This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
India TNT333
Skirmisher
ESO: TNT333

16 Jul 2019, 12:48

Yay
"We are kings or pawns" Napoleon Bonaparte
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor
ESO: Princeofcarthage

16 Jul 2019, 13:00

You are 2 days late
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team
ESO: Riotcoke

16 Jul 2019, 13:17

princeofcarthage wrote:You are 2 days late

You made a thread about England being shit at sports, eat your words.
You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?"
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

16 Jul 2019, 13:19

Riotcoke wrote:

I hope you watch the match and realize it was some luck, poor umpiring decisions, and shit rules on part of ICC that resulted in England winning the world cup. I do agree that for first time in long time I have seen a team from England performing as well as they did.
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team

16 Jul 2019, 13:20

princeofcarthage wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:

I hope you watch the match and realize it was some luck, poor umpiring decisions, and shit rules on part of ICC that resulted in England winning the world cup. I do agree that for first time in long time I have seen a team from England performing as well as they did.

You're just salty that blightly beat your nation with 1b people that actually care about cricket.
You have the charisma of a damp rag, and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk. And the question that I want to ask, that we're all going to ask, is "Who are you?"
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

16 Jul 2019, 13:24

Riotcoke wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You're just salty that blightly beat your nation with 1b people that actually care about cricket.

What would I be salty about? It wasn't India vs England final, India was already out at semi-final. I am neither from New Zealand or England to care which teams would win the world cup, I simply watched the finals cuz I like cricket. Also, how does stating facts is being salty? It seems you didn't watch the match or are ignorant to facts. Also what is "blightly"? New English Word?
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

16 Jul 2019, 13:25

Actually the finals is completely a scam. Every rule and umpire (referees in cricket) favored England. On the other hand, I'm happy for England winning their first ever world cup in cricket :hehe: They were the ones who invented the game but they took so many years to win a world cup in it.
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team

16 Jul 2019, 13:26

princeofcarthage wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes

What would I be salty about? It wasn't India vs England final, India was already out at semi-final. I am neither from New Zealand or England to care which teams would win the world cup, I simply watched the finals cuz I like cricket. Also, how does stating facts is being salty? It seems you didn't watch the match or are ignorant to facts. Also what is "blightly"? New English Word?

Blighty is a word for the UK.
Malawi princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

16 Jul 2019, 13:27

You said blightly.
Great Britain Riotcoke
ESOC Media Team

16 Jul 2019, 13:28

Oh my mistake.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: Sargsyan
GameRanger ID: 2106182

16 Jul 2019, 13:30

Cricket sucks guys, play nr 55 oricono
Great Britain Horsemen
Lancer

16 Jul 2019, 13:49

Soylent Green is people

Forum Info