i think im going to kill myself soon

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag hadeskerbecs
Crossbow

Post by hadeskerbecs »

Wow...just wow! Rest in Peace bro.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Starfox is still seeded into the brackets. He has to be removed for sure.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
No Flag nazz121
Musketeer

Post by nazz121 »

eek. Rip Starfox ),: <3

I played with you in the past week for just a few short hours, you were nice, helpful and a fun guy. I just messaged you on your aoe3 account which is online, but afk, it seems its much more than merely afk...

<3
Germany koenigerik1
Pro Player
ESO: snowww

Post by koenigerik1 »

Rest in peace! :'(
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Germany koenigerik1
Pro Player
ESO: snowww

Post by koenigerik1 »

marco1698 wrote:
koenigerik1 wrote:have u ever been desperate in life? I mean that u saw no way to feel any better
hmm not really but its too much commit a suicide I think. Anyway no sense writing here that
well it was obv at ur post that u never was. so how should u know about his feelings? he needed help very fast, as we know now.. so he probably didnt only try here to get it

Sad his last logging on was 10 mins before the first "help" came here :/
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Well at this point I can only say : RIP i thought was a bad joke I couldn't imagine he was talking seriously. I hope u will be on a better place starfox
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Post by jkl »

if u think making a post about committing suicide is a joke then u r a sick individual. there should be a thread where ppl post their problems, where only serious questions, statements, opinions, and advice should be given
No Flag astriobulik
Crossbow

Post by astriobulik »

jkl wrote:if u think making a post about committing suicide is a joke then u r a sick individual. there should be a thread where ppl post their problems, where only serious questions, statements, opinions, and advice should be given
+1
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

Post by cedarfarms »

I just saw this now and im really shook up, just kind of reminds us all that there is so much more in life than this game and its impossible to actually know who a person is and what problems they are or are not going through, in this instance i wish this wasnt the case but sadly it is, RIP Starfox, wish i was online when you posted this and could have offered any form of help
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

rest in peace bro hope you are now at a better place :(
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience

Post by Marco1698 »

jkl wrote:if u think making a post about committing suicide is a joke then u r a sick individual. there should be a thread where ppl post their problems, where only serious questions, statements, opinions, and advice should be given
I''m sick individual as much as you need to destroy the community. Always keep to say: This game is died and other stuff. If u aren''t interested at this game, well don''t play aoe3 more, you are just boring no offence
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

marco1698 wrote:
Im sick individual as much as you need to destroy the community. Always keep to say: This game is died and other stuff. If u arent interested at this game, well dont play aoe3 more, you are just boring no offence
And you are? ?I dont want to play vs pr27+ since Im 26 but I know better than them?.
Sorry to answer that in this thread but I really dont like your behavior.

Post by Marco1698 »

i can only laugh for your answer diarouga, you are just one of the most rude players ever. You keep saying : I will become pr 50 on nilla soon. That's not really important and you haven't got any respect for every player. Anyway i'm not interested to talk with you and i can decide vs which player i have to play. I played snowww garja sometimes, only because i wont play you i'm not a coward. You should play ur rank, not search a player who is like 9 lvls different by you.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

marco1698 wrote:i can only laugh for your answer diarouga, you are just one of the most rude players ever. You keep saying : I will become pr 50 on nilla soon. That''s not really important and you haven''t got any respect for every player. Anyway i''m not interested to talk with you and i can decide vs which player i have to play. I played snowww garja sometimes, only because i wont play you i''m not a coward. You should play ur rank, not search a player who is like 9 lvls different by you.
I respect many players but yeah laugh lol, that''s what you do each time I say something true.

Post by Marco1698 »

End of discussion.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Post by jkl »

marco1698 wrote:
Im sick individual as much as you need to destroy the community. Always keep to say: This game is died and other stuff. If u arent interested at this game, well dont play aoe3 more, you are just boring no offence
y r u taking ur anger out on us? ur the one that thinks ppls emotions r fake entities. if anything, ur attitude and personality is what is weakening the aoe3 community. do u enjoy seeing other ppl commit suicide? do u like to make ppl feel bad about themselves? y dont u stop being childish and respect other ppls emotions and help others out once in a while. ill be waiting for ur rage response

Post by Marco1698 »

lol man, i never said i'm not respecting his actions or his emotions. I just thought he was joking, like i said, bad joke. If he's really suicided then RIP to him that's all
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Post by jkl »

France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

diarouga idolize me :p
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag astriobulik
Crossbow

Post by astriobulik »

guy is dead,why still arguing here.Leave the thread and thats it.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Post by jkl »

astriobulik wrote:guy is dead,why still arguing here.Leave the thread and thats it.
hes still alive in our hearts and memories
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

How is it possible a guy postiing a thread about commeting suicide and the 1st thing u say bpds is " i dont give a shit about his problems This is a forum for aoe3 " like wtf is that the guy was gonna face 3 years of prison ( accordibg to him ) and sabres to comit? suicide and What u did was just unhuman, there is Life beyond playing/ watching aoe3 theres ppl with serius problems . U just prety much laugh at his problems ... Pity u serius u have to think before writing brainless Stuff that may hurt other ppl feelings and in This case might have contributed for his suicide. Thanks ovi and incog and someothers others who tried to help hm unfortunately wasnt enough. Shame i didnt get to meet u rest in peace .
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

sergyou wrote:How is it possible a guy postiing a thread about commeting suicide and the 1st thing u say bpds is " i dont give a shit about his problems This is a forum for aoe3 " like wtf is that the guy was gonna face 3 years of prison ( accordibg to him ) and sabres to comit? suicide and What u did was just unhuman, there is Life beyond playing/ watching aoe3 theres ppl with serius problems . U just prety much laugh at his problems ... Pity u serius u have to think before writing brainless Stuff that may hurt other ppl feelings and in This case might have contributed for his suicide. Thanks ovi and incog and someothers others who tried to help hm unfortunately wasnt enough. Shame i didnt get to meet u rest in peace .
He apologized though.
bpdscolony123 wrote:I feel like a trash,but seriously
Rest in peace man, I did not know you,but i hope its better up there.