US riots

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America 007Salt
Dragoon

Re: US riots

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:@007Salt December 2018
what?
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

oh ya I see what you mean lol... just heard about this strange
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Not really, if you heard about every time someone protested outside of someones residence you'd be overwhelmed by hearing things.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

007Salt wrote:
That supposed to justify going to his house when his wife is only home to issue a pipe bomb threat?
Ya also remember people actually sent pipe bombs to Democrats? And the right was pretty silent on that shit too. There are loony tunes on both sides. When you say "I guess the left has moved to intimidation tactics" you are just feeding into the same ridiculous narrative.
ā€œTo love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.ā€
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

wardyb1 wrote:
007Salt wrote:
That supposed to justify going to his house when his wife is only home to issue a pipe bomb threat?
Ya also remember people actually sent pipe bombs to Democrats? And the right was pretty silent on that shit too. There are loony tunes on both sides. When you say "I guess the left has moved to intimidation tactics" you are just feeding into the same ridiculous narrative.
I just find it funny that the side accusing the other side of being "nazis" do nazi tactics themselves.
Australia wardyb1
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: wardyb1

Post by wardyb1 »

007Salt wrote:
wardyb1 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I just find it funny that the side accusing the other side of being "nazis" do nazi tactics themselves.
There is a very big difference between the actual government and fringe radicals. When individuals are accused of being nazi's it is because they share beliefs similar to nazism like racial purity. When the government is accused of being like nazi's it is because they are implementing nazi "tactics" or policy like the alleged forced sterilisation in ICE or general fascist tactics like dismantling elections etc. You're conflating two different arguments. Unless there is a massive grassroots effort then it is hard to ascribe people to implementing nazi tactics.
ā€œTo love the journey is to accept no such end. I have found, through painful experience, that the most important step a person can take is always the next one.ā€
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

wardyb1 wrote:
007Salt wrote:
Show hidden quotes
There is a very big difference between the actual government and fringe radicals. When individuals are accused of being nazi's it is because they share beliefs similar to nazism like racial purity. When the government is accused of being like nazi's it is because they are implementing nazi "tactics" or policy like the alleged forced sterilisation in ICE or general fascist tactics like dismantling elections etc. You're conflating two different arguments. Unless there is a massive grassroots effort then it is hard to ascribe people to implementing nazi tactics.
These people can go to hell.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

@007Salt Why are you trying to cancel people? Can't handle a difference in opinion, snowflake?
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Post by voigt1240 »

Interesting how snowflake as an insult got insanely populare in no time.
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:@007Salt Why are you trying to cancel people? Can't handle a difference in opinion, snowflake?
You're just a retarded bitch. This isn't an opinion dipshit.

User was warned for personal attacks/insults
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

007Salt wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:@007Salt Why are you trying to cancel people? Can't handle a difference in opinion, snowflake?
Just hurling insults because you can't back up your argument. This is the problem with kids nowadays, can't engage in civil discussion with someone they disagree with
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
007Salt wrote:
Just hurling insults because you can't back up your argument. This is the problem with kids nowadays, can't engage in civil discussion with someone they disagree with
That video was harassment you ignorant fuck. You're a goddamn kid who just hurls insults lol i'm sick of you dumbass

User was warned for personal attacks/insults.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

007Salt wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
That video was harassment you ignorant fuck. You're a goddamn kid who just hurls insults lol i'm sick of you dumbass
Instead of just baselessly insulting people, try actually stating your position and engaging in a constructive way
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
007Salt wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Instead of just baselessly insulting people, try actually stating your position and engaging in a constructive way
There should be a group of people outside your place chanting shit you have nothing to do with just to keep you up at night.
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
007Salt wrote:
Can't handle my opinion? You snowflake lol
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

007Salt wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
There should be a group of people outside your place chanting shit you have nothing to do with just to keep you up at night.
I don't think you should endorse that kind of activity. It only serves to silence people
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
007Salt wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I don't think you should endorse that kind of activity. It only serves to silence people
You're unable to understand anything regarding this conversation. You truly are retarded or have some mental illness.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

007Salt wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
You're unable to understand anything regarding this conversation. You truly are retarded or have some mental illness.
Damning someone to hell for having a different opinion than you seems more indicative of something wrong than me politely disagreeing with you
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
007Salt wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Damning someone to hell for having a different opinion than you seems more indicative of something wrong than me politely disagreeing with you
The funny thing is that I never really stated an opinion. I'm just pointing out how shitty it is to have a bunch of dipshits chanting outside your place that keeps you awake when you gotta work in the morning but you didn't seem to grasp the obvious there.

If you think that's just my opinion then you should have the same thing done to you and if you don't have a problem with it then damn I'm wrong then lol
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer

Post by voigt1240 »

This chat just gives me family gathering flashbacks
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

007Salt wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes
The funny thing is that I never really stated an opinion. I'm just pointing out how shitty it is to have a bunch of dipshits chanting outside your place that keeps you awake when you gotta work in the morning but you didn't seem to grasp the obvious there.

If you think that's just my opinion then you should have the same thing done to you and if you don't have a problem with it then damn I'm wrong then lol
Your opinion was that they should go to hell.
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
007Salt wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Your opinion was that they should go to hell.
indeed
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

007Salt wrote:
Keep it civil boys please
Dragoon

Post by 007Salt »

rsy wrote:
007Salt wrote:
Keep it civil boys please
nein
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer

Post by voigt1240 »

More work, less bickering. Arbeit macht frei.