This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888

27 Feb 2019, 18:13

Jamie Raskin: Republicans aren’t angry that you are lying to Congress. They are angry that you stopped lying to Congress.
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

27 Feb 2019, 20:16

fightinfrenchman wrote:And now Republicans are trying to stop people from hearing what Cohen has to say, which is totally what a bunch of innocent people would want.

We have listened to ppl speaking out, time and time again - lots of books written, and the same story. But it doesn't change the Senate to support him, no matter what he does.
In the campaign, he said he could just shoot a person on the street, and get away with it. At this point in time, I think he might be right :hmm:
Just show that you need a political revolution, to get rid of the Big Money influence.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

27 Feb 2019, 21:48

AOC actually using her time to ask relevant questions that will lead to better information
There's sand in my teeth
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

27 Feb 2019, 21:54

fightinfrenchman wrote:AOC actually using her time to ask relevant questions that will lead to better information

so you say, you like her now :P
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

27 Feb 2019, 21:55

iwillspankyou wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:AOC actually using her time to ask relevant questions that will lead to better information

I always have, it's good to have people who are further left than me in the party
There's sand in my teeth
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

27 Feb 2019, 22:52

fightinfrenchman wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

I always have, it's good to have people who are further left than me in the party

would be nice if you actually say what your political views are? But I have to say, I dont think you have any? That is what I am getting from your posts thus far :blush:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

27 Feb 2019, 22:57

iwillspankyou wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

would be nice if you actually say what your political views are? But I have to say, I dont think you have any? That is what I am getting from your posts thus far :blush:

My opinions change often but generally I'm center-left. That being said I tend to just disagree with whoever I'm talking to because I don't like people have strong beliefs
There's sand in my teeth
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

27 Feb 2019, 22:58

lol that is a discourse of not having any options at all. :hmm: Time to woman up, and have an opinion of things ;)
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

27 Feb 2019, 23:00

Sometimes it's hard to tell when the real me ends and the contrarianism begins, which is why you may sometimes see me defending the Iraq War
There's sand in my teeth
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

27 Feb 2019, 23:03

fightinfrenchman wrote:Sometimes it's hard to tell when the real me ends and the contrarianism begins, which is why you may sometimes see me defending the Iraq War

what? would you defend that :santa: :devil:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

27 Feb 2019, 23:06

iwillspankyou wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Sometimes it's hard to tell when the real me ends and the contrarianism begins, which is why you may sometimes see me defending the Iraq War

what? would you defend that :santa: :devil:

Well their intentions weren't all bad and Hussein was a pretty bad guy
There's sand in my teeth
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

27 Feb 2019, 23:07

sorry @fightinfrenchman you should think over what YOU really mean. And then we can talk some more. (stop thinking your daddy have all the answers)
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

27 Feb 2019, 23:08

iwillspankyou wrote:sorry @fightinfrenchman you should think over what YOU really mean. And then we can talk some more. (stop thinking your daddy have all the answers)

lol
There's sand in my teeth
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

27 Feb 2019, 23:31

iwillspankyou wrote:sorry @fightinfrenchman you should think over what YOU really mean. And then we can talk some more. (stop thinking your daddy have all the answers)

If you had to guess some of my dad's political views, what would you guess they are?
There's sand in my teeth
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

27 Feb 2019, 23:34

fightinfrenchman wrote:

If you had to guess some of my dad's political views, what would you guess they are?

I would guess GOP, so you are the rebellion one ;) (Clinton is a big leap :hehe: )
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03

27 Feb 2019, 23:36

iwillspankyou wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

I would guess GOP, so you are the rebellion one ;) (Clinton is a far leap :hehe: )

Not at all, my dad was a hippie who was in college when Nixon was president. When I get mail from Republican candidates because I vote in their primaries my parents get legitimately mad at me
There's sand in my teeth
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

27 Feb 2019, 23:42

kk
you can pm me, this is getting to personal @fightinfrenchman
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

28 Feb 2019, 00:51

Haven't seen the link posted here yet, so I'm going to also share the full stream of Michael Cohen testifying before Congress:

Was an incredibly interesting thing for me to see. Whether it's for the memes, feels, drama, or actual insight, it's quite worth a watch.
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: n0eL

28 Feb 2019, 02:09

The how many times meme is already sweeping twitter
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

28 Feb 2019, 06:38

What about the boxes?!

Also, this scene and this scene made me laugh way too hard. Meadows is one special dude.
Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

I love good methamphetamine; highly addictive.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

28 Feb 2019, 10:20

The twitch chat is hilarious. We should have these hearings streamed more often.
ESOC Business Team

28 Feb 2019, 12:04

I agree. It would be great for American politics.
France kami_ryu
Retired Contributor
ESO: kami_ryu & incognoto
Location: Denver, CO, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

28 Feb 2019, 19:18

who is meadows?
Hold me close when it's over
Life goes slow loving sober
ESOC Business Team

28 Feb 2019, 19:50