being said, I see the irony in some of these libertarians that voted for Biden losing their jobs.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Lol. If anything America will want Biden more now
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Are you suggesting that all polls are totally accurate? Ah, well then Biden beats Trump in head to head polling more than Bernie does, so you have to support Biden.
yeAH, i am suggesting that your voting rules, and how you do it, are flawed, And btw, so are the USA being ranked - a flawed system
shame on you, and I would spank you every day of the week, for saying your op, when in fact - you suck as hell :maniac:
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Lol. If anything America will want Biden more now
You made me realize I might hate libertarians more than I hate conservatives.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

could have posted a smiling face here, but I have almost been isolated for a few weeks now. I wish the ppl of USA all my best, but brace for impact, cos its gonna hit really hard, due to your lack of leadership. I feal for you