[POLL] Call of Duty : Warzone

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.

Warzone > PUBG & Apex Legends

Poll ended at 08 Apr 2020, 21:14

Yay
64%
Nay
36%

Total votes: 11

India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Re: [POLL] Call of Duty : Warzone

Post by Ashvin »

I still play once in two or three days, no idea of how things work, but I just know one strategy. Jump. Do scavenger hunt. Purchase UAV. Kill people/Take assassination contracts and kill them. Repeat.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

Ashvin wrote:I still play once in two or three days, no idea of how things work, but I just know one strategy. Jump. Do scavenger hunt. Purchase UAV. Kill people/Take assassination contracts and kill them. Repeat.
There is no way I take assassination contracts in trio with randoms. It requires too much coordination as hunters. In solo, it's encouraged.

This is what I do: Jump. Gather $6000. Get a loadout drop. Select the class that has Cold-blooded, Ghost and a Heartbeat sensor. Camp a bit. When at the edge of the zone, complete recon contracts to anticipate the next zone. Survive.

Imo the best thing in trio is to first get a class that has Overkill, say an AR and an AX-50 both with a suppressor, then a class that has Ghost. It will cost $12,000, but in trio it's no problem. That way you keep your 2 primary weapons and enjoy stealthiness, which is crucial in late game.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

I do solos most of the times
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

Parts were on sale and I finally bought that computer. Can't wait to put it together, so exciting! I feel like it was a steal for $700. The GPU is the only thing I'll have to look into upgrading in the foreseeable future.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Amsel_ wrote:Parts were on sale and I finally bought that computer. Can't wait to put it together, so exciting! I feel like it was a steal for $700. The GPU is the only thing I'll have to look into upgrading in the foreseeable future.
Yeah it's a very good deal indeed, gratz. I think here in italy the same config would have costed ~900€. If you got the 1660 Super you won't need to upgrade it, probably ever, if you're playing on 1080p. It's a solid card for 1440p too, imo.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

gamevideo113 wrote:
Amsel_ wrote:Parts were on sale and I finally bought that computer. Can't wait to put it together, so exciting! I feel like it was a steal for $700. The GPU is the only thing I'll have to look into upgrading in the foreseeable future.
Yeah it's a very good deal indeed, gratz. I think here in italy the same config would have costed ~900€. If you got the 1660 Super you won't need to upgrade it, probably ever, if you're playing on 1080p. It's a solid card for 1440p too, imo.
Very relevant video

Howdah

Post by Amsel_ »

Posting this from my new PC. It works! I tested out tf2, a game I loved but stopped being able to play as the updates bloated it, and was getting 200-300 FPS. Thanks for your help everyone; I really appreciate it. And shout out to Gibson (pbuh) for hooking my up with a Windows 10 key.