Ear's random shitposts

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

You see, a few years back on a routine dig for dinosaur fossils

A landslide broke out
No votes
And nearly broke my leg in two
10%
They had to operate quickly
10%
So they used the dinosaur bone I found
20%
To save my leg
No votes
Ever since, I've had what they call
60%

Total votes: 10

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Ear's random shitposts

Post by fightinfrenchman »

D I N O D N A
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: You see, a few years back on a routine dig for dinosaur fossils

Context

United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

shiiiiiiiiiieet
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

this thread blows my mind
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Re: Ear's random shitposts

Post by Goodspeed »

I renamed the thread "Ear's random shitposts"
Future random shitposts like this can go in here. I don't think we need a new thread for each.
@fightinfrenchman
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Hahahahaha sand just lay in bed

@Goodspeed why didn’t she just continue to lay in bed
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Goodspeed wrote:I renamed the thread "Ear's random shitposts"
Future random shitposts like this can go in here. I don't think we need a new thread for each.
@fightinfrenchman
I don't make a new thread for each, this one was special
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

hold this monkey shit
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

Good thread
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

I saw this in a cartoon once.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jam wrote:I saw this in a cartoon once.
When?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

CUT THE EAR OFF
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

deleted_user wrote:CUT THE EAR OFF
What you think of an "ear" is actually a pinna.
Canada Jam
Jaeger

Post by Jam »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Jam wrote:I saw this in a cartoon once.
When?
A few hours ago.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

You go oh is a modern masterpiece rivalled only by ears ship OST’s
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

It's honestly kind of amazing how much the Overton window of shitposting has shifted since I first found ESOC
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

#wokeaf

No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

well hi
Canada Jam
Jaeger

Post by Jam »

The men of those divisions were lined up during the night in the communication trenches, which had been dug by the sappers and laid with miles of telephone wire. They were silent, except for the chink of shovels and side arms, the shuffle of men's feet, their hard breathing, and occasional words of command. At five-thirty, when the guns in all our batteries were firing at full blast, with a constant scream of shells over the heads of the waiting men, and when the first faint light of day stole into the sky, there was a slight rain falling, and the wind blew lightly from the southwest.

In the front-line trenches a number of men were busy with some long, narrow cylinders, which had been carried up a day before. They were arranging them in the mud of the parapets with their nozles facing the enemy lines.

“That's the stuff to give them!”

“What is it?”

“Poison-gas. Worse than they used at Ypres.”

“Christ!... supposing we have to walk through it?”

“We shall walk behind it. The wind will carry it down the throat of the Fritzes. We shall find 'em dead.”

So men I met had talked of that new weapon which most of them hated.

It was at five-thirty when the men busy with the cylinders turned on little taps. There was a faint hissing noise, the escape of gas from many pipes. A heavy, whitish cloud came out of the cylinders and traveled above ground as it was lifted and carried forward by the breeze.

“How's the gas working?” asked a Scottish officer.

“Going fine!” said an English officer. But he looked anxious, and wetted a finger and held it up, to get the direction of the wind.

Some of the communication trenches were crowded with the Black Watch of the 1st Division, hard, bronzed fellows, with the red heckle in their bonnets. (It was before the time of steel hats.) They were leaning up against the walls of the trenches, waiting. They were strung round with spades, bombs, and sacks.

“A queer kind o' stink!” said one of them, sniffing.

Some of the men began coughing. Others were rubbing their eyes, as though they smarted.

The poison-gas... The wind had carried it half way across No Man's Land, then a swirl changed its course, and flicked it down a gully, and swept it right round to the Black Watch in the narrow trenches. Some German shell-fire was coming, too. In one small bunch eight men fell in a mush of blood and raw flesh. But the gas was worse. There was a movement in the trenches, the huddling together of frightened men who had been very brave. They were coughing, spitting, gasping. Some of them fell limp against their fellows, with pallid cheeks which blackened. Others tied handkerchiefs about their mouths and noses, but choked inside those bandages, and dropped to earth with a clatter of shovels. Officers and men were cursing and groaning. An hour later, when the whistles blew, there were gaps in the line of the 1st Division which went over the top. In the trenches lay gassed men. In No Man's Land others fell, swept by machine-gun bullets, shrapnel, and high explosives. The 1st Division was “checked.”...

“We caught it badly,” said some of them I met later in the day, bandaged and bloody, and plastered in wet chalk, while gassed men lay on stretchers about them, unconscious, with laboring lungs.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jam wrote:The men of those divisions were lined up during the night in the communication trenches, which had been dug by the sappers and laid with miles of telephone wire. They were silent, except for the chink of shovels and side arms, the shuffle of men's feet, their hard breathing, and occasional words of command. At five-thirty, when the guns in all our batteries were firing at full blast, with a constant scream of shells over the heads of the waiting men, and when the first faint light of day stole into the sky, there was a slight rain falling, and the wind blew lightly from the southwest.

In the front-line trenches a number of men were busy with some long, narrow cylinders, which had been carried up a day before. They were arranging them in the mud of the parapets with their nozles facing the enemy lines.

“What is it?”

“We shall walk behind it. The wind will carry it down the throat of the Fritzes. We shall find 'em dead.”

It was at five-thirty when the men busy with the cylinders turned on little taps. There was a faint hissing noise, the escape of gas from many pipes. A heavy, whitish cloud came out of the cylinders and traveled above ground as it was lifted and carried forward by the breeze.

“Going fine!” said an English officer. But he looked anxious, and wetted a finger and held it up, to get the direction of the wind.

Some of the communication trenches were crowded with the Black Watch of the 1st Division, hard, bronzed fellows, with the red heckle in their bonnets. (It was before the time of steel hats.) They were leaning up against the walls of the trenches, waiting. They were strung round with spades, bombs, and sacks.

Some of the men began coughing. Others were rubbing their eyes, as though they smarted.

The poison-gas... The wind had carried it half way across No Man's Land, then a swirl changed its course, and flicked it down a gully, and swept it right round to the Black Watch in the narrow trenches. Some German shell-fire was coming, too. In one small bunch eight men fell in a mush of blood and raw flesh. But the gas was worse. There was a movement in the trenches, the huddling together of frightened men who had been very brave. They were coughing, spitting, gasping. Some of them fell limp against their fellows, with pallid cheeks which blackened. Others tied handkerchiefs about their mouths and noses, but choked inside those bandages, and dropped to earth with a clatter of shovels. Officers and men were cursing and groaning. An hour later, when the whistles blew, there were gaps in the line of the 1st Division which went over the top. In the trenches lay gassed men. In No Man's Land others fell, swept by machine-gun bullets, shrapnel, and high explosives. The 1st Division was “checked.”...

“We caught it badly,” said some of them I met later in the day, bandaged and bloody, and plastered in wet chalk, while gassed men lay on stretchers about them, unconscious, with laboring lungs.
Just hold your breath lol
Canada Jam
Jaeger

Post by Jam »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Jam wrote:The men of those divisions were lined up during the night in the communication trenches, which had been dug by the sappers and laid with miles of telephone wire. They were silent, except for the chink of shovels and side arms, the shuffle of men's feet, their hard breathing, and occasional words of command. At five-thirty, when the guns in all our batteries were firing at full blast, with a constant scream of shells over the heads of the waiting men, and when the first faint light of day stole into the sky, there was a slight rain falling, and the wind blew lightly from the southwest.

“What is it?”

Just hold your breath lol
Isolated Germans still kept sniping from secret places, and some of them fired at a dressing-station in the market-place, until a French girl, afterward decorated for valor—she was called the Lady of Loos by Londoners and Scots—borrowed a revolver and shot two of them dead in a neighboring house. Then she came back to the soup she was making for wounded men.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

good shit men
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Imagine a dog named "Ricotta," like the cheese