What's the weirdest/nerdiest/most socially off-putting thing to do? (Part 4)

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Well?

Poll ended at 18 Feb 2020, 04:10

Using one of those things that covers your windshield to make sure your car isn't too hot when you go back to it (just deal with the heat, it's not that bad)
No votes
Using /s to indicate sarcasm because your post wasn't written well enough or you think the people reading it are just morons
6%
Microwaving fish for lunch at work despite knowing that you're making everything smell like fish
18%
Buying something called a "Premium Juul Vinyl Skin" at Sheetz for $9.99 when normal people are there just to get gas and food
12%
Sharing those dumb webcomics that are just aliens describing normal human behavior in unnecessarily verbose ways as if that makes it a joke
No votes
Having an anime avatar
35%
Randomly giving a stranger at a restaurant a slip of paper with weird conspiracy/religious shit on it and talking to them for like a minute while nobody knows what's going on
29%
Ordering a rice-based dish at a restaurant and also ordering a side of rice
No votes

Total votes: 17

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

What's the weirdest/nerdiest/most socially off-putting thing to do? (Part 4)

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Part 4 is finally here!

"Of the options listed, what do you consider to be the nerdiest/weirdest/most socially off-putting thing for someone to do?"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Re: What's the weirdest/nerdiest/most socially off-putting thing to do? (Part 4)

Post by gustavusadolphus »

Has leibing ever been an option.
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: What's the weirdest/nerdiest/most socially off-putting thing to do? (Part 4)

gustavusadolphus wrote:Has leibing ever been an option.
viewtopic.php?t=18127
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Its hard. Does the Windshield thing have some sort of Anime shit on it? If you're enemies with your coworkers microwaving fish might be a great thing for you to do. What kind of anime avater? Does the restaurant give you enough rice with your entree to begin with? There just arent enough details to answer.
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

@fightinfrenchman You're doing God's work.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I still keep sending my shitty poems to people (now including men and not just women) when I'm blacked out. I am wondering when I will stop doing this. Each part of this series reminds me I'm basically still a piece of shit.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

is your orientation changing?
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:I still keep sending my shitty poems to people (now including men and not just women) when I'm blacked out. I am wondering when I will stop doing this. Each part of this series reminds me I'm basically still a piece of shit.
A bit cringe but not bad overall. If the worst thing you do in a day is share your artistic expression(no matter how good/bad) with people you know it’s not been a bad day.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

gibson wrote:Its hard. Does the Windshield thing have some sort of Anime shit on it? If you're enemies with your coworkers microwaving fish might be a great thing for you to do. What kind of anime avater? Does the restaurant give you enough rice with your entree to begin with? There just arent enough details to answer.
The windshield thing can be anything, just using one is bad.

Any anime avatar.

There's more than enough rice, you just weirdly order a side of white rice too for no reason
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

deleted_user wrote:I still keep sending my shitty poems to people (now including men and not just women) when I'm blacked out. I am wondering when I will stop doing this. Each part of this series reminds me I'm basically still a piece of shit.
Could be worse, could have an anime avatar

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Voted 3rd option not really because it's socially off-putting but rather because why would someone want to eat microwaved fish...
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I just remembered how my boss was randomly casually racist last week and I'm afraid it'll happen again this week
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I hope he does it again
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

gibson wrote:I hope he does it again
It's so painful