Harrasment

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag pistache007
Crossbow

Harrasment

Post by pistache007 »

I was playing with a guy called (..)...we played a 2 games if im right,and both games were bit laggy,so i told him to check his connection and i also checked mine...it was fine...then we played a 3rd game and it was laggy again.I asked him where is he from,he said France,I said Russia...

As soon as i said im from Russia,he started with comments such "if its laggy,then why u leave in russia "
"My net is good,you know,european union,so dont say its me,see where u live and then say something"
These are his comments,I dont see why would he say such things,my net is as good as his...

When is this nationalism gonna stop?:(
No Flag Zochayo
Crossbow

Harrasment

Post by Zochayo »

Let it go, jerks are and will always be around, he was for sure frustrated of loosing with you.
No Flag pistache007
Crossbow

Harrasment

Post by pistache007 »

No,completely opposit,he won all 3 games,but i didnt say anything similar,I was just telling to check connection if we can fix the lag
No Flag bhcata
Crossbow

Harrasment

Post by bhcata »

just ignore people online if they're like this and think nothing more of it. It's a game and over the internet people can be a bit stupid!
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Harrasment

Post by momuuu »

pistache007 wrote:No,completely opposit,he won all 3 games,but i didnt say anything similar,I was just telling to check connection if we can fix the lag
Not everyone in this world is nice. Gotta deal with it unfortunately.
No Flag pistache007
Crossbow

Harrasment

Post by pistache007 »

yes true jerom,people shows their selves as a strong and brave "warriors" on the internet,but in the real life,its something completely different
France iNcog
Ninja

Harrasment

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.