What was your "last meal" (the last thing you ate at a restaurant before that which shall not be named)?

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

What was your "last meal" (the last thing you ate at a restaurant before that which shall not be named)?

Post by fightinfrenchman »

For me, I went to Rooster Street Butcher with cheadar and gustav on March 7. I ordered a filet mignon with red wine sauce and truffle butter with a side of mac and cheese, as well as a cranberry negroni made with gin from a local distillery in Lititz.

What was your "last meal"?
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Re: What was your "last meal" (the last thing you ate at a restaurant before that which shall not be named)?

Post by gustavusadolphus »

The meal ear describes above was my last. I had a very good Rubin sandwich and a nice glass of Russian Imperial stout
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Re: What was your "last meal" (the last thing you ate at a restaurant before that which shall not be named)?

Post by evilcheadar »

I had a brisket mac and cheese like an idiot. Its not that it was bad its just that i should have spent hundreds making it an epic "last meal".
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I was led to this restaurant under the pretenses that we'd all be getting steak but I was the only one who actually did. Joke's on them though, since I got to have the most luxurious "last meal"
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Post by gustavusadolphus »

evilcheadar wrote:I had a brisket mac and cheese like an idiot. Its not that it was bad its just that i should have spent hundreds making it an epic "last meal".
This meal could have been baged spices seafood at hook and reel, I have many regrets for my last meal. Now it is over.
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I went to a restaurant on Saturday the 14th. On Sunday the 15th at 17:30, the government held an emergency press conference announcing that all restaurants and bars would close from 18:00 on. I had spareribs with fries.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

I think it may have been sushi in february.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

fuck i dont remember my last meal
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

My last meal at restaurant was at a local cafe yesterday. Well snacks actually. Tea and VadaPav
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

princeofcarthage wrote:My last meal at restaurant was at a local cafe yesterday. Well snacks actually. Tea and VadaPav
You're not supposed to do that
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:My last meal at restaurant was at a local cafe yesterday. Well snacks actually. Tea and VadaPav
sounds like a nice snack tbh
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
We are allowed though. On certain days when its not allowed police come in the morning and tell shop owners to keep it closed for the rest of the day usually Saturday and Sunday per week.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Horsemen wrote:fuck i dont remember my last meal
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Jam wrote:Chinese hot pot
Was it still trying to fly when you ate it?
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Dolan wrote:
Jam wrote:Chinese hot pot
Was it still trying to fly when you ate it?
Yes, that is why I started with the wings first, and then moved on to the rest of the plane.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Savoy stew with 2 eggs
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Underrated thread ngl
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

It was the Sunday before shit hit the fan. I was at Olive Garden with frjends. We were enjoying beer and something italian, I don't remember exactly what because I pregamed too hard
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

rsy wrote:It was the Sunday before shit hit the fan. I was at Olive Garden with frjends. We were enjoying beer and something italian, I don't remember exactly what because I pregamed too hard
Do you regret wasting your "last meal" at an Olive Garden?
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Eating at a restaurant is just one of those things that happened that seems inconceivable now.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

evilcheadar wrote:Eating at a restaurant is just one of those things that happened that seems inconceivable now.
A 7 course tasting menu is literally a fantasy nowadays
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Has anyone here ever eaten at a place called “joes”

India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
rsy wrote:It was the Sunday before shit hit the fan. I was at Olive Garden with frjends. We were enjoying beer and something italian, I don't remember exactly what because I pregamed too hard
Do you regret wasting your "last meal" at an Olive Garden?
They usually have a lot of bread there. It probably wasn't a waste.