COVID-19 / Coronavirus Outbreak

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Re: COVID-19 / Coronavirus Outbreak

Post by Horsemen »

Dolan wrote:
Horsemen wrote:
Show hidden quotes
IDK seems like vaccines are too dangerous. Definitely more harmful than keeping everyone locked down for the rest of their lives. Not worth the risk. Let's stop the vaccines and go back into lockdown.
Vaccination is good for stonks!
Need another lockdown so Big Tech stonks can moon again
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

another JnJ local shut down for "normal" adverse reactions

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_break ... wOP4kZw%3D
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:another JnJ local shut down for "normal" adverse reactions

I once got banned for bumping too many threads
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

fightinfrenchman wrote:

shoulda just tried to convince people to get a deadly disease or spread that disease to their relatives.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

shoulda just tried to convince people to get a deadly disease or spread that disease to their relatives.

If that's what you take away from this, that I want people to get sick, then I see you are not much of a scientific mind at all, but a propagandist. (for an untested experimental, fetal cell using or tested on GMO therapy. ) So you seem to not care about the potential "inevitable" side effects and think the ends justify the means and likely also support technocrat funded and created digital monitoring and passport systems as well. If so then you must not care much about peoples freedom or privacy.

And all this is not even conspiracy anymore, Sites stopping inoculations due to adverse reactions, countries banning some of them, or mitigating what age groups can get certain ones due to concerns, VEARS reports record high adverse reactions and digital passports in the talks, and implemented in places like Israel.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:
Show hidden quotes

If that's what you take away from this, that I want people to get sick, then I see you are not much of a scientific mind at all, but a propagandist. (for an untested experimental, fetal cell using or tested on GMO therapy. ) So you seem to not care about the potential "inevitable" side effects and think the ends justify the means and likely also support technocrat funded and created digital monitoring and passport systems as well. If so then you must not care much about peoples freedom or privacy.

And all this is not even conspiracy anymore, Sites stopping inoculations due to adverse reactions, countries banning some of them, or mitigating what age groups can get certain ones, VEARS reports record high adverse reactions and digital passports in the talks, and implemented in places like Israel.
You're dumb as fuck dude
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
RefluxSemantic wrote:
Show hidden quotes

And all this is not even conspiracy anymore, Sites stopping inoculations due to adverse reactions, countries banning some of them, or mitigating what age groups can get certain ones, VEARS reports record high adverse reactions and digital passports in the talks, and implemented in places like Israel.
Mods his conspiracies keep spilling over into normal discussions. Ban the guy or at least tell him to keep his braindead stuff in the disgraceful braindead stuff thread.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

there ya go continue with adhomenin attacks in light of actual events going on. Remember when you point a finger at me four others are pointing back at you.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

none of what I just said is a conspiracy. all these things are happening.

The only conspiracy would you collaborating to hide actual truths.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Yeah, no. You have a very poor grasp of reality.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

howlingwolfpaw wrote:there ya go continue with adhomenin attacks in light of actual events going on. Remember when you point a finger at me four others are pointing back at you.
Yeah man, you're just really fucking stupid. I guess that's an ad hominem attack but it's also true so idk
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

If you're worried about the possibility that a vaccine passport could contain your information and track you in your daily life, wait until you hear about passports.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

Dolan wrote:
Horsemen wrote:
Show hidden quotes
IDK seems like vaccines are too dangerous. Definitely more harmful than keeping everyone locked down for the rest of their lives. Not worth the risk. Let's stop the vaccines and go back into lockdown.
Vaccination is good for stonks!
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Post by voigt1240 »

Funny how easy it is for Paw to rile some people up

Chill pill :flowers:
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Take it easy guys. Let stuff go or refute it, don't attack the person.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

chris1089 wrote:Take it easy guys. Let stuff go or refute it, don't attack the person.
Do you think the Holocaust happened
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
chris1089 wrote:Take it easy guys. Let stuff go or refute it, don't attack the person.
Is the sky blue?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

chris1089 wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Is the sky blue?
Follow up, do you think the Holocaust was good
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
chris1089 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Is the sky blue?
Is the sky green?
United States of America occamslightsaber
Retired Contributor
ESO: L1BERTYPR1ME

Post by occamslightsaber »

chris1089 wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Is the sky green?
It’s obviously white and gold.
The scientific term for China creating free units is Mitoe-sis.

I intend all my puns.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

@chris1089 pls don't engage with wall and as a wall you should delete these controversial questions tbh.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Another potentially fatal blood condition has been linked to the AstraZeneca vaccine, the EU’s medical regulator has announced.
The European Medicines Authority (EMA) said five people who had the jab developed capillary leak syndrome on the continent.
The rare condition results in blood leaking from tiny vessels into muscles which can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure. If left untreated this can cause organ failure.

The AstraZeneca vaccine has been restricted to the over 30s in the UK after being linked to serious blood clots that can cause brain haemorrhages.
Nineteen people have died from rare blood clotting in the UK after taking the jab.
Countries around the world have restricted its use in younger people, including Australia and Germany.

The EMA said it was also reviewing reports of rare blood clots in the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, which uses the same technology as the AstraZeneca jab.
There have been four serious cases of clotting and low platelets in people who have taken the J&J vaccine.
Three occurred in the United States, the EMA said on Friday. One person has sadly died.

The regulator said is it not yet clear whether there is a causal association between either jab and any blood conditions.
A vaccination site in North Carolina stopped using J&J jab after 18 people had adverse reactions and another in Colorado said 11 people suffered side-effects such as “nausea and dizziness”.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Probably will turn out that all vaccines have this rare side effect. The risk is super small so I suspect they'll just decide that the benefits of being able to open up society again outweigh the small risk.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

RefluxSemantic wrote:Probably will turn out that all vaccines have this rare side effect. The risk is super small so I suspect they'll just decide that the benefits of being able to open up society again outweigh the small risk.
Pfizer or moderna don't seem to have this so far. The risk of getting adversely affected from virus is also super small. So why not just decide that the benefits of opening society outweigh this small risk.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

Talking about that, one collegue had a really interesting remark on this. It might be statistically significant if you test specifically whether this blood clotting is a side effect, but he remarked that you'll always find some side effects that seem to be 'significant'. His case was that you're implicitly considering thousands of rare side effects, and thus you'll always find a few that have seemingly significant (ie 1 in a 100) presence.