Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

fightinfrenchman wrote:@howlingwolfpaw Can you give me a timeline as to what you think will happen to a normal, relatively healthy person after receiving the vaccine?
No American is "normal" or "relatively healthy".
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:I am just so happy they are finally doing it! So I guess I do not care as much but would like to see a Zulu nation for a 3 civ release.

Did anyone notice hippos in the water? the game will have hippos!
The hippos are actually a hidden message about getting vaccinated

So this is cute (not)

Please stop harassing me and bring up this topic in threads talking about the game. I am here firstly because I love AOE, and I do enjoy talking about the future of the game and its current state.

For one who had a thread about vaccine ID badges on the threads and someone doing the same, then blaming me for ruining the thread and asking mods to delete it, this type of gaslighting is hypocritical and does not belong in on topic post.

You should know better.

Thank you for whom ever reported that post.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:I am just so happy they are finally doing it! So I guess I do not care as much but would like to see a Zulu nation for a 3 civ release.

Did anyone notice hippos in the water? the game will have hippos!
The hippos are actually a hidden message about getting vaccinated

So this is cute (not)

Please stop harassing me and bring up this topic in threads talking about the game. I am here firstly because I love AOE, and I do enjoy talking about the future of the game and its current state.

For one who had a thread about vaccine ID badges on the threads and someone doing the same, then blaming me for ruining the thread and asking mods to delete it, this type of gaslighting is hypocritical and does not belong in on topic post.

You should know better.

Thank you for whom ever reported that post.
Shut up bitch
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Hey! Be respectful.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

While I have been liking this whole series and reccomend one starts at the beginning this part is pretty interesting.

Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Is Bill Gates a satanist?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

I think that's written directly in the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation homepage.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Hail Bill.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

How Bill Gates has become the face of a cabal government is so weird to me. Why not have any of those actual villainous people as your cabal guy, instead of the guy working hard to improve our planet.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

RefluxSemantic wrote:How Bill Gates has become the face of a cabal government is so weird to me. Why not have any of those actual villainous people as your cabal guy, instead of the guy working hard to improve our planet.
Is he still working hard?
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

RefluxSemantic wrote:How Bill Gates has become the face of a cabal government is so weird to me. Why not have any of those actual villainous people as your cabal guy, instead of the guy working hard to improve our planet.
that's a good sheep, now go take your vaccine and sleep tight
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

His ideas to improve the planet are:

Vaccines for everything (makes $$$ off these)
Blotting out the sun (to combat global cooling)
GMO mosquitos to kill off other mosquitos
GMO fake meats to replace real meat.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

The fact that Bill Gates, one of the biggest phalanthropist to exist, ever, has been vilified by the conspiracy community just goes to show how absolutely out of touch with reality they are.
No Flag RefluxSemantic
Gendarme

Post by RefluxSemantic »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:

His ideas to improve the planet are:

Vaccines for everything (makes $$$ off these)
Blotting out the sun (to combat global cooling)
GMO mosquitos to kill off other mosquitos
GMO fake meats to replace real meat.
So what he wants is to protect people from dying from disease, protect people from dying due to global warming, protect people from dying due to malaria and other diseases transmitted by mosquitos and wants to protect animals from suffering and to once again stop global warming. How is this man a bad man?
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

they are all incredibly risky and experimental and if you watched the video I just posted would see his work in Africa and India with vaccines damaged more people than the actual diseases. What they actually need is clean water and sustainability investments.

Blocking out the sun really? What kind of profound effects might that have... even if it could perfectly balance out the heat issue, the earth will lose a lot of sun, and that will change farming, possibly make solar energies defunct and have all kinds of unknowns to basically make an artificial nuclear winter. We were all taught that is BAD.

If you watch the previous episode #7 or even them all you would have a better understanding of why all those NGO foundations are not what they seem.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

If you understood science, you would realize that what you just spewed in regard to vaccines was horseshit and is in direct contrast with reality. Vaccines = good . The fact that this is even still a discussion in 2021 is mind boggling.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Of course he dont want to block the sun.
Lol.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Italy gets it...

Italian Politician Calls For Bill Gates Arrest And Charge Of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

https://en-volve.com/2021/04/03/watch-i ... -humanity/
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

gibson wrote:If you understood science, you would realize that what you just spewed in regard to vaccines was horseshit and is in direct contrast with reality. Vaccines = good . The fact that this is even still a discussion in 2021 is mind boggling.

did you even watch the video?
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Snuden wrote:Of course he dont want to block the sun.
Lol.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen ... db053e793b
sun blocker.jpg
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Nothing to see here, perfectly normal, just his immune system doing its work...

Retired Contributor

gibson wrote:If you understood science, you would realize that what you just spewed in regard to vaccines was horseshit and is in direct contrast with reality. Vaccines = good . The fact that this is even still a discussion in 2021 is mind boggling.
I don't think anyone denies vaccines are good. But on the other hand you can't also deny that these vaccines are 1) experimental ( some of them are) 2) rushed 3) effectiveness is still unknown. Then you have AstraZeneca and J&J facing the hammer. If even 1 in 100 person develops serious side effect to vaccine that is literally similar to the virus. That doesn't mean these are bad or have to be, but if someone wants to exercise caution, so be it.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:

did you even watch the video?
I watched the first 5 minutes, and there were so many claims that were verifiablely false and absolutely absurd I decided not to waste any more time with it, and if you think its credible I would seriously recommend getting a psych evaluation, because you lack the ability to think critically and separate reality from fantasy. This is not an insult, but a genuine recommendation.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

princeofcarthage wrote:
I don't think anyone denies vaccines are good. But on the other hand you can't also deny that these vaccines are 1) experimental ( some of them are) 2) rushed 3) effectiveness is still unknown. Then you have AstraZeneca and J&J facing the hammer. If even 1 in 100 person develops serious side effect to vaccine that is literally similar to the virus. That doesn't mean these are bad or have to be, but if someone wants to exercise caution, so be it.
They are not experimental, and the effectiveness is not unknown(for Pfizer, which I took). AZ had relatively big issues, but 6 people out of 6.8 million died from J&J. You're literally 10,000 times more likely to die from a carcrash. They were rushed for obvious reasons, but that in and of itself isn't a negative. I don't blame people if they aren't rushing out the door to get it, I myself read several peer reviewed articles in scientific journals before choosing to get vaccinated. But thats a far cry from the bullshit that a certain someone is peddling in his thread.
Retired Contributor

gibson wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:
They are not experimental, and the effectiveness is not unknown(for Pfizer, which I took). AZ had relatively big issues, but 6 people out of 6.8 million died from J&J. You're literally 10,000 times more likely to die from a carcrash. They were rushed for obvious reasons, but that in and of itself isn't a negative. I don't blame people if they aren't rushing out the door to get it, I myself read several peer reviewed articles in scientific journals before choosing to get vaccinated. But thats a far cry from the bullshit that a certain someone is peddling in his thread.
mRNA vaccines are experimental as far as I am aware . Secondly it's simply not possible to predict the side effects you can have say 4 years or 10 years later. And this is a scientific fact. There effectiveness is unknown in the sense that its unclear how long the effects last. It could be as low as 6 months. It's true you are more likely to die in car crash but that doesn't stop you from driving the car does it? Rushing any medicines in and itself is a very negative thing, no matter the circumstances. There is precedence for this. Most medicines for diseases since 1900 haven't lasted more than 40 years in use. It's actually very hard to make a very effective and side effect free cure or vaccine for that matter.