Hitler reacts to ESO

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Good?

Yes
84%
Nope
16%

Total votes: 32

France benj89
Howdah

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by benj89 »

hahaha that's hilarious :thumbsup:
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by benj89 »

As a french guy, I give the Palme d'Or to Umeu's interpretation of the brave woman (his female gender on his profile makes sense now). was pure genius. thank you for revealing promising talent Dr.Legend
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by Jaeger »

do you even play aoe lol?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by Mimsy for President »

lol
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by deleted_user0 »

Dissapointed by the poll there doctor, i thought you didnt care about the affirmation/opinion of others...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by deleted_user0 »

Oh how ye hath fallen...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by gibson »

drlegend wrote:
umeu wrote:Dissapointed by the poll there doctor, i thought you didnt care about the affirmation/opinion of others...
Oh good lord. (facepalm)
You must give up your narrow minded and neo capitalist view of the world. We are at a cross roads and you must choose. Will you choose the light road in which people are tolerant and understanding of each other, not willing to judge lest they be judged, or the road that leads to the dark side where fox news watching totalitarians crucify homosexuals and people who arent white. This is the most important moment of your life!! What say you legend?
Germany DerMaxinator
Dragoon
ESO: DerMax

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by DerMaxinator »

benj89 wrote:hahaha that''s hilarious :thumbsup:
That''s hitlarious xD
Ain't no skills in makin' vills
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Okay that was pretty hilarious.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by Goodspeed »

(rofl) 10/10
France iNcog
Ninja

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
India _DB_
Howdah

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by _DB_ »

LOOOOL
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by WickedCossack »

Nice umeu cameo :happytomato:
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by mnogud »

calmyourtits wrote: (rofl) 10/10
:lemon:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by momuuu »

10/10
No Flag Janer
Crossbow

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by Janer »

wickedcossack wrote:Nice umeu cameo :happytomato:

You mean umeo :p
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Haha, so funny, best parody ever.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by jkl »

gibson wrote:
drlegend wrote:Oh good lord. (facepalm)
You must give up your narrow minded and neo capitalist view of the world. We are at a cross roads and you must choose. Will you choose the light road in which people are tolerant and understanding of each other, not willing to judge lest they be judged, or the road that leads to the dark side where fox news watching totalitarians crucify homosexuals and people who arent white. This is the most important moment of your life!! What say you legend?
whats wrong with fox news? that is a reliable news service which is owned by the same company that owns cnn, msnbc, al-jaazera, bbc, nbc, and gap. fox news is the first reporting service to actually provide factual information about the world, unlike many of its competitors. show us where homosexuals r targeted through the method of crucifixion? i have checked fox news website, and have not found anything that deals with that. ur comment about non-white ppl on the other path is completely absurd. where do u base ur assumptions on? the light path seems to be branching off of the religious teachings out of the new testament. do u mean that u want society to revert to a religious state? if so, i support that. religious states seem to be the most powerful and the richest countries on earth. we should have a bible study where we recite the teachings that allah brought to us through the messiah jesus (or isa for the arabic viewers).
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by gibson »

jkl wrote:
gibson wrote:You must give up your narrow minded and neo capitalist view of the world. We are at a cross roads and you must choose. Will you choose the light road in which people are tolerant and understanding of each other, not willing to judge lest they be judged, or the road that leads to the dark side where fox news watching totalitarians crucify homosexuals and people who arent white. This is the most important moment of your life!! What say you legend?
whats wrong with fox news? that is a reliable news service which is owned by the same company that owns cnn, msnbc, al-jaazera, bbc, nbc, and gap. fox news is the first reporting service to actually provide factual information about the world, unlike many of its competitors. show us where homosexuals r targeted through the method of crucifixion? i have checked fox news website, and have not found anything that deals with that. ur comment about non-white ppl on the other path is completely absurd. where do u base ur assumptions on? the light path seems to be branching off of the religious teachings out of the new testament. do u mean that u want society to revert to a religious state? if so, i support that. religious states seem to be the most powerful and the richest countries on earth. we should have a bible study where we recite the teachings that allah brought to us through the messiah jesus (or isa for the arabic viewers).
Fox news is owned by right wing extremists who do nothing but promote their extreme agenda. It promotes white supremecy as well as various other agendas such as slave labor, beastiality and crucifixtion of all who disagree with their twisted view of the world. I am society to see fox news as the Satan that they are and crush them with its heel. CNN is god and will be promoted above all else, even the government. They will be the new leaders of the new country that is the united states of CNN. Bow before them or die!!!
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by jkl »

gibson wrote:
jkl wrote:whats wrong with fox news? that is a reliable news service which is owned by the same company that owns cnn, msnbc, al-jaazera, bbc, nbc, and gap. fox news is the first reporting service to actually provide factual information about the world, unlike many of its competitors. show us where homosexuals r targeted through the method of crucifixion? i have checked fox news website, and have not found anything that deals with that. ur comment about non-white ppl on the other path is completely absurd. where do u base ur assumptions on? the light path seems to be branching off of the religious teachings out of the new testament. do u mean that u want society to revert to a religious state? if so, i support that. religious states seem to be the most powerful and the richest countries on earth. we should have a bible study where we recite the teachings that allah brought to us through the messiah jesus (or isa for the arabic viewers).
Fox news is owned by right wing extremists who do nothing but promote their extreme agenda. It promotes white supremecy as well as various other agendas such as slave labor, beastiality and crucifixtion of all who disagree with their twisted view of the world. I am society to see fox news as the Satan that they are and crush them with its heel. CNN is god and will be promoted above all else, even the government. They will be the new leaders of the new country that is the united states of CNN. Bow before them or die!!!
that statement is just laughable. there r plenty of minorities who work for fox news. as for the matter of slave labor, that is just ridiculous. fox news just wants everyone to be competitive and have low prices, while also producing jobs for the masses. that seems like a great way to reduce unemployment while also increasing profits. fox news is very reliable, as stated by many prominent ppl. i did some research and got some quotes from very respectable individuals in society.

Fox News is absolutely a reliable source of information that isnt fraudulent. - Justin Bieber
I got a lot of publicity which increased my respect with my homeboys on the streets. - Bill Gates
They be tripping when I tell them Fox News is where its at. - Hilary Clinton
When I watch Fox News, I get more orgasms than when I do physics and math equations! - Stephen Hawking

Im sure after this, you will understand the true nature of news.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by gibson »

jkl wrote:
gibson wrote:Fox news is owned by right wing extremists who do nothing but promote their extreme agenda. It promotes white supremecy as well as various other agendas such as slave labor, beastiality and crucifixtion of all who disagree with their twisted view of the world. I am society to see fox news as the Satan that they are and crush them with its heel. CNN is god and will be promoted above all else, even the government. They will be the new leaders of the new country that is the united states of CNN. Bow before them or die!!!
that statement is just laughable. there r plenty of minorities who work for fox news. as for the matter of slave labor, that is just ridiculous. fox news just wants everyone to be competitive and have low prices, while also producing jobs for the masses. that seems like a great way to reduce unemployment while also increasing profits. fox news is very reliable, as stated by many prominent ppl. i did some research and got some quotes from very respectable individuals in society.

Fox News is absolutely a reliable source of information that isnt fraudulent. - Justin Bieber
I got a lot of publicity which increased my respect with my homeboys on the streets. - Bill Gates
When I watch Fox News, I get more orgasms than when I do physics and math equations! - Stephen Hawking

Thats what they want you to think. However,everyone who works for fox news is pure blood Caucasian. They have excellent makeup artists who fools plebs like you into thinking they higher minorities. Fox news is the whole reason unemployment exists. If it wasnt for their lies and bigotry,everyone would be able to find works. As for your quotes, Justin bieber is an immature and irresponsible child, Stephen hawking is handicapped, and bill gates is a capitalist. I hope that I can show you the light and help you to understand why fox news is the single thing wrong with this world
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by Jam »

gibson wrote:
jkl wrote:that statement is just laughable. there r plenty of minorities who work for fox news. as for the matter of slave labor, that is just ridiculous. fox news just wants everyone to be competitive and have low prices, while also producing jobs for the masses. that seems like a great way to reduce unemployment while also increasing profits. fox news is very reliable, as stated by many prominent ppl. i did some research and got some quotes from very respectable individuals in society.

Thats what they want you to think. However,everyone who works for fox news is pure blood Caucasian. They have excellent makeup artists who fools plebs like you into thinking they higher minorities. Fox news is the whole reason unemployment exists. If it wasnt for their lies and bigotry,everyone would be able to find works. As for your quotes, Justin bieber is an immature and irresponsible child, Stephen hawking is handicapped, and bill gates is a capitalist. I hope that I can show you the light and help you to understand why fox news is the single thing wrong with this world
When trolls troll trolls trolling trolls.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by jkl »

drlegend wrote:
jkl wrote:whats wrong with fox news? that is a reliable news service which is owned by the same company that owns cnn, msnbc, al-jaazera, bbc, nbc, and gap. fox news is the first reporting service to actually provide factual information about the world, unlike many of its competitors. show us where homosexuals r targeted through the method of crucifixion? i have checked fox news website, and have not found anything that deals with that. ur comment about non-white ppl on the other path is completely absurd. where do u base ur assumptions on? the light path seems to be branching off of the religious teachings out of the new testament. do u mean that u want society to revert to a religious state? if so, i support that. religious states seem to be the most powerful and the richest countries on earth. we should have a bible study where we recite the teachings that allah brought to us through the messiah jesus (or isa for the arabic viewers).
Most people who bash on Fox have never actually watched the channel other than a few out-of-context videos on YouTube. That is what makes it funny when you hear them whine about its bias. Fortunately almost all of the people Fox needs to impress are already impressed. Trigger warning'

[img]http://stateofthemedia.org/files/2012/03/30_Cable_Viewership-Up-Over-All-But-Varied-by-Channel1.png"]

Not only that but Fox also has a few spots in the White House Press Corp.
great use of imagery to show the true value of what fox news can be. unfortunately, ppl will try to discredit this highly reliable source that u just used.

how is justin bieber immature? cuz hes famous? he is regarded as one of the biggest role models in the western hemisphere as well as in china, sudan/south sudan, and syria. stephen hawking may be handicapped, but what he says about physics is deemed true, therefore what he says about fox news is also true. fox news is for capitalism. he is a shining example of what usa can be and how fox news is promoting capitalistic individuals into making jobs for the masses.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Hitler reacts to ESO

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

People still watch the news?