Last non aoe related post

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Last non aoe related post

Post by IGNDontay »

At least pertaining to mentioning another person on ESO, because they stalk me. Iā€™ll spare yā€™all, unless it gets this deep again because I already exposed him before. Grab a snack :food: long read. Skip to end for summary.

If any of this is random to you, know none of itā€™s random

Iā€™m embarrassed I even went in on this square recently, tbh. I forgot I already did this almost 3 years ago but heā€™s still stalking. And I did it to clear the air so that everyone could see who this cancer was irl, and what I have to deal with while trying to enjoy my time on ESO while also expelling the negative image he paints of me to people I havenā€™t even met by explaining some. In turn I have painted a different negative image to some.

I realize no one cares because I donā€™t myself it is just something you should do when someone plays with your image, in general. You shouldnā€™t sit idly by while someone speaks on your name but thatā€™s my opinion. If you donā€™t like me it should be because we met before not because of preconceptions. That goes for him too and is just general life advice, boy nā€™ gals.
Go ahead and learn the hard way heā€™s a cancer if this lengthy explanation of personal experiences doesnā€™t convince you. All he can say is Iā€™m ā€œlow, noob, etcā€ Okay? Iā€™m not but youā€™re a real life weirdo with female tendencies that stalks another guy. Which would you rather? Anyway :hehe: :lol:

But to be able to interact positively with others on this site then I feel this should be there to read.

I fell into the trolls trap this time, making threads and commenting. But It happens, I wonā€™t beat myself up. It has been well over 2 years dealing with it however, so imagine where iā€™m at with it at this point. Iā€™m here trying to squash it again Iā€™m starting to think Iā€™ll just have to deal w this kid harrassing and stalking me until he canā€™t afford internet anymore from drinking all his money away or ends up in a home.

Iā€™ll admit now I realize, Callen is not the problem here he is just the problems friend. Itā€™s 99% Gibson, 1% Callen.

It is actually worse now though because he has shown me he crate spawns. For now though Iā€™ll let that die because I realize that I donā€™t have sufficient evidence to prove to you all it was in fact him. Even though I do have a picture of the crates, I canā€™t show you it was him simply from that. And unless he does it to any of you I can understand that it doesnā€™t affect you so it doesnā€™t matter to you and that itā€™s just a game. True, but this guy will smurf, cherry pick maps, counter pick, think heā€™s ā€œbaitingā€ me with lobbies, and troll all while iā€™m unaware itā€™s him then post about is on esoc to brag if he manages to win. Makes no sense to even me why I give someone whose clearly low at aoe and pathetic irl energy. A personal problem of mine but anyways. If he told the truth about how our interactions go down or I was aware then Iā€™d record and you would all be laughing at him. Iā€™m going to try for next time but now he knows to be more careful. Itā€™s super weird how he acts like different people on each account. identity crisis irl too?

Anyone else commenting to troll me because you think Iā€™m a random hateful person, you can read this link Iā€™m posting at the end.
And if you donā€™t care to read that or all of this fine but if you still care to hate on me and try to go back-and-forth instead of discussing AOE, maturely then idc you're just wanting to watch the world burn and you can smd. I donā€™t even give energy to yā€™all irl what I look like doing it on a dead games forums.

You will just be Foeā€™d and we can play the quiet game. I know you internet-trolls love to get replied to from me too so donā€™t mess it up for yourself to quick. :roll:

Iā€™m here on this forum because I love AOE, thatā€™s it. Not to argue with randoms on the internet, or act superior or TROLL! Iā€™m not struggling irl so much that trolling brings me joy.

We all like AoE, have different skill, game-experiences, and opinions and thatā€™s why weā€™re here. At least I am, less the opinions but theyā€™re necessary sometimes.

These posts that have been made recently that arenā€™t game-related have all been to get this loser off my back by exposing him to yā€™all which is the best I could come up with. Iā€™m not trying to start drama although thatā€™s all it causes, this BS was in reply to my name being posted.

I have a lot of game insight, experience and knowledge and regardless of what anyone hating on me says; iā€™m in a league, playing casually I sit at captain and casually is all iā€™ll ever play. Iā€™ve been on & off ā€˜competitivelyā€™ for about 5 years but playing for over 11. How can you be competitive and casual? Iā€™m just competitive person in general but there I just donā€™t sweat over this game. Like on YT the videos of players spamming TC hotkey for a quick example or even the normal guy who just tries their absolute hardest, constantly thinking of ways to get better, during their day while not playing, no. But some of those players enter tournaments so there is incentive to sweat there. Not for me though. Genuinely wish I had the time and freedom to invest into practicing specific BOS to compete for cash just for playing! Pretty sweet and theyā€™re good to watch especially when casted by good castors who arenā€™t toxic in this community.

And honestly some are like that but are just so average that they resign to only trying to master one or two civs/playing only specific maps/ getting really good at one thing or learning abusive builds like merc/fi urumi/fi otto revolt/ not playing if theyā€™re at a disadvantage/ quitting for a map they donā€™t want/ resigning before 2 minutes if age 1 wasnā€™t good for them/ etc the lost of bad manners goes on and not actually being ā€œgoodā€ when it comes to micro/macro/game knowledge. If youā€™re good you adapt to the map/MU/etc. And these are the type of players letā€™s call them that I refuse to interact or play with. Call it what you want but thatā€™s another topic.

I donā€™t enjoy being troll-y, ā€˜playfullyā€™ mean, sarcastic, or any of that as a person, and iā€™m not with others. So if you are with me then we will have problems obviously and if thatā€™s how you are as a person then we can just stay out of each otherā€™s way buy thatā€™s a lot of you here it feels.

With that being said anyone trying to argue w me from now on is just going to get foeā€™d and left out of any discussions I start or join in. A lot of you have this problem where you reply in a snarky-way sarcastically. Or comment just to say something ignorant. Even the ā€œteamā€ and iā€™m not here for that feminine energy either iā€™ll just be foeā€™ing them too, iā€™m not here to correct a community by addressing the problems within it though, you know why Iā€™m here lol.. Anyone referring to me as someone else like Sir_musket youā€™re just ignorant and I can forgive you once but you are the problem if you continue and youā€™ll be prayed and foeā€™d also. Childish.

Thank you to those of you who read and are normal and can see from the outside in there is clearly an abundance of troll on these forums but that iā€™m not a purposeful or intentional contributor. I can be hateful but only when someone is hateful with me otherwise we family.

Felt I needed to explain myself a bit after viewing this in a different perspective I realize that Iā€™m being drama that seems completely random. Itā€™s not though it runs deep this guy has been upset and stalking me on eso under smurf accā€™s for years..years, and cheats I recently learned but I know, no stone-cold proof, yet.

SUMMARY: I apologize to anyone who Is not a troll and got rubbed wrong or animosity that was created, I.E The people who comment just to be ignorant and say their piece. So if you can do the same letā€™s start over add me on ESO but message me here to let me know you did because privacy is on to stop spam invites and hate-pms from my entourage of haters that are bitter they lost to me before because iā€™m ā€œLowā€. Simply foeā€™ing these people will save the forums a lot of problems. (-:

Heā€™s obsessed, heā€™s a liar, heā€™s sneaky, shameless, gets enjoyment from trolling others. Just in general traits of someone you want to beat up and ostracize Stalks me on his 20+ smurf accounts and thatā€™s not exaggeration. Acts like different people while on his smurf accounts; some of you probably have him friended twice and donā€™t even know it, and he cheats to top it off. Literally scum. Iā€™m glad I havenā€™t ran into his type in real life yet but glad I have online so I know they exist.

Each of us deal with a form of hate, flame, and all that here on eso/esoc but I got the obsessed one who took it personal when I beat him and he cheats too. You just can not believe anything he says take it with salt, Iā€™m telling you, people.

Iā€™m not really going to be replying in the comments to nothing I donā€™t see what can be commented that would need replying to and youā€™ll just get the link to this if I do.

These two posts do all the taking and explaining you need from me so if you are commenting iā€™ll assume you didnā€™t care to read. Thanks :blush: :coin: for your troubles

viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15197&p=323022#p323022
You canā€™t read me I donā€™t play by the book.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: Last non aoe related post

Post by fightinfrenchman »

What are "female tendencies"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

crying
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Just play only people you know. Don't play unknown accounts. Problem solved.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Commenting just so it shows up in my active threads
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

This must be ear levels of shitposting.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

I saw Gibson at a grocery store in Tuvalo yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didnā€™t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for build orders or anything. He said, ā€œOh, like youā€™re doing now?ā€

I was taken aback, and all I could say was ā€œHuh?ā€ but he kept cutting me off and going ā€œhuh? huh? huh?ā€ and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like ā€œGibby, you need to pay for those first.ā€ At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually ā€œto prevent any electrical infetterence,ā€ and then turned around and winked at me. I donā€™t even think thatā€™s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Copypasta represent the ultimate in toon world bullshit. Literally unable to even type something stupid, just literally copying and pasting something else to represent your diseased brain's thoughts
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

hey @IGNDontay we met at the urinals at the taco bell in LA..i asked you if i could shake your donger and you never responded...please confirm and we can meet again thanks
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Copypasta represent the ultimate in toon world bullshit. Literally unable to even type something stupid, just literally copying and pasting something else to represent your diseased brain's thoughts
Man what can I say. This internet is killing the intellectual capacity of brains. I worry everyone would be an "ear" in next decade or so
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Amsel_ wrote:I saw Gibson at a grocery store in Tuvalo yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didnā€™t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for build orders or anything. He said, ā€œOh, like youā€™re doing now?ā€

I was taken aback, and all I could say was ā€œHuh?ā€ but he kept cutting me off and going ā€œhuh? huh? huh?ā€ and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like ā€œGibby, you need to pay for those first.ā€ At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually ā€œto prevent any electrical infetterence,ā€ and then turned around and winked at me. I donā€™t even think thatā€™s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
now this is what i call a good read, thanks bro
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Meet me irl you wouldnā€™t say that to my fucked up face
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Update: My and @HeadKilla were playing some peaceful 2v2s and looked who paid us a visit :) Itā€™s very interesting to me, I knew a girl in high school who was cyber stalked, she ended up deleting all her social media. Iā€™m surprised that dontay has reacted to my ā€œstalkingā€ him by actually reaching out and initiating interaction with me. He just might want some of my sugar, after all the immature are often insulting to their crushes because they donā€™t know how to process their feelings properly ( remember back to middle school) :love: :love: :love:
Attachments
nice guy.PNG
United States of America HeadKilla
Lancer
The Big Game Hunter - Bronze ElephantDonator Best
ESO: Headkilla

Post by HeadKilla »

gibson wrote:Update: My and @HeadKilla were playing some peaceful 2v2s and looked who paid us a visit :) Itā€™s very interesting to me, I knew a girl in high school who was cyber stalked, she ended up deleting all her social media. Iā€™m surprised that dontay has reacted to my ā€œstalkingā€ him by actually reaching out and initiating interaction with me. He just might want some of my sugar, after all the immature are often insulting to their crushes because they donā€™t know how to process their feelings properly ( remember back to middle school) :love: :love: :love:
Not sure why you two are dragging me into this disaster. :o
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I forgive you bro. I'd like you to know this
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

just beat him in 1v1 earlier. he got a win in a team game though (he switched between 4 accounts) but we havenā€™t heard about it yet guys cause the 1vs1 was rated and he got owned lol
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

IGNDontay wrote:just beat him in 1v1 earlier. he got a win in a team game though but we havenā€™t heard about it yet guys cause the 1vs1 was rated and he got owned lol
Please stop posting. When I see a new post in off topic I get excited for something good and then it's just a dumb, boring post from you
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:just beat him in 1v1 earlier. he got a win in a team game though but we havenā€™t heard about it yet guys cause the 1vs1 was rated and he got owned lol
Please stop posting. When I see a new post in off topic I get excited for something good and then it's just a dumb, boring post from you
ur literally a kid get off the internet
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

IGNDontay wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
I'm fairly certain I'm older than you
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
IGNDontay wrote:
Show hidden quotes
age has nothing to do with how old you are mentally kid
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

IGNDontay wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
age has nothing to do with how old you are mentally kid
Why did they liebe?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I guess this is my account, all gp games just like I always do :)
Attachments
me for sure.PNG
Dragoon

Post by IGNDontay »

itā€™s pure comedy he tries to cover up his loss by trying to put it under peopleā€™s noses. and show an alt acc of mine. noob is bad at aoe and story telling because heā€™s mentally challenged. Thanks for showing everyone 1 of 40 smurfs you use for me. :hehe: peep the 13 mins. ez typical fagson playstyle. proxy fb and cheese but low.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

IGNDontay wrote:itā€™s pure comedy he tries to cover up his loss by trying to put it under peopleā€™s noses. noob is bad at aoe and story telling :hehe: peep the 13 mins. ez
Play me, 1v1
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

U caught me :(