US riots

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: US riots

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Cometk wrote:Since Dolan is a believer in racial genetics, it might just be because Romanians are genetically inferior to the other European ethnicities that they accomplished nothing.
Not all Romanian people are fucking idiots though
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

Preaching to the choir
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

iNcog wrote:I am actually always pissed off whenever I fill out an American questionnaire and they ask for what race I am. Firstly, the fuck does it matter? Secondly, race doesn't exist for humans in the first place. They beat this into us in France.
It helps to track certain things, otherwise we wouldn't know how certain things disproportionately affect certain groups
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

For stats reasons it helps to know the race, you can normally put prefer not to say anyway.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
United States of America occamslightsaber
Retired Contributor
ESO: L1BERTYPR1ME

Post by occamslightsaber »

iNcog wrote:I am actually always pissed off whenever I fill out an American questionnaire and they ask for what race I am. Firstly, the fuck does it matter? Secondly, race doesn't exist for humans in the first place. They beat this into us in France.
I know jackshit about France, but I’ve read from this NYT article that the BLM protesters in France want the country to be more race conscious. The French establishment is pushing back against their demands because they might undermine social unity and French values centered around universalism. Thoughts?
The scientific term for China creating free units is Mitoe-sis.

I intend all my puns.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Cometk wrote:Since Dolan is a believer in racial genetics, it might just be because Romanians are genetically inferior to the other European ethnicities that they accomplished nothing.
I'm not a believer in anything, I believe whatever evidence I see.

If evidence appears that Romanians are genetically inferior, then so be it, I'll believe that evidence if it's solid and replicated evidence. I don't form an opinion on anything by starting with conclusions. On the contrary, I like delaying conclusions for as long as possible. For me the issue of race is something unsettled, possibly never to be settled. I haven't made up my mind on race and I don't plan to.

I bet that nature will continue to keep things in suspense, just like until now, and I'd like to follow nature's uncertainty in the sense that the future is open to any outcome. So why draw any conclusions?

Arabs had a great civilisation when Europe was plunged into the dark ages, after the collapse of the Roman empire. China and India used to be the most economically developed parts of the world before Europe jumped ahead at the turn of the 2nd millennium. Now look at the state of the Middle East, under the grip of medieval beliefs and institutions. Once they were part of the first recorded civilisation, the Sumerian one, now they're a complete shadow of their former selves. So this idea of cultural superiority in an absolute sense, that transcends history, is for the birds. However, this doesn't mean that, at one particular point in history, one civilisation/culture did not jump ahead of others.

Nature never settles, it just keeps things in constant struggle and strife. It's through strife that some have managed to rise to ascendancy, while others declined. Eventually winners lose their hunger for success and become complacent, while underlings are just getting ready to take their place.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

@fightinfrenchman in your eyes, what would one have to do to start being "anti racist" since I don't think their is anyone who would condone discrimination on the basis of skin colour in this thread.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

chris1089 wrote:@fightinfrenchman in your eyes, what would one have to do to start being "anti racist" since I don't think their is anyone who would condone discrimination on the basis of skin colour in this thread.
Dolan would, he said black people are genetically inferior
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
chris1089 wrote:@fightinfrenchman in your eyes, what would one have to do to start being "anti racist" since I don't think their is anyone who would condone discrimination on the basis of skin colour in this thread.
Could you provide a link to the post and topic? Would you also be so kind as to answer my question?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

chris1089 wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Could you provide a link to the post and topic? Would you also be so kind as to answer my question?
You'll have to go back and look. Comet quoted it at one point
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

chris1089 wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Dolan wrote:
wardyb1 wrote:So to sum that all up. You don't know, you haven't done any research, you assume things and you talk a lot about Europe which plays almost no bearing on our conversation. So all in all you don't have much authority at all on the subject and your paragraphs aren't worth the packets of data they are sent on. Thank you clearing that up.
Actually I changed my mind. The answer is genetics. The reason why blacks in the USA don't manage to reach a higher socio-economic status is genetic.
There's your answer. They just can't achieve more than that.
page 65 of this thread
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

To be fair it seemed pretty obvious in that post that he wasnt being serious.
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

gibson wrote:To be fair it seemed pretty obvious in that post that he wasnt being serious.
Dolan wrote:
Cometk wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Well, when I say "I don't know exactly, but here are my educated guesses on what could underlie the issues we're discussing", wardy's and others' reaction was "in other words, you don't know shit and you just wrote a big wall of text to say that". That's just pure derision of someone else's efforts. I spent some time writing that reply and that's the attitude I get from you guys. So what kind of answer do you deserve in return? A blunt answer that shows no doubt whatsoever, because you guys don't like doubt or carefully qualified statements, no, you want something that agrees with what you already believe in and, if possible, a short quip like the ear's.
seems like he gave a blunt answer of something he believes in
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

gibson wrote:To be fair it seemed pretty obvious in that post that he wasnt being serious.
u don't say xD
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

Cometk wrote:
Dolan wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Well, when I say "I don't know exactly, but here are my educated guesses on what could underlie the issues we're discussing", wardy's and others' reaction was "in other words, you don't know shit and you just wrote a big wall of text to say that". That's just pure derision of someone else's efforts. I spent some time writing that reply and that's the attitude I get from you guys. So what kind of answer do you deserve in return? A blunt answer that shows no doubt whatsoever, because you guys don't like doubt or carefully qualified statements, no, you want something that agrees with what you already believe in and, if possible, a short quip like the ear's.
seems like he gave a blunt answer of something he believes in
stop it. he simply told wardyb1 and u what u wanted to hear...
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

It doesn't seem obvious to me based on his posts
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Yeah, I said that in a huff, after spending some time to write a long answer to wardy, then having it dismissed with one-liners and jeers.
So, the idea was that if you guys don't like an answer with a lot of nuance and qualified statements, then maybe you like a blunt one, the kind of which you don't like to hear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Dolan wrote:Yeah, I said that in a huff, after spending some time to write a long answer to wardy, then having it dismissed with one-liners and jeers.
So, the idea was that if you guys don't like an answer with a lot of nuance and qualified statements, then maybe you like a blunt one, the kind of which you don't like to hear. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's a weird thing to say when you're upset. I don't do things like that