Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Re: Deep Divers, Tin Hatters, Skeptics, Ped Pillers, Truthers, Unite!

Post by evilcheadar »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
n0el wrote:
Show hidden quotes
Isnt that Kimmey’s Hypothesis?
What
Energy cancellation
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
United States of America Sensei
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

Jocasta and Laius were represented by the two towers. The first plane represents Oedipus's sword hitting Laius. The second plane represents Oedipus's penis "hitting" Jocasta. The collapse of the towers represents the collapse of Oedipus's kingdom.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Sensei wrote:What temperature range do you think the towers were burning at?

I have no idea but not nearly hot enough to melt anything. When trying to smelt iron in cupola, it takes an intense amount of time and air and energy to melt it. Much more fuel to weight of beams ratio. just not enough energy, most of it seemed if was even fuel burned at impact and after that was mostly just office fires IMO. From ground zero pics you can even see the cut beams from some kind of thermite or tech.
cut beams j peg.jpg
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

@howlingwolfpaw I remember an interview I saw with someone who got out of the towers from a higher floor (below the crash site). He said he remembered seeing holosprays planted before he ran down the stairs. Did you hear about this? Interesting possibility.

No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

harcha wrote:@howlingwolfpaw you realize that planting and successfully detonating explosives this powerful is much harder than just flying the actual planes right?

actual planes would not have given the effect. they would have damaged the buildings, but not destroyed the evidence, and then they would have had to pay for a demolition crew to do its job, and the damages would have made the fall more unpredictable so they could save their other investments nearby
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
harcha wrote:Again, it's a matter of whether an inside job could even be hidden this well. Same as GS pointed on in the previous thread - there is no way that a large number of people could keep a secret this big and no good evidence of conspiracy would have come up in 20 years time. But who cares about 911 when Trump gives you "911 a day" in death toll.

they haven't kept it a secret. So much is out there for the seekers.

lots of information and things to really question but as the old quote from M Twain goes: "it is easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled"
Please develop self-awareness
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

evilcheadar wrote:@howlingwolfpaw I remember an interview I saw with someone who got out of the towers from a higher floor (below the crash site). He said he remembered seeing holosprays planted before he ran down the stairs. Did you hear about this? Interesting possibility.

whats a holospray?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:@howlingwolfpaw Here's a question: do you think the 1993 WTC bombing was an inside job?
I don't know do you have reason to believe that?
Do you? It doesn't make sense for one of them to be an inside job and the other not to be.
-
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

well as fun as this is I got to take a break for the holidays to make some food! Remember to enjoy the day and give thanks for all our blessings.

Peace be with you all
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:@howlingwolfpaw I remember an interview I saw with someone who got out of the towers from a higher floor (below the crash site). He said he remembered seeing holosprays planted before he ran down the stairs. Did you hear about this? Interesting possibility.
whats a holospray?
It’s basically a sort of signaling beacon type thing from what I understand

United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

@howlingwolfpaw let’s say that the beams so soft enough to cut like butter when the planes wings went through. How could they hold the weight of the concrete and steel above them?
mad cuz bad
Denmark voigt1240
Lancer
ESO: voigt

Post by voigt1240 »

Interested to hear your take on What you think of tower 7

Do you reckon it was a controlled demolition that led to its collapse or do you think building 7 was hit by lots of debris from the towers and the fire weakened it structurally which made it collapse.

i have always heard 9/11 conspiracy theorists talking about tower 7.

@howlingwolfpaw
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I hope when George W. Bush is on his deathbed he says he did 9/11 just to fuck with people
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

voigt1240 wrote:Interested to hear your take on What you think of tower 7

Do you reckon it was a controlled demolition that led to its collapse or do you think building 7 was hit by lots of debris from the towers and the fire weakened it structurally which made it collapse.

hard to go full tinfoil without involving tower 7.

@howlingwolfpaw
Pretty obvious it was demoed. Fire strengthens steel by removing impurities.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

People got mad about it but this ad is legitimately funny

Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

As a true Patriot it really makes my blood boil to see them poking fun at the 2,977 people murdered by the US government when they used thermite and tech stuff to blow up those towers. Never forget!
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

n0el wrote:@howlingwolfpaw let’s say that the beams so soft enough to cut like butter when the planes wings went through. How could they hold the weight of the concrete and steel above them?

Its over engineered, if losing those supports were catastrophic to its structure then it would have collapsed almost immediately. and in a fashion that follows the path of least resistance and within the confines of physics.

Plus that steel is being insulated by concrete and flame retardants. Maybe even sprinkler systems.

Even hot, steel retains most of its compression strength, a long piece can be bent fairly easily, but to get even a small amount of steel to budge you need a much larger mass of hammer and speed that actually generates TONS of force in a very small area.

So this would still have been able to support the weight, and should it be weak in one area, it would not have made the whole building fall like that
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by n0el »

@howlingwolfpaw
Dude I was in tower 7 before it collapsed. I was working in Mayor Rudolph Guilianis emergency bunker, consulting on how to stop major crimes among the black community. After the first two towers were hit, I was going to get the F out of there, but I remembered we had 2 kilos of blow hidden under the kitchen sink. Since I was the lowest in terms of seniority and I really wanted Rudy to like me, I had to go back in and get the goods. When I was in there I saw 4 guys dressed in all black walking around the building. At the time I didn’t think anything of it, because I wanted to get the blow and get out, but thinking back i seem to remember them having a bunch of spools of wire with them. Odd huh? Anyways, i secured the product and we went over to Lil Joe’s on the island and got absolutely plowed. Woke up three days later and I thought it was a dream.
mad cuz bad
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

evilcheadar wrote:
howlingwolfpaw wrote:
whats a holospray?
It’s basically a sort of signaling beacon type thing from what I understand
Curious..... I am not sure how this tech really works so whether or not it could project out of the building or was part of an external technology system linked to it or not.

Perhaps it was a beacon to a drone like object that could project a hologram of a plane around it, and then used that signal to attack that specific spot they needed for the rest of the illusion. (though quite real I'm afraid)
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Actually I don't know where you are getting your info from but steel loses 50% of its strength at ~1200 deg f and jet fuel burns at ~1500 deg f. So while steel itself would not break it would lose enough strength to not sustain the weight.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

@howlingwolfpaw

I see no reason a building should fall like this. Clearly another act only concealed by peoples disillusionment that a criminal group would never try to infiltrate the gov't for their own agendas

There are many.
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

Reality is a hoax tbh we are all living in a simulation created by the government can’t prove me wrong haha
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

Gravity can create quite a bit of force on a steel structure. The twin towers for instance weighed 500,000 tons each.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Sensei wrote:Gravity can create quite a bit of force on a steel structure. The twin towers for instance weighed 500,000 tons each.
I don't see why having 500,000 tons of material above something would exert any pressure on it
Skirmisher

Post by Sensei »

princeofcarthage wrote:Actually I don't know where you are getting your info from but steel loses 50% of its strength at ~1200 deg f and jet fuel burns at ~1500 deg f. So while steel itself would not break it would lose enough strength to not sustain the weight.