Faze clan vs tfue

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Faze clan vs tfue

Post by gibson »

Who u got?
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Re: Faze clan vs tfue

Post by Djigit »

tfue
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Faze Down
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

tfue is a greedy fucker
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

What is this?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

It's on a "need to know" basis.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Belgium Tim010
Crossbow
ESO: Timm010

Post by Tim010 »

Doesn't matter that contract is unfair, people need to learn how to read before signing.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Tim010 wrote:Doesn't matter that contract is unfair, people need to learn how to read before signing.

Yea exactly, it doesnt matter if the contract was 100 percent fze 0 percent tfue for everything, ultimately he signed it. Theyre just trying to stir up public opinion to try to get faze to release tfue. The issue could be if the government gets involved and finds out that faze has done some other shady shit.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

#ReleaseTheContract
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

I read up on it, he won't win and he's only doing it so he can get a different deal with another org.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag Sarcomere
Crossbow

Post by Sarcomere »

I'm an Optic fan, so it's hard to say Faze, but you have to read the contract before signing. If it's true that Faze has only collected 60k from him (on deals they brought to him), it's clear they aren't abusing it even if the contract is awful. Great way to burn bridges with one of the largest esports/content creation teams out there.
Belgium Tim010
Crossbow
ESO: Timm010

Post by Tim010 »

It is not about what they have taken but what they could take. And I totaly understands why he wants out of it, anyone with reason would. But the thing is that he choose to sign so i'm not convinced he has a case to stand on. Probably the reason why his layer put in the other part about the drinking and gambling. If Faze goes down because of that, then he can get out of his contracts i guess.

I'm not an expert in the law and shit but a signed contract shouldn't have room for interpretation right? It is like it's written and both sides agreed upon.

[spoiler=This is what goes for the leaked contract at the moment, I don't think it's officially confirmed yet]Image[/spoiler]
Argentina AraGun
Lancer
ESO: AraGun_OP

Post by AraGun »

He outgrew his original contract.. no one knew he would blow up like this. Its obvious he needs a new contract and faze offered him but he just wants out.
Hes making up bullshit reasons to want out tho and obviously the reason his contract is shitty is cause he wasnt that known when he signed.
Now probably too late to get better contract he will prob end up leaving faze but if faze wins the law suit they will rip him off half his tournament winnings.. they cant touch his youtube and twitch and thats what really matters tho seriously.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Tim010 wrote:It is not about what they have taken but what they could take. And I totaly understands why he wants out of it, anyone with reason would. But the thing is that he choose to sign so i'm not convinced he has a case to stand on. Probably the reason why his layer put in the other part about the drinking and gambling. If Faze goes down because of that, then he can get out of his contracts i guess.

I'm not an expert in the law and shit but a signed contract shouldn't have room for interpretation right? It is like it's written and both sides agreed upon.

[spoiler=This is what goes for the leaked contract at the moment, I don't think it's officially confirmed yet]Image[/spoiler]
Yes faze confirmed thats correct. Faze has also offered him many new contracts since he's clearly grown out of this one. It's not about how bad the contract is, its about him wanting to leave faze to start his own org.
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

Why is this in Aoe3 General?
What is even going on?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Tim010 wrote:It is not about what they have taken but what they could take. And I totaly understands why he wants out of it, anyone with reason would. But the thing is that he choose to sign so i'm not convinced he has a case to stand on. Probably the reason why his layer put in the other part about the drinking and gambling. If Faze goes down because of that, then he can get out of his contracts i guess.

That's not entirely true. Contract law also has its restrictions like any field of law. One precedent in The Netherlands is the DJ Martin Garrix who got out of his extremely unfair contract because he was underage at the time of signing it. The court considered the fact that his parents were supposed to have understood the contract, but ultimately decided that the record company used its position to persuade Garrix and his parents into signing the contract. I am not familiar at all with the Faze situation, but it's inaccurate to say that there was a contract and therefore nothing can be done to resolve the problem.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Also if you're drunk or high you can get a contract reversed. However tfue was of age and in his right mind when he signed it. That's why he's trying to get public backing to try to shame faze into releasing him,as it's unlikely he has a legal precedent to force faze to release him. However California does have some of the strictest laws in these respects so who knows.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

This is the nerdiest shit ever posted on these cursed forums
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

AraGun wrote:He outgrew his original contract.. no one knew he would blow up like this. Its obvious he needs a new contract and faze offered him but he just wants out.
Hes making up bullshit reasons to want out tho and obviously the reason his contract is shitty is cause he wasnt that known when he signed.
Now probably too late to get better contract he will prob end up leaving faze but if faze wins the law suit they will rip him off half his tournament winnings.. they cant touch his youtube and twitch and thats what really matters tho seriously.

If they win the lawsuit they can. He’s getting sold a bill of good by his legal team. If he loses this then faze can take hundreds of thousands of dollars from him contractually.
mad cuz bad
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Yes if he loses this you can bet your ass faze is taking every penny that the contract stipulates including all the money he's made since last April. If he he has to stay with faze for the duration of his contract he's going to lose literally millions of dollars. If he wasn't stupid he would have renegotiated his contract so that faze can't take anything from him( banks said he'd been offered that) and just rolled with it like ninja and shroud have done after they blew up. Stupid stupid move on his part.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Tfue streaming again lol. Almost 100k viewers
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

That'sh, what it ish