Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Re: Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

Post by Horsemen »

chris1089 wrote:
Horsemen wrote:@howlingwolfpaw do you believe in the sodium fluoride conspiracy? what do you use to clean your teeth?
? Fluoride is good for your teeth, and sodium ions are good too. How can anyone make a conspiracy theory out of that?
Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him ... Both the Germans and the Russians added sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile.
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

I have this theory that the sky is blue to make us subconsciously support democrats. Think about it, can any of you vouch for the sky being blue before 1828? I think they are coloring it with chemtrails. They are also trying to make us believe coloured TV and photography were not around back then, because they are destroying all the proof that the sky used to be red like the blood of our savior jesus christ.

In reality even the romans had colour TV. I once read that SPQR news was highjacked when brutus and the conspirators killed ceasar because that was too cruel even for roman television standards.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

scarm wrote:I have this theory that the sky is blue to make us subconsciously support democrats. Think about it, can any of you vouch for the sky being blue before 1828? I think they are coloring it with chemtrails. They are also trying to make us believe coloured TV and photography were not around back then, because they are destroying all the proof that the sky used to be red like the blood of our savior jesus christ.

In reality even the romans had colour TV. I once read that SPQR news was highjacked when brutus and the conspirators killed ceasar because that was too cruel even for roman television standards.
This is actually true.

Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

scarm wrote:I have this theory that the sky is blue to make us subconsciously support democrats. Think about it, can any of you vouch for the sky being blue before 1828? I think they are coloring it with chemtrails. They are also trying to make us believe coloured TV and photography were not around back then, because they are destroying all the proof that the sky used to be red like the blood of our savior jesus christ.

Clearly collusion between the Tories and the democrats.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

Horsemen wrote:
chris1089 wrote:
Horsemen wrote:@howlingwolfpaw do you believe in the sodium fluoride conspiracy? what do you use to clean your teeth?
? Fluoride is good for your teeth, and sodium ions are good too. How can anyone make a conspiracy theory out of that?
Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him ... Both the Germans and the Russians added sodium fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile.
Wow loads of governments around the world are secretly adding this chemical with these unknown effects to the drinking water. Amazing no-one talks about this in the mainstream media!
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

chris1089 wrote:
Horsemen wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Wow loads of governments around the world are secretly adding this chemical with these unknown effects to the drinking water. Amazing no-one talks about this in the mainstream media!
The lamestream media is part of the conspiracy!
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

RefluxSemantic wrote:
chris1089 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I don't mean the first two. I mean that it is complete in that it will turn into a complete human being without being added to.
What does 'being added to' mean? A human embryo wont turn into a complete human being without being supplied with oxygen and nutrients either.
If you had the time Chris, could you adress this?
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

I'll try. I've got a bunch of coding to do for tonight and I'm a week behind on uni work.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Just because something is good for your teeth does not make it good for you to drink. It was originally a rat poisons as it kills the brain. Carcinogen, its just a way to dispose of industrial by products.

Have you ever seen "dr strange love, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb?" by Stanley Kubrick? Its pretty entertaining really.

Drinking pure water is so important.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

howlingwolfpaw wrote: Drinking pure water is so important.
Drinking pure water can actually kill you, stop spreading misinformation.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

chris1089 wrote:
Horsemen wrote:
Show hidden quotes

If 2020/ 2021 hasn't revealed to you the media is not open to truth or caring about people then I do not know what would. There are thousands of chemicals introduced into the public arena that harm people yet deemed safe. Taking decades to overturn.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:Just because something is good for your teeth does not make it good for you to drink. It was originally a rat poisons as it kills the brain. Carcinogen, its just a way to dispose of industrial by products.

Have you ever seen "dr strange love, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb?" by Stanley Kubrick? Its pretty entertaining really.

Drinking pure water is so important.
Glad to find another sodium fluoride truther!

I have started using a non-fluoride toothpaste. It gives me mouth ulcers which occasionally bleed but at least it's free from fluoride.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

princeofcarthage wrote:
Its also ironic because fluoride is found in much of natural “pure” water
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

Also because my dentist puts fluoride on my teeth. So he must be getting paid off too.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Over for you if u eat fluoride
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

chris1089 wrote:Also because my dentist puts fluoride on my teeth. So he must be getting paid off too.
The dentist is paid off by the insurance companies so the insurance companies are in on it. Your workplace gave you dental insurance which means your boss is in on it too.
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:Drinking pure water is so important.
Distilled water?
princeofcarthage wrote:
How
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

Cometk wrote:
Distilled water?
princeofcarthage wrote:
How
If you drink enough pure water the water tries to enter your cells to change the salt/ ion to water balance. This causes them to swell and you die.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Cometk wrote:
Distilled water?
princeofcarthage wrote:
How

I have been drinking mostly distilled water for about 15 years. It is my favorite by far, I really love to drink water when its that clean. I make my own with a counter top distiller. I also drink artesian well water (tested) and spring water.

Some of you may say "but you will leach minerals!" you get your minerals from foods as they need to be chelated into plant compounds to be broken down by enzymes to be useful, and your liver and kidneys decide what it wants to keep and use. If anything it is helping eliminate inorganic minerals that are too large to used and help clean out the lymphatic system.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

It’s over for @fightinfrenchman tbh
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

chris1089 wrote:
Cometk wrote:
Distilled water?
Show hidden quotes
How
If you drink enough pure water the water tries to enter your cells to change the salt/ ion to water balance. This causes them to swell and you die.
I don’t understand this. Do you know any more about it or could provide a link with some more info on the process?
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

Cometk wrote:
chris1089 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I don’t understand this. Do you know any more about it or could provide a link with some more info on the process?
I'll give you the lesson my teacher gave me when I have time.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Apologies for my late arrival!
Attachments
The Mighty B.png
[Sith] - Baphomet
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

Cometk wrote:
chris1089 wrote:
Show hidden quotes
just drink 10 gallons of water in one go and see what happens