Cannabis?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Cannabis?

high CBD?
19%
high THC?
5%
balanced?
5%
indica?
14%
sativa?
5%
hybrid?
5%
vapourize?
24%
smoking?
10%
edible?
5%
fun?
5%
medicine?
5%
cannabis?
No votes

Total votes: 21

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Re: Cannabis?

Post by Dolan »

deleted_user wrote:Dolan just isn't cool enough to poison his body like us, because it's a god given gift to men (and women). All praise!

Stupid, sexy Dol-boy.
Yeah, sadly, I'm not cool anymore, if by cool you mean getting wasted with booze and drugs.
I did all that in high school and I'm glad I'm over that period of time, when I thought I had to prove to others I'm cool to feel cool.

But I don't feel like I need to change the chemistry of my brain to reach my potential in life. A good night of sleep is enough.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Dolan wrote:
deleted_user wrote:Dolan just isn't cool enough to poison his body like us, because it's a god given gift to men (and women). All praise!

Stupid, sexy Dol-boy.
Yeah, sadly, I'm not cool anymore, if by cool you mean getting wasted with booze and drugs.
I did all that in high school and I'm glad I'm over that period of time, when I thought I had to prove to others I'm cool to feel cool.

But I don't feel like I need to change the chemistry of my brain to reach my potential in life. A good night of sleep is enough.

Just one good night of sleep?
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Yeah, one good night of sleep at a time.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote:Yeah, one good night of sleep at a time.

Can you give some examples of things that would interrupt one good night of sleep?
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Noisy neighbours, gypsies blasting music through PA speakers because they think it's only cool if the whole neighbourhood listens to their currently favoured playlist, people throwing wedding parties in the neighbourhood, etc.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote:Noisy neighbours, gypsies blasting music through PA speakers because they think it's only cool if the whole neighbourhood listens to their currently favoured playlist, people throwing wedding parties in the neighbourhood, etc.

You sound like you have sand in your teeth
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Dolan wrote:Noisy neighbours, gypsies blasting music through PA speakers because they think it's only cool if the whole neighbourhood listens to their currently favoured playlist, people throwing wedding parties in the neighbourhood, etc.

It's no only me, it's the whole neighbourhood that can't get sleep when these fuckers throw a party. I see you don't know what it's like to live next to a gypsy neighbourhood. It sounds like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPE6qKBCvh0

Except that that music makes the walls on your house/flat vibrate with sound. Yeah, not even insulated windows will do much. Occasionally, calling the cops works, but only for a while. It's part of enjoying cultural diversity, yay. :love:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

kami_ryu wrote:tide pods and bleach man idk.

Could b, but those are not advertised to make you feel good while ingesting them, like drugs are.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

It's no only me, it's the whole neighbourhood that can't get sleep when these fuckers throw a party. I see you don't know what it's like to live next to a gypsy neighbourhood. It sounds like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPE6qKBCvh0

Except that that music makes the walls on your house/flat vibrate with sound. Yeah, not even insulated windows will do much. Occasionally, calling the cops works, but only for a while. It's part of enjoying cultural diversity, yay. :love:

Look all I did was crack my big toe and a couple fingers. It wasn't that loud, and extortion is not a fair response to it.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Whatever. What I'm saying is that these fuckers, when they throw a party, the whole neighbourhood sounds like it's been moved to a stadium where there's a Slayer concert.

And, you know, it's part of their cultural identity to do that, so you gotta respect that cultural diversitee. :salt:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote:Whatever. What I'm saying is that these fuckers, when they throw a party, the whole neighbourhood sounds like it's been moved to a stadium where there's a Slayer concert.

And, you know, it's part of their cultural identity to do that, so you gotta respect that cultural diversitee. :salt:

Have you ever been to Toon World?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Dolan wrote:Whatever. What I'm saying is that these fuckers, when they throw a party, the whole neighbourhood sounds like it's been moved to a stadium where there's a Slayer concert.

Needs more salt emojis to capture the amount of salt in your posts, I think.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Dolan wrote:

Stupid, sexy Dol-boy.

You're my hero! I wish we could all be more like Dolan. Well, only this very tiny part of Dolan. Perhaps it's true that teatotalling makes you a proper ****. Perhaps we should all be less like Dolan, even though he's right about this. @deleted_user4 what do you think?
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

@gamevideo113 As @EAGLEMUT said, you are certainly not stupid. You agree with me on a lot of things so how could you be? :P I understand what you are saying about how maybe you could've been someone else. But this is true about so many things. There are so may different paths that one can take throughout life - so many "choices". There's no point in looking back with regret. It only makes you feel like shit. Each "mistake" you made/make, turn it into a learning experience and it'll help you grow as a person. I'm sure you already know all this, but I just wanted to reiterate it to you.

I think that it's important to note that just because someone did drugs when they were younger, this doesn't mean that they are stupid and/or are doomed to an existence of being behind their peers. Of course, it's best to wait and if one can't wait, then to at least enjoy with moderation. But if someone doesn't and has damaged their brain, stopping and getting clean helps heal. In addition, there are many exercises one can do for their mental health from meditation to working out to learning something new - these things and more can help foster positive change in one's brain. I've seen some people say shit like "well, I've already fucked up my mind so it doesn't matter if I fuck it up more" which I feel needs to be countered. Of course, these types of people tend to have other problems than just overdoing drugs, but that's an entirely different conversation.

@Dolan While I can't say for sure, it is likely that the pills that the girl and her friends took were either something other than MDMA or were cut with something else, such as PMA. PMA is extremely dangerous, but it's cheaper for manufacturers, thus it is often found in MDMA. This is why testing is so important. A huge problem with that is that there is such a stigma around drugs and kids don't feel comfortable talking about it with those who would best be able to help them, such as their parents, school counselors, or older siblings/family members. How can you order test kits if you're concerned about who is going to open the package and find them? Even if the pills weren't laced with super dangerous chemicals, taking 3 pills all at once is dangerous by itself, especially for a female who is as small as she was. Females typically need less than males and dosing should be done based upon sex and weight. These things are basic harm reduction protocols. Yeah, like you said, people just see happy shit online, see it in the media, hear their friends talking about it and just jump into it without doing proper research. But this is my point with decriminalizing. There will be less stigma allowing people to be more open, which will, in turn, bring about more knowledge in the general population, leading to less harmful dosing as well as better and more competition between the manufacturers, bringing about "safer" drugs. I'm not saying that they should all be completely legalized, though I could make an argument for that, just that the way it is now in most places isn't working. Please read about Portugal and their drug policy and how it's been a boon for that country and its people.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

Just realised "Xeelee Flower" could totally be a slang term for cannabis.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:
Dolan wrote:

Stupid, sexy Dol-boy.

You're my hero! I wish we could all be more like Dolan. Well, only this very tiny part of Dolan. Perhaps it's true that teatotalling makes you a proper ****. Perhaps we should all be less like Dolan, even though he's right about this. @deleted_user4 what do you think?

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Lol, I was just indulging in some adult content and what do I see but the tattoo, "grant me the serenity"
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Wew, this thread is bursting with hostile sarcasm and irony. I wonder what could be behind so much coping. :biggrin:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Dolan wrote:Wew, this thread is bursting with hostile sarcasm and irony. I wonder what could be behind so much coping. :biggrin:

I wasn't being sarcastic.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

I like how diverse the smell of raw cannabis is. The smoke smells bad, but the plant smells nice. That's why I vapourize. My favourites are the ones that smell like mangos. There are dozens of known cannabinoids, terpenes, and likely other undiscovered ones that all contribute to the effects of cannabis. There is so much research to be done on this prescribable medicine now that it is legalised.

:smile:
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Dolan wrote:Wew, this thread is bursting with hostile sarcasm and irony. I wonder what could be behind so much coping. :biggrin:
This is what happens when you take 3 Ex-lax pills.

"Yay, I'm getting on it!"

(the toilet is ESOC)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan wrote:I wonder what could be behind so much coping. :biggrin:

High temperature-rated self-adhered membrane, usually.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

XeeleeFlower wrote:@gamevideo113 As @EAGLEMUT said, you are certainly not stupid. You agree with me on a lot of things so how could you be? :P I understand what you are saying about how maybe you could've been someone else. But this is true about so many things. There are so may different paths that one can take throughout life - so many "choices". There's no point in looking back with regret. It only makes you feel like shit. Each "mistake" you made/make, turn it into a learning experience and it'll help you grow as a person. I'm sure you already know all this, but I just wanted to reiterate it to you.

I think that it's important to note that just because someone did drugs when they were younger, this doesn't mean that they are stupid and/or are doomed to an existence of being behind their peers. Of course, it's best to wait and if one can't wait, then to at least enjoy with moderation. But if someone doesn't and has damaged their brain, stopping and getting clean helps heal. In addition, there are many exercises one can do for their mental health from meditation to working out to learning something new - these things and more can help foster positive change in one's brain. I've seen some people say shit like "well, I've already fucked up my mind so it doesn't matter if I fuck it up more" which I feel needs to be countered. Of course, these types of people tend to have other problems than just overdoing drugs, but that's an entirely different conversation.

Yes, you are right, the brain is an extremely plastic organ and exposure to different stimuli can have a big impact on it, in the same way that abstinence from those very stimuli can have an equally big impact. In general though synaptic plasticity is one of those fields where there is still a lot of progress to be made, we don't know exactly how LTP and LTD work (Long Term Potentiation and Depression), therefore we can't jump to conclusions. Some substances might possibly have really long term effects that we are not aware of and this is one of the main reasons why i think that legalizing even just light drugs could have a significant, unexpected impact. Obviously with legalization comes regulation, but i, living in Italy, am a bit skeptical about how these regulations would be implemented. I often have the impression that our politicians are out of touch with some issues and how they should be handled, and on top of that it is already pretty simple for a minor to buy alcohol here.

@Dolan While I can't say for sure, it is likely that the pills that the girl and her friends took were either something other than MDMA or were cut with something else, such as PMA. PMA is extremely dangerous, but it's cheaper for manufacturers, thus it is often found in MDMA. This is why testing is so important. A huge problem with that is that there is such a stigma around drugs and kids don't feel comfortable talking about it with those who would best be able to help them, such as their parents, school counselors, or older siblings/family members. How can you order test kits if you're concerned about who is going to open the package and find them? Even if the pills weren't laced with super dangerous chemicals, taking 3 pills all at once is dangerous by itself, especially for a female who is as small as she was. Females typically need less than males and dosing should be done based upon sex and weight. These things are basic harm reduction protocols. Yeah, like you said, people just see happy shit online, see it in the media, hear their friends talking about it and just jump into it without doing proper research. But this is my point with decriminalizing. There will be less stigma allowing people to be more open, which will, in turn, bring about more knowledge in the general population, leading to less harmful dosing as well as better and more competition between the manufacturers, bringing about "safer" drugs. I'm not saying that they should all be completely legalized, though I could make an argument for that, just that the way it is now in most places isn't working. Please read about Portugal and their drug policy and how it's been a boon for that country and its people.

Portugal has definitely an interesting policy and lately i have heard a lot of good opinions about how modern problems are being handled in Portugal (e.g. tax evasion). I think more countries could/should take example from them.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

[Sith] - Baphomet