England maybe leave EU june 23.

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: England maybe leave EU june 23.

Post by spanky4ever »

I will repeat my self: this is a protest against the establishment. Its the working class that voted Ney! Why do you think that is; if not the feeling that they where lagging, loosing, and watching the rich get richer, the black money buying most of London. London is the biggest money exchange city, and the biggest "black and corrupt" money exchange too. UK welcomed money buisness, encouraged inequality in the belief of the FAILED "trickle down theory". This is pretty much the result for that. REVOLT.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

You can repeat yourself all you want, doesn't mean you aren't wrong. I wish they left because they were protesting against Big Corp, atleast then perhaps they could show the world what to do about them. Instead the leave because of the little immigrant, who is just as much a victim of Big Corp as the middle class. Or will you tell Nigel Farrage that he ran his campaign for different reasons than he actually stated in his campaign?

Also revolt... really? Have you ever seen 50+ year old people lead a revolt? Or did you not see that most young people are against the Brexit?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think the working class voted xenophobe to be honest..

Geert Wilders, a muslim hating racist, has a surprising amount of support under the europe haters. There must be a correlation there spanky. The working class generally is more xenophobe and less capable of understanding the consequences of the brexit. The establishment is their own government in this case, and not at all the EU. The EU a big supporter of the working class, as the farming industry gets a lot of money from the EU.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Umeu :
umeu wrote:"It's not the economy, stupid"
http://uk.businessinsider.com/eu-refere ... xit-2016-6
Immigration & Democracy

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six- ... ote-leave/
economy listed only on the 4th spot, and none of it brings up Big Corp.

"3. Farage makes immigration the defining issue"
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu- ... m-36574526
8 reasons, none of it brings up middle class or big corp.

And thats just a quick google search...

The Brexit camp didnt run their campaign on economy because they know that the economy will probably tank, heck the entire economic sector is against brexit for this reason. You can say that ofcourse those are the big corp trying to protect their interest, and you are probably right about that. But just look at every recession in history, and tell me who paid for it the most during them. Big corp or middle class?

I would like you to tell me the reason why British left EU, instead of making google search. Im not sure, but did you call me "stupid"?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

No, that line about stupid that's in the article. I'm not as arrogant as you to presume I know better than the brits why they voted to leave the EU, so I'm linking you british articles listing the reasons for departure... Not sure what more you want me to do. Spell it out?

Here is Nigel Farage telling why the brits shouldnt stay in the EU
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... Union.html

Nothing explicitly about Big corp. Surely if that was the main reason for leaving, someone somewhere would say so? In fact, he's implicitly saying that Britain can have big corp without having EU.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

It must be them being xenophobe, or somehow actually believing the EU has too much power over them (which unfortunately for those who thought that, only grows due to the brexit).
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

umeu wrote:You can repeat yourself all you want, doesn't mean you aren't wrong. I wish they left because they were protesting against Big Corp, atleast then perhaps they could show the world what to do about them. Instead the leave because of the little immigrant, who is just as much a victim of Big Corp as the middle class. Or will you tell Nigel Farrage that he ran his campaign for different reasons than he actually stated in his campaign?

Also revolt... really? Have you ever seen 50+ year old people lead a revolt? Or did you not see that most young people are against the Brexit?

Do you have any issue against ppl 50+
And the reason why i draw the line between UK and USA - is the lagging of working/middle class - and then blaming the immigration - hey! Trump got the GOP nominations cos of this. The immigration is the scapegoat - the lagging of wages is the reason why.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

double post- sorry
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

:huh:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

As much as I feel sorry for the working class and feel like a political revolution is in order, revolting against the EU for the purposes you seem to imply is absolutely senseless as the EU has the least influence over it from all the political organs that affect the UK.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

iwillspankyou wrote:
umeu wrote:You can repeat yourself all you want, doesn't mean you aren't wrong. I wish they left because they were protesting against Big Corp, atleast then perhaps they could show the world what to do about them. Instead the leave because of the little immigrant, who is just as much a victim of Big Corp as the middle class. Or will you tell Nigel Farrage that he ran his campaign for different reasons than he actually stated in his campaign?

And the reason why i draw the line between UK and USA - is the lagging of working/middle class - and then blaming the immigration - hey! Trump got the GOP nominations cos of this. The immigration is the scapegoat - the lagging of wages is the reason why.

Yes, lagging of wages is the reason for people being upset (because if they were super rich they could afford not to give a crap, what else is privilige?), but that doesn't make this Brexit a revolt against Big Corp or Big Capitalism. Because instead of fighting against the root cause of their problems, assuming it is Big Capitalism, they are instead being sidetracked with nationalism and racism and other fearmongering.

So please stop confusing causes for reasons...
Netherlands irr3alist
Dragoon
Donator 05

Post by irr3alist »

Im gonna buy silver and gold stocks ~~ good opportunity to make some good money on this stupid mess. :P
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

umeu wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

Yes, lagging of wages is the reason for people being upset (because if they were super rich they could afford not to give a crap, what else is privilige?), but that doesn't make this Brexit a revolt against Big Corp or Big Capitalism. Because instead of fighting against the root cause of their problems, assuming it is Big Capitalism, they are instead being sidetracked with nationalism and racism and other fearmongering.

This is my analyzing of the issue: And I am not confusing it. I remember you where very much on the same page when we where talking about USA eco and the lagging of middle class. Well this is the same issue? And the "not wanting more imigration taking our jobs" is the same thing Trump got elected by. How can you be so blind when it is happening to you??
I am as scared of the right wing growing as you are. But I also see we have to attack the root of it: grotesque inequality :devilrazz: :shock:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Well, we must also fight against the grotesque inequality in height.
It's unacceptable that some people are shorter and some taller. :mad:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

umeu wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:

Could B - You may be right on all points, but personally I think the bureaucracy (not elected) in Brussels is just to powerful. I want it downsized :idea: :!:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

irr3alist wrote:Im gonna buy silver and gold stocks ~~ good opportunity to make some good money on this stupid mess. :P

The prices are still relatively high though. Before crisis it tripled from 2007 to 2012 (the year where the entire eurozone was staring in the eyes of a complete collapse, where everyone felt like fleeing from the euro hence the extreme gold prices). Its now at about double the price it was in 2007, so unless the eurozone specifically faces the end, I don't know how much profit can be gained from investing in Gold right now, as the prices have risen in anticipation already. I guess if you see the entire economy going to utter shit again.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

In the end - you cant eat gold or money! Get a farm if you want to be feed and safe
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Jerom Voff Voff
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

iwillspankyou wrote:In the end - you cant eat gold or money! Get a farm if you want to be feed and safe

You practically almost can. Get a farm and your life will not offer more luxury than food.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

iwillspankyou wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

This is my analyzing of the issue: And I am not confusing it. I remember you where very much on the same page when we where talking about USA eco and the lagging of middle class. Well this is the same issue? And the "not wanting more imigration taking our jobs" is the same thing Trump got elected by. How can you be so blind when it is happening to you??
I am as scared of the right wing growing as you are. But I also see we have to attack the root of it: grotesque inequality :devilrazz: :shock:

I'm not disagreeing with you on that, I'm just saying that you are drawing the wrong conclusions. If you see this as an attack on grotesque inequality, you are simply making it more than it is. These people aren't attacking the root of growing inequality in the world. You and I agree on that it is a problem, and that it should be dealt with. Where we disagree is that this is in any case a solution to that problem or even a signal that there will be a solution in the imminent future.

You may be right in that Big Business and the rift caused by capitalism is the cause for the situation so many people are upset with, I do not disagree on that. But the people who voted to Brexit are not doing so because they are revolting against big business and capitalism, it's not the reason for their actions... even though perhaps it ought have been

You make the comparison with trump, and ask me why I don't see it, but I do see it, thats why I asked you that question about trump before. The only thing I don't get is why you are against Trump in the USA, but are applauding the Trumps in europe...
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Jerom then you are not that afraid! If you where - you would get a farm and grow your own veg
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Umeu this Brexit was by the working class! London and the finance/bank industry are crying their heart out :huh: :cry:
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
ESO: Mvp618

Post by Mvp618 »

Ahh yes, the daily eurotrash political discussion. I always look very forward to reading these.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

I guess they left the working class down - to many times. In the end the working class are more than you in numbers. so they win :flowers: :lol: