Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Re: Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

Post by chris1089 »

Sensei wrote:The moon landing was faked we can all agree on that
Ye. Because no-one at NASA wanted all the money they could get from the press for the scoop.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I am sure most of you have heard of the old nursury rhythm "hey diddle diddle" this is what I think it means:

original was

High Diddle Diddle
the cat and the fiddle
the cow jumps over the moon
the little dog laughs to see such a craft
and the fork runs away with the spoon

changed to (not sure when)

Hi diddle diddle
the cat and the fiddle
the cow jumps over the moon
the little dog laughs to see such a sport
and the dish runs away with the spoon.

. Interesting that the poem was made in 1765 or as early as 1500's, but then revised at some point. Hi (or original was high) diddle diddle (diddle= has a couple applicable definitions, possible fraud or aimless productiveness) the cat n the fiddle (represents a common hotel name from medieval times) the cow ( cows are like calling people sheep in older times ) jumps over the moon.... (trying to get to the moon space race) the little dog (dogs are like watchers, sheep herders) laughs, to see such a sport ( the trying to get to the moon, or space race) (original text in 1700's was craft, so maybe then people just wanted to try to build ships) and the dish (original was fork) ran away with the spoon, symbolizing the idea of a plane and dome left the zeitgeist of the people. !!!!!!

Historical context in present narrative:

Is that when the realm decided it was a ball earth I am sure many people were talking about dreaming to go to the moon. Or maybe it was even changed later to really adapt it more to the space race.

I just got 2 new videos to review about Warner Von Braun and the moon someone recommended to me last night so will see if they add anything to this later... to much to do today.... Merry Christmas.
United States of America Sensei
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
n0el wrote:@howlingwolfpaw do you think jet fuel can’t melt steel beams?

well perhaps if you were to design a forge that was more like a jet engine of pressures of fuel and oxygen then you could melt steel because the exhaust shoot is 3,600 degrees.

However in the case of a burning building no it would not have. Those columns were in fire protection, the smoke visible is very black showing a oxygen deficient burn, you can even see people in some of the openings and if it had ever reached the temps to melt all those columns then no one would be anywhere near those openings. Also, steel even while hot still retains most of its compression strength, and there is just no way all supports are going to fail all at once with a near free fall timed demolition. Not once, twice, but 3 times to a building that had not been hit. The unnatural fall can be seen particularly in once demolition where the tower begins to tilt, but then stops and it drops all the way down, it really should have continued to fall to the side and down, sheering much of the side of the building off leaving a medium sized tower left over.

Physics of energy. 2 opposite but opposing forces exert the same amount of forces on each other. The weight of the 2 part of the building collapsing together are exerting the same force on each other but the top portion mass receives no additional damage yet plummets through a greater mass as if losing no energy of its own. they would have both started to collapse into each other reducing the height of the bottom tower, and crumbling the top off the sides until the energies had cancelled out.
Very enlightening analysis. Do you have a background in engineering/material science?
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

How strong do you think steel is at room temperature compared to jet fuel burning temperatures?
mad cuz bad
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

n0el wrote:How strong do you think steel is at room temperature compared to jet fuel burning temperatures?
It can get stronger with heat. The energies cancel out after a certain point.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

evilcheadar wrote:
n0el wrote:How strong do you think steel is at room temperature compared to jet fuel burning temperatures?
Isnt that Kimmey’s Hypothesis?
mad cuz bad
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

evilcheadar wrote:The energies cancel out after a certain point.
Ah yes, it's the well known law of cancellation of energy.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

n0el wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:
Isnt that Kimmey’s Hypothesis?
What
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

fightinfrenchman wrote:If 9/11 was an inside job and the planes didn't actually take the towers down, why bother with the planes at all. Just blow them up and say terrorists planted the bombs lol

Well there is some evidence to suggest the planes were part of a blue beam technology, there is one clip particularly that seems badly done, where you can see plane enter the TC kind of disappearing into it before the explosions. I tried to see if I could find anything quickly but you tubes algorithms and enhanced censorship making it take too long.

Lets also talk about hardness. It is an important quality of a material. It allows a thin sheet of metal to have soft bullets turn to liquid, or how a diamond will embed itself into metal if put in a press. When that soft aluminum shell hit the sides, would have had more impact absorption due to its softness, and what we see is even the wings cut right into this stuff. Actually the one video I wanted to show you, was looking like the plane went right through it like paper, then an explosion. OR we can go back to the Pentagon, where we have a tiny hole barely big enough for the fuselage and no evidence of any wings at all.

This building is huge, and can not under estimate how strong it was
the architect had said he designed it to withstand such an event.
Plus you have to explain how a supposed fire did the same to building 7.

Follow the money,
Pentagon had released like day before trillions unaccounted for.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

howlingwolfpaw wrote:

Well there is some evidence to suggest the planes were part of a blue beam technology, there is one clip particularly that seems badly done, where you can see plane enter the TC kind of disappearing into it before the explosions. I tried to see if I could find anything quickly but you tubes algorithms and enhanced censorship making it take too long.
Even if this insane thing were true, it doesn't really answer my question. Why have fake or real planes? You could just blow the towers up and say terrorists planted the bombs.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Sensei wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:
n0el wrote:@howlingwolfpaw do you think jet fuel can’t melt steel beams?

well perhaps if you were to design a forge that was more like a jet engine of pressures of fuel and oxygen then you could melt steel because the exhaust shoot is 3,600 degrees.

However in the case of a burning building no it would not have. Those columns were in fire protection, the smoke visible is very black showing a oxygen deficient burn, you can even see people in some of the openings and if it had ever reached the temps to melt all those columns then no one would be anywhere near those openings. Also, steel even while hot still retains most of its compression strength, and there is just no way all supports are going to fail all at once with a near free fall timed demolition. Not once, twice, but 3 times to a building that had not been hit. The unnatural fall can be seen particularly in once demolition where the tower begins to tilt, but then stops and it drops all the way down, it really should have continued to fall to the side and down, sheering much of the side of the building off leaving a medium sized tower left over.

Physics of energy. 2 opposite but opposing forces exert the same amount of forces on each other. The weight of the 2 part of the building collapsing together are exerting the same force on each other but the top portion mass receives no additional damage yet plummets through a greater mass as if losing no energy of its own. they would have both started to collapse into each other reducing the height of the bottom tower, and crumbling the top off the sides until the energies had cancelled out.
Very enlightening analysis. Do you have a background in engineering/material science?

I am an artist, I also have trained as a blacksmith and metal working, have a masters in teaching degree, and am just an overall self learner.

I forgot also to mention how tricky heat can be when heating up metal. A large amount of heat with no insulation really makes it hard to heat the metal up, It really has to be in the central core of the fire. There just is no evidence of a fire like that, should be glowing orange like a induction furnace.... but we just see black smoke and people.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:

Even if this insane thing were true, it doesn't really answer my question. Why have fake or real planes? You could just blow the towers up and say terrorists planted the bombs.
good question
Might be the symbology behind it.

not really sure.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

Again, it's a matter of whether an inside job could even be hidden this well. Same as GS pointed on in the previous thread - there is no way that a large number of people could keep a secret this big and no good evidence of conspiracy would have come up in 20 years time. But who cares about 911 when Trump gives you "911 a day" in death toll.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:

good question

not really sure.
What symbology? Are you going to do Freudian analysis on a plane hitting a tower?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

@howlingwolfpaw you realize that planting and successfully detonating explosives this powerful is much harder than just flying the actual planes right?
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

What temperature range do you think the towers were burning at?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

@howlingwolfpaw Here's a question: do you think the 1993 WTC bombing was an inside job?
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

harcha wrote:Again, it's a matter of whether an inside job could even be hidden this well. Same as GS pointed on in the previous thread - there is no way that a large number of people could keep a secret this big and no good evidence of conspiracy would have come up in 20 years time. But who cares about 911 when Trump gives you "911 a day" in death toll.

they haven't kept it a secret. So much is out there for the seekers.

lots of information and things to really question but as the old quote from M Twain goes: "it is easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled"
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

fightinfrenchman wrote:@howlingwolfpaw Here's a question: do you think the 1993 WTC bombing was an inside job?
I don't know do you have reason to believe that?
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

harcha wrote:@howlingwolfpaw you realize that planting and successfully detonating explosives this powerful is much harder than just flying the actual planes right?
They probably just built the foundation out of explosive cement I've seen evidence of this in 2012.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:
Show hidden quotes
good question

not really sure.
What symbology? Are you going to do Freudian analysis on a plane hitting a tower?
I would like to, I do not feel qualified to really have it at this point as I would have to do tons of research
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

Can't tell which people are trolling and which aren't in this thread.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

The best kind of thread
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

harcha wrote:@howlingwolfpaw you realize that planting and successfully detonating explosives this powerful is much harder than just flying the actual planes right?
Not supporting any conspiracy theory or anything but terrorists had managed to bomb the basement in 1990s. The plan was same to destroy the centres. But it failed. Well bomb exploded but towers didn't collapse.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

Dolan wrote:The best kind of thread
Perhaps. Tbh I know for most people. I think I'm mainly referring to @Sensei .