European politics

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Re: European politics

Post by Horsemen »

grocery prices only go up
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

They blinked

Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

they're probably waiting for shit to get worse before ringing the nuclear bell again. they haven't forgotten about it
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Uhm there are some rumours that Ukrainian air defence destroyed some of those Russian hypersonic Kinzhal missiles a few weeks ago. They were supposed to be Russia's ultimate weapon, advertised to be unstoppable in midflight due to their speed but also remotely controlled maneuvrability.
They kept bragging about this missile and said it could be used in nuclear strikes with a lot of decoys that would make it impossible to take down before the descent phase.
Turns out it's not that undestroyable if Ukrops could take a few down with just some basic US Patriot batteries.
The Kinzhal missile, the name means dagger, can carry conventional or nuclear warheads up to 2,000 km. Russia used the weapon in war for the first time in Ukraine last year and has only acknowledged firing them on a few occasions.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has frequently touted the Kinzhal as proof of world-beating Russian hardware, capable of taking on NATO.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ai ... 023-05-16/

That might have something to do with Russian pundits softening their stance lately, as they realised that maybe Russia does not have nuclear weapons that can't be stopped.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

Dolan wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2023, 07:25
Uhm there are some rumours that Ukrainian air defence destroyed some of those Russian hypersonic Kinzhal missiles a few weeks ago. They were supposed to be Russia's ultimate weapon, advertised to be unstoppable in midflight due to their speed but also remote maneuvrability.
They kept bragging about this missile and said it could be used in nuclear strikes with a lot of decoys that would make it impossible to take down before the descent phase.
Turns out it's not that undestroyable if Ukrops could take a few down with just some basic US Patriot batteries.
The Kinzhal missile, the name means dagger, can carry conventional or nuclear warheads up to 2,000 km. Russia used the weapon in war for the first time in Ukraine last year and has only acknowledged firing them on a few occasions.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has frequently touted the Kinzhal as proof of world-beating Russian hardware, capable of taking on NATO.
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ai ... 023-05-16/

That might have something to do with Russian pundits softening their stance lately, as they realised that maybe Russia does not have nuclear weapons that can't be stopped.
i fucking love the american security umbrella
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

good if true but that's very optimistic and based on speculation
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

It's a war, so it's all hearsay
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

rest in pizzas, uncle Silvio
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

if you think you have it tough, reminder that there are some in ukraine who play CoD but in minecraft fr

Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

after freezing europe, dedollarisation and turning the whole wolrd against the degenerate west apparently they now fighting for their spoils.

gonna be infinite amounts of coping goin on....
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

as usual everything is going according to the plan
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

what about the droid attack on the french?
it seems a bit more serious than we thought. some regions are not better than bakhmut now.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

fei123456 wrote: ↑
05 Jul 2023, 08:28
what about the rebel attack on the french?
it seems a bit more serious than we thought. some regions are not better than bakhmut now.
google search doesn't bring up anything on "rebel attack france". did you mean riots?
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

harcha wrote: ↑
05 Jul 2023, 08:33
google search doesn't bring up anything on "rebel attack france". did you mean riots?
yeah i meant that. some news say they're using sniper rifles and rockets? :|
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

sounds very exaggerated. do we have any french correspondents here? we need a sitrep
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

05 Jul 2023, 09:34
harcha wrote: ↑
05 Jul 2023, 08:33
yeah i meant that. some news say they're using sniper rifles and rockets? :|
there was some footage showing a vibrant diverse ghetto gamer toting an automatic rifle, but it was deboinked as just an airsoft gun for urban guerilla larping

maybe baguette-in-chief macron was right after all and it was all about gamers being gamers
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

but then some folks meant business, not street fight larping
they took a portable saw and started cutting up ATM machines so they could get some of those sweet boomer savings

french boomers voted for macron after all, so it's all fair
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

what gaming does to a mofo smdh

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

yeah, retreating into a funko pops world is one way of dealing with it
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Years later, facing the firing squads, Putin was to remember that distanct afternoon when Yanokovic takes him to watch Zelensky's show.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

But before that happens, hopefully Putin empty-mags his entire nuclear arsenal into Silicon Valley
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

07 Jul 2023, 09:52
Years later, facing the firing squads, Putin was to remember that distanct afternoon when Yanokovic takes him to watch Zelensky's show.
As a Chinese, you should be supporting Russia. They will do the same thing to China they did to Russia and other nations before in the coming time. They have in fact already started laying the groundwork for eventual military/proxy-military conflict with China.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

princeofcarthage wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2023, 20:14
07 Jul 2023, 09:52
As a Chinese, you should be supporting Russia. They will do the same thing to China they did to Russia and other nations before in the coming time. They have in fact already started laying the groundwork for eventual military/proxy-military conflict with China.
We use brains to think, not asshole.