Cannabis?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Cannabis?

high CBD?
19%
high THC?
5%
balanced?
5%
indica?
14%
sativa?
5%
hybrid?
5%
vapourize?
24%
smoking?
10%
edible?
5%
fun?
5%
medicine?
5%
cannabis?
No votes

Total votes: 21

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Cannabis?

Post by deleted_user »

Remember kids, the best people on the forums do drugs, so you should too.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

deleted_user wrote:Remember kids, the best people on the forums do drugs, so you should too.

No, drugs are for losers!

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Caffeine is a drug.

PSA: People should wait until around the age of 25 before trying certain drugs. The brain is still developing until around that time so it's really important to not fuck that up. Also, certain drugs can trigger things, such as schizophrenia, in people who have a predisposition towards that. Just because something is legal or decriminalized, doesn't mean that it's right for you. Always do your own research and always test your shit.

[spoiler=Drugs & Harm]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler=]http://www.globalcommissionondrugs.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2019-Report-Press-Kit-ENG.pdf[/spoiler]
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Caffeine should be criminalized
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

This seems to be a good time to mention that my over 2 year old signature is a play on words regarding a certain member on this site. I'm sure that most of you have been clever enough to get it. :P

Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

I very much agree with XeeleeFlower, i kinda regret drinking alcohol or trying weed at a young age because sometimes i like to blame those for my stupidity. Probably i would have turned out stupid anyway, but hey, who knows.
Back to the topic, i don't do cannabis because it makes me panic. I tried it a few times but then decided to stop for good.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/t ... s-17479431

"Yay, I'm getting on it"

A few hours later...

...was rushed to a hospital in Truro and was unconscious on arrival.
suffering from common symptoms of MDMA overdose, including seizures, elevated body temperature, a high heart rate and cardiac arrest.

In the early hours of the morning, she began to develop progressive liver failure, and continued to deteriorate until multiple organs failed.

Was pronounced dead at 10.15am on the Saturday morning.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Another classic Dolan post
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

Sucks
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

coffee is for losers, you should stay awake all the time
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

@Dolan Yeah, there are many issues with people, particularly children, not following harm reduction protocols. This is why places are beginning to decriminalize drugs and have a healthier view towards them. With this comes education. People are going to experiment. It's so very important that it's done in as safe a manner as possible. Unfortunately, many drugs get laced with all sorts of stuff, which is why testing what you're about to put into your body is a core component of harm reduction. Portugal has a pretty great drug policy. Other places are finally starting to copy it. Shrooms, LSD, and MDMA are being researched and expected to become legal for medicinal purposes by 2021 in the US, with shrooms already decriminalized in some areas.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that all this was discussed in a thread ~3 years ago.

Edit: Found the thread

Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

@XeeleeFlower
Harm reduction protocols? They just read some random shit on the internet and say: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: yay, let's get on it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
That's the protocol.

I mean, she took 3 pills and died. If any chemical substance can kill you in 3 pills, that shit shouldn't be freely available, full stop. Alcohol can't kill you in 3 sips. You need to drink a whole lot of it to die. So, no, I think decriminalisation wouldn't be a good idea at all, unless it was only available on prescription from psychiatrists or something like that.
If there's any kind of substance that can kill in 3 pills, then it will be stealthily slipped into someone's lunch.

It kinda shows how powerful we, as a species, are if we can concoct a compound that can kill a 60-ish kilos organism with less than a spoonful of substance.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

XeeleeFlower wrote:Caffeine is a drug.

PSA: People should wait until around the age of 25 before trying certain drugs. The brain is still developing until around that time so it's really important to not fuck that up. Also, certain drugs can trigger things, such as schizophrenia, in people who have a predisposition towards that. Just because something is legal or decriminalized, doesn't mean that it's right for you. Always do your own research and always test your shit.

[spoiler=Drugs & Harm]Image[/spoiler]

[spoiler=]http://www.globalcommissionondrugs.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2019-Report-Press-Kit-ENG.pdf[/spoiler]

This chart is a lie, everyone knows weed is the worst drug for you and alcohol is completely safe. Also i don't have caffeine i only drink redbush tea.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I think including alcohol in that graph is a bit disingenuous, because typically alcohol is a social "drug", whereas narcotics are very often solitary drugs. So, of course, if you drink while you're in company, if there's any harm done, it's likely to affect others too. While if you isolate yourself in a room to get a shot of heroin, the probabiliy of harming others decreases.

Also, car accidents. Very often junkies sell all their possessions to get more drugs, so they probably don't own a car to be able to drive while under the influence. This is likely to lead to a disproportionate increase in others-harming for alcohol users, compared to narcotics users.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Cannabis is great.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

3 pills is arbitrary, why not just trust Darwin?
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Post by lejend »

Dolan wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teen-died-after-telling-friends-17479431

Second look at executing drug dealers?
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Everywhere when you search for drugs on the Internet is written that you should not take 3pills!
Parents and school's should clear up young adults about drugs but not in the way to say "you shouldn't do it" more of that's dangerous and what can happen.
Alcohol is a pretty bad drug. It does a lot to your body and mind.
Honestly we should not take drugs at all. Not because they are bad but it's about the question why do we want to take them? To have fun? Why don't we just have fun without?
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Dolan just isn't cool enough to poison his body like us, because it's a god given gift to men (and women). All praise!

Stupid, sexy Dol-boy.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

Dolan wrote:@XeeleeFlower
Harm reduction protocols? They just read some random shit on the internet and say: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: yay, let's get on it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .
That's the protocol.

I mean, she took 3 pills and died. If any chemical substance can kill you in 3 pills, that shit shouldn't be freely available, full stop. Alcohol can't kill you in 3 sips. You need to drink a whole lot of it to die. So, no, I think decriminalisation wouldn't be a good idea at all, unless it was only available on prescription from psychiatrists or something like that.
If there's any kind of substance that can kill in 3 pills, then it will be stealthily slipped into someone's lunch.

It kinda shows how powerful we, as a species, are if we can concoct a compound that can kill a 60-ish kilos organism with less than a spoonful of substance.

Botulinum toxin can kill you with way less than 3 pills. Try 20 micrograms.
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

gamevideo113 wrote:I very much agree with XeeleeFlower, i kinda regret drinking alcohol or trying weed at a young age because sometimes i like to blame those for my stupidity. Probably i would have turned out stupid anyway, but hey, who knows.
Back to the topic, i don't do cannabis because it makes me panic. I tried it a few times but then decided to stop for good.

You are far from stupid.

On topic, I've only ever had a good experience with alcohol :hmm:
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

Yeah well jokes aside, I tend to end up thinking "what if" quite often on a lot of different topics. It's things like these that really make you wonder:
https://www.jneurosci.org/content/39/10/1817
Unfortunately it is hard to conduct studies of this kind, because it is actually difficult to find enough people who don't use any sort of substances to enroll in a control group :lol:
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

EAGLEMUT wrote:
gamevideo113 wrote:I very much agree with XeeleeFlower, i kinda regret drinking alcohol or trying weed at a young age because sometimes i like to blame those for my stupidity. Probably i would have turned out stupid anyway, but hey, who knows.

You are far from stupid.

On topic, I've only ever had a good experience with alcohol :hmm:

Both are good, it's all in moderation though. Like getting completely stoned can be awful sometimes imo but getting mildly high is always fun.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

Oh, and yeah, i love my alcohol too :hehe:
I am just curious about what differences would there be (if any) if i never touched it to this day :hmm:
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

I've never touched alcohol, and although it might have not hurt me, I'm still the architect of my own fortune; I may be a tiny bit wiser, I tad wealthier and may live 2 years longer, I guess