US riots

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America IntrepidExplorer
Musketeer
ESO: DownToBuck

Re: US riots

Post by IntrepidExplorer »

fightinfrenchman wrote:@IntrepidExplorer What are your thoughts on QAnon?
I don't think someone like that exists. There is definitely a deep state of entrenched bureaucrats in government who exist only to grift money from lobbyists and perpetuate the status quo. But I don't believe there is someone deep in the administration covertly fighting against that, as much as I would like there to be.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

What state do you live in
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

deleted_user wrote:The Trump administration literally shares intelligence with Russia, sits idle while Russia arms the Taliban to kill its soldiers, and then wants to admit Russia into the G7. Oh and by the way Putin just changed the constitution so that he can serve more terms and whipped up a cool 20 million votes out of thin air. 2016 seems like a long time ago but remember the big story was Russian interference in the presidential election with intent to elect Trump and harm the Dems? And then the CIA confirmed exactly that and well here we are now, making deal breakers over verbal mishaps.

Trump allies himself with the enemies of democracy. He thinks the Tienenman massacre was justified and good. Bill Clinton was impeached over a blow job. Trump was impeached for foreign interference. 140k dead because of his mishandling of a pandemic, so what does he do? Restrict public access to the data. Corporate relief funds with no oversight. DHS gestapo raids via executive order. Inhumane border conditions under ICE.

What the fuck. And this is like a handful of sand from a beach of shit. There's so much more.

Yeah I'm going to vote for an establishment moderate who makes verbal oopsies over this.
Sadly this lack of morality in foreign policy is not limited to this administration. This kind of thing has been going on for decades.

You are saying that Trump could and should have prevented the virus from infecting the American populous?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

chris1089 wrote:
You are saying that Trump could and should have prevented the virus from infecting the American populous?
"Slow the testing down, please"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Obviously he couldn’t have stopped it, but if he prioritized listening to educated scientists instead of trying to better his 2020 election bid we would be in a better spot.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

I don't understand how it's disputable that an incompetent and (willfully) ignorant administration that specifically chooses denial and inaction is a contributing factor to pandemic spread
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

IntrepidExplorer wrote:
deleted_user wrote:The Trump administration literally shares intelligence with Russia, sits idle while Russia arms the Taliban to kill its soldiers, and then wants to admit Russia into the G7. Oh and by the way Putin just changed the constitution so that he can serve more terms and whipped up a cool 20 million votes out of thin air. 2016 seems like a long time ago but remember the big story was Russian interference in the presidential election with intent to elect Trump and harm the Dems? And then the CIA confirmed exactly that and well here we are now, making deal breakers over verbal mishaps.

Trump allies himself with the enemies of democracy. He thinks the Tienenman massacre was justified and good. Bill Clinton was impeached over a blow job. Trump was impeached for foreign interference. 140k dead because of his mishandling of a pandemic, so what does he do? Restrict public access to the data. Corporate relief funds with no oversight. DHS gestapo raids via executive order. Inhumane border conditions under ICE.

What the fuck. And this is like a handful of sand from a beach of shit. There's so much more.

Yeah I'm going to vote for an establishment moderate who makes verbal oopsies over this.
We’re really still on the “Russia” stuff? I can’t fathom the sheer idiocy of people who are still on that train at this point. In case you forgot Callen, there was a 2.5 year long investigation, some would say an attempted political lynching, over accusations of Russian collusion. Even Democrats admit at this point that the Trump campaign did not collude with Russia. I don’t know where you come up with that “20 million” number, but there is outside interference all the time in our elections. Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other Big Tech companies are and have been actively suppressing conservative voices online - this certainly hurts Trump and conservatives, but there’s no uproar about election meddling from people like you, though this will doubtless hurt conservatives much more than any Russian bots posting facebook ads in 2016 ever helped us.

Many of your criticisms of Trump make me wonder if you just read headlines to articles rather than the content, because each one of those things can be explained with more context. Trump clarified that when he talked about Tiananmen Square, long before his candidacy, he wasn’t endorsing it. His impeachment was a partisan, political scam - Democrats searching for anything and everything to get Orange Man removed from office illegitimately. That you would even bring Russia and Ukraine up at this point shows your low IQ and your desperation. It seems like you don’t even know why HHS is in charge of CV data instead of the CDC.. it’s because there was about a week of lag for the data the CDC could put out, whereas HHS can receive and process data almost immediately. So we will be seeing data in real time. The conditions at the border would be ameliorated if Democrats hadn’t blocked a bill funding CBP, immigration judges, and more beds at detention centers at the border. The reason they blocked it is because they actually want there to be overflow at the border because then we must do catch-and-release, where we release border jumpers into the interior of the country pending their immigration hearing (which they don’t show up for). So putting that at Trump’s feet is laughable.

I will vote for Trump in 2020 precisely because people like you try to make me believe he’s so awful. Nobody deserves to be raked over the coals to the extent that Trump has - his naysayers are bad people with evil agendas who must be stopped.
You're part right. I am an idiot and also I ranted about Russia, but I didn't question the conclusions of the collusion report - just restated that Russian interference in the 2016 elections existed "in sweeping and systematic fashion." That's not conspiratorial. Then I made some other Russia-related observations.
IntrepidExplorer wrote:[Trump's] naysayers are bad people with evil agendas who must be stopped.
OK - looks like nothing will come out of either of us engaging with the other.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Man it’s great when facts are stated and because the person can’t come up with a counter to said facts resorts with personal insults, can’t say I’ve never done that unfortunately.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Badass standing up to fascist thugs

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

guy took it like a champ damn
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Badass standing up to fascist thugs

The "fascist" was just doing his job. He was just following orders.

We could use some fascism nowadays so people will be compelled to wear their damn masks.... It seems so many in Florida like their right wing ideology of not listening to the government.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

007Salt wrote:

Exactly, that is why he deserves to be killed
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
007Salt wrote:

Exactly, that is why he deserves to be killed
That cop was just being a jackass and lost his cool. He might be a fascist but if he was killed then there will be more cops like him.
Isle of Man UpMySleeves
Dragoon
GameRanger ID: 7309280

Post by UpMySleeves »

I also break people's hands when I'm being a "jackass". What a silly-billy cop, funnyboi should just eat a Snickers huh?
Never trust a man in a blue trench coat, never drive a car when you're dead
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

True. Snickers and Pepsi could probably solve this whole mess.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Thinking of cancelling my dad for singing the racist Disney song. Thoughts?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Cannot begin to explain how angry this makes me
Officers made a total of (8) arrests related to the arson/riot outside of the Police station. The arrests were made at approximately 0300 hrs. and shortly thereafter. All suspects arrested were transported to the Lancaster Bureau of Police station for processing and to be held for arraignment. (4) of the (8) suspects are from outside of Lancaster County. (2) of the suspects were armed with handguns during the protest and riot. Those handguns were recovered by Officers after the arrests.

Sourced via CRIMEWATCH®: https://lancaster.crimewatchpa.com/lbop ... on-9142020
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

Are you angry that people were rioting in a different county or that people are subject to the laws of the county that they are in or something else?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

chris1089 wrote:Are you angry that people were rioting in a different county or that people are subject to the laws of the county that they are in or something else?
Lancaster county is a pretty big place, and this was happening in just Lancaster city. The fact that people traveled from outside the county just to cause trouble makes me mad, as does seeing people with national soapboxes giving attention to this and inflaming tensions
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Most of these people aren't rioting. The thread title is misleading.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

I guess the left has moved to intimidation tactics. Nazis liked to do that also.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

@007Salt December 2018
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:@007Salt December 2018
That supposed to justify going to his house when his wife is only home to issue a pipe bomb threat?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

007Salt wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:@007Salt December 2018
That supposed to justify going to his house when his wife is only home to issue a pipe bomb threat?
What?