England maybe leave EU june 23.

This is for discussions about news, politics, sports, other games, culture, philosophy etc.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: England maybe leave EU june 23.

Post by spanky4ever »

Mind you - this is maybe the last upset. Get a grip UK!
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

umeu wrote:The only thing I don't get is why you are against Trump in the USA, but are applauding the Trumps in europe...

Because the Trumps in Europe aren't rich. The rich don't bother trying to get themselves elected in Europe, like in the USA.

She's got beef with: corporations, big capital, euro-bureaucrats (even though she's not in the EU).
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Umeu said:
You make the comparison with trump, and ask me why I don't see it, but I do see it, thats why I asked you that question about trump before. The only thing I don't get is why you are against Trump in the USA, but are applauding the Trumps in europe...

I think Trump is a fraud that use the US ppl misfortune and inequality. It can root for hate. I never applauded Trump - but I gave an explanations how he got so popular. Its the same mechanism that got Hitler to power. I only explained he mechanism :idea:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

EU has to take 3 steps down IMO - the united state of EU is not the peoples choise
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
ESO: Mvp618

Post by Mvp618 »

Another dumb ass liberal comparing Trump to Hitler. You do not live in either Britain or America so your opinions on these political matters do not matter.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Dolan wrote:
umeu wrote:The only thing I don't get is why you are against Trump in the USA, but are applauding the Trumps in europe...

Because the Trumps in Europe aren't rich. The rich don't bother trying to get themselves elected in Europe, like in the USA.

She's got beef with: corporations, big capital, euro-bureaucrats (even though she's not in the EU).

PLEACE dont be a fraud! who has the resouses to wisper in the ear of the "by proxy elected" in EU. I only ask you to be honest @Dolan you have seen this close up. I can tell you its not the ppl!
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

You mean lobbyists? You have the choice to listen to them or not. I've met with lots of lobbyists trying to sell me their point of view. Some were from Big Pharma. I listened to them carefully, then I told them they were not aware of some bigger issues. Then I started explaining the bigger issues to them. They all left very impressed and decided they needed to do something about these bigger issues. And so I become a lobbyist withouth even trying to be one, by persuading lobbyists their cause was really minor and they needed to heed bigger issues.

Then we all went and ate some pizza at the local restaurant. Everyone paid for their own pizza.
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Umeu this Brexit was by the working class! London and the finance/bank industry are crying their heart out :huh: :cry:

many of the people who voted out were either retired or unemployed.

the majority of those who were employed part-time or full-time voted in.

so much for 'working' class.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Le Dragon wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:@Umeu this Brexit was by the working class! London and the finance/bank industry are crying their heart out :huh: :cry:

show us your source pls
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ah but those people worked in UK around 1900, you know, the golden era of Big Capitalism, so they know their stuff. They didn't revolt then, but surely they are going to man the foxholes for this revolution!
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Simply support Trump for the leader of Earth if you guys want to win again. Trump will build a huge space wall encase aliens decide to invade!
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Dolan wrote:You mean lobbyists? You have the choice to listen to them or not. I've met with lots of lobbyists trying to sell me their point of view. Some were from Big Pharma. I listened to them carefully, then I told them they were not aware of some bigger issues. Then I started explaining the bigger issues to them. They all left very impressed and decided they needed to do something about these bigger issues. And so I become a lobbyist withouth even trying to be one, by persuading lobbyists their cause was really minor and they needed to heed bigger issues.

Then we all went and ate some pizza at the local restaurant. Everyone paid for their own pizza.

I will tell a terror story of the big pharma and big Tobacco overturning "common sense" and ppl interest - go check out the TPD - nobody ever wanted this - but big Pharma did - and big Tobacco wanted it - so they got IT.

This shenanigans also had something to tip the vote to NEY! Millions of vapors in UK - In your face big corp and the ones that listens to your venomous wisper
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

iwillspankyou wrote:
I will tell a terror story of the big pharma and big Tobacco overturning "common sense" and ppl interest - go check out the TPD - nobody ever wanted this - but big Pharma did - and big Tobacco wanted it - so they got IT.

This shenanigans also had something to tip the vote to NEY!

show us your source.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@Umeu what do you want me to reveal? the deal or the result, or the opposition?
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

[video]https://youtu.be/aQckjBjxCls[/video] this cover most of it -the UK not wanting it , the millions of vapers not wanting it. The only wanting it is the ones being threatened by it economically - BIG PHARMA and BIG TOBACCO.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

iwillspankyou wrote:@Umeu what do you want me to reveal? the deal or the result, or the opposition?

I want you to list your source that backs up the above claim that such shenanigans had anything to do with people voting Brexit...
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

2.8 millions of quitting smoke - and now vaping are a big vote NEY to be reckoned with. This maybe tipped the scale for BREXIT. And the Eu did lean to an unjust pharma and tobacco.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I'm asking for your source, not a repeat of your opinion. Please show the causation or even a correlation between people's despise for big Tobacco and their vote for Brexit.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

umeu wrote:I'm asking for your source, not a repeat of your opinion.

What source? I ask again? This has been a long way - a fight with EU - and nobody listening.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

The source that you are basing these claims on obviously. The one I guess you don't have... And since you are neither an inhabitant of the UK, nor do you have any source that is backing up what you are saying, I quite wonder what evidence you have to found your claims upon.
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

iwillspankyou wrote:
Le Dragon wrote:
Show hidden quotes

show us your source pls

http://lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/ho ... d-and-why/

basically the closest thing we have to an exit poll for this referendum.
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

This image pisses me off more than the one about the age groups:

Also there are people who would actually contemplate having Iain Duncan Smith as PM. Wtffffffffff
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

umeu wrote:The source that you are basing these claims on obviously. The one I guess you don't have... And since you are neither an inhabitant of the UK, nor do you have any source that is backing up what you are saying, I quite wonder what evidence you have to found your claims upon.

I am speculating -. but even so - there is a big upset among vapers - and they are 2.8 millions in UK alone - I guess they had a stake in it - very much so.
If you are asking about the process of the TBD - I can tell you that one as well - not a democratic one :idea:
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

iwillspankyou wrote:
umeu wrote:The source that you are basing these claims on obviously. The one I guess you don't have... And since you are neither an inhabitant of the UK, nor do you have any source that is backing up what you are saying, I quite wonder what evidence you have to found your claims upon.

I am speculating -. but even so - there is a big upset among vapers - and they are 2.8 millions in UK alone - I guess they had a stake in it - very much so.
If you are asking about the process of the TBD - I can tell you that one as well - not a democratic one :idea Pharma and Tobacco lobbyist wisper to you - and not the ones quitting sigs.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

So now basically there are a couple of cleavages in the UK:

- between young and old
- between city dwellers and rural inhabitants
- between England/Wales and Scotland/Northern Ireland
- between politically knowledgeable individuals and laymen
- between Londoners and the rest of the UK
- between the frustrated/unemployed/nationalist and the employed/well-adjusted/moderate

Oh yeah.. they're going to be totally fine.