Chik fil a

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Chik fil a

Post by Riotcoke »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... e-50094551
I think this is a pretty interesting article showing the difference in attitude from the UK to US in regards to same sex marriage. Is the US really tolerant to this stuff?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Re: Chik fil a

Post by Dolan »

Why would gays want to fill a chick
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

Chik fil a is amazing. Sandwiches, waffle fries, nuggets, you name it! Oh and their sweet tea is amazingly good too.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

I dunno, i went to them yesterday, and it was decidedly average. Can go to any random chicken place and get the same shit at 1/2 of the price.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

Riotcoke wrote:I dunno, i went to them yesterday, and it was decidedly average. Can go to any random chicken place and get the same shit at 1/2 of the price.
Really? It's decisively better than its competition here. The lines inside reach the entrance, and the lines in the drive through stretch all the way around the building. I don't know if there's a difference in quality if the one you have over there. :hmm: Maybe it's because you're British and you don't like the taste of anything other than oatmeal spooned over stale rye bread? :lol:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

There's a town near me called Reading
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Amsel_ wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:I dunno, i went to them yesterday, and it was decidedly average. Can go to any random chicken place and get the same shit at 1/2 of the price.
Really? It's decisively better than its competition here. The lines inside reach the entrance, and the lines in the drive through stretch all the way around the building. I don't know if there's a difference in quality if the one you have over there. :hmm: Maybe it's because you're British and you don't like the taste of anything other than oatmeal spooned over stale rye bread? :lol:
Or maybe it's because British food is actually better than American 'food' that's all just fat cooked in different ways.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

fightinfrenchman wrote:There's a town near me called Reading
I live in a town called Reading when not in the greatest place on earth.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Riotcoke wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:There's a town near me called Reading
I live in a town called Reading when not in the greatest place on earth.
Yeah our Reading kinda sucks
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

Riotcoke wrote:
Amsel_ wrote:
Or maybe it's because British food is actually better than American 'food' that's all just fat cooked in different ways.
Aha, naw jus kidn eh mate? Is a real good thing tween 'em ol' yanks n da engerlanders what with da chicken san-itch an shoot shootin dose cunts off in da islerm land? Haha but ay ain' no racis, lad. Ngubu's mah favrit player. Now if ya 'scuse meh, gotta get meself a pint ta go wif meh sawtayed buhnawnuh peel. Blady good shit we got ta eat 'ere, cunt.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

Riotcoke wrote:
Amsel_ wrote:
Agreed, would much rather have traditional British dishes like lamb kebab and chicken tikka masala than American fried chicken.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

I thought the bread sandwich is the staple of British cuisine. :hmm:

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Horsemen wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Agreed, would much rather have traditional British dishes like lamb kebab and chicken tikka masala than American fried chicken.
I know you posted this to "virtue" signal your racism but aren't those foods good?
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Horsemen wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I know you posted this to "virtue" signal your racism but aren't those foods good?
Some day I will learn to make them myself, inshallah
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I once got banned for bumping old threads
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

I wonder how Muslims feel about Chik Fil A. Do they like it because of the allegations that they're anti-LGBT, or do they dislike it because it's Christian, or do they like it because it's Christian which they find preferable to secular?
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

As long as it doesn't have pork in it, they'll like it.
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

Dolan wrote:As long as it doesn't have pork in it, they'll like it.
Isn't it interesting how Islam and Judaism forbid certain foods because they're "unclean" while when Hinduism forbids certain foods it's out of empathy or because the animal is sacred? Very different mindset.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

This thread is become dangerous.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jam wrote:This thread is become dangerous.
Why would you want to have sand in your teeth as you leave Wildwood
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
The sand naturally cleans the teeth by friction. Toothpaste is artificial and contains fluoride, which is a neurotoxin used by the government to dumb down the populace.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Amsel_ wrote:I wonder how Muslims feel about Chik Fil A. Do they like it because of the allegations that they're anti-LGBT, or do they dislike it because it's Christian, or do they like it because it's Christian which they find preferable to secular?
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

/s
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jam wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
The sand naturally cleans the teeth by friction. Toothpaste is artificial and contains fluoride, which is a neurotoxin used by the government to dumb down the populace.
Why did Stacey "liebe"
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Amsel_ wrote:
Dolan wrote:As long as it doesn't have pork in it, they'll like it.
Isn't it interesting how Islam and Judaism forbid certain foods because they're "unclean" while when Hinduism forbids certain foods it's out of empathy or because the animal is sacred? Very different mindset.
Despite this prevailing idea that empathy is universal and equally manifested/distributed in all people around the world, research actually finds significant variations across cultures.
United States of America demon_
Crossbow
ESO: KoM_Inuyasha

Post by demon_ »

But did you try (also do they have? :hmm: ) the Spicy chicken deluxe sandwich?! That's by far their best menu option and it is delicious. I don't like supporting their business, but if someone wants to go I can't say no.