i think im going to kill myself soon

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

shaolinstar wrote:
sergyou wrote:How is it possible a guy postiing a thread about commeting suicide and the 1st thing u say bpds is " i dont give a shit about his problems This is a forum for aoe3 " like wtf is that the guy was gonna face 3 years of prison ( accordibg to him ) and sabres to comit? suicide and What u did was just unhuman, there is Life beyond playing/ watching aoe3 theres ppl with serius problems . U just prety much laugh at his problems ... Pity u serius u have to think before writing brainless Stuff that may hurt other ppl feelings and in This case might have contributed for his suicide. Thanks ovi and incog and someothers others who tried to help hm unfortunately wasnt enough. Shame i didnt get to meet u rest in peace .
He apologized though.
bpdscolony123 wrote:I feel like a trash,but seriously
Rest in peace man, I did not know you,but i hope its better up there.

. U dont " kill a guy and then Apologize " he cant do anything now and he is prob feeling rlly bad with himself but u dont joke about certain things . Of he didnt want to help him just dont come at the thread simple as that ( rlly pissed me of iam sorry )
No Flag matuiss2
Musketeer

Post by matuiss2 »

He probaly though it was a joke from the op, its easy to think that on the internet.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Many of us thought that. Bpds however was the only one dumb enough to actually post based on that assumption.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

If u dont know u dont post "lol " or " i dont give a shit about his problems " and some other. Stupid shit he said
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Post by jkl »

dont insult my friend bpds. hes a good person with good intentions. of course its easy for u all to insult bpds cuz he was banned for no reason, but if u want to debate with him, its best to insult him when he isnt banned so he can defend himself. quite ironic how ppl insult others when they know the person being attacked cant fight back. besides, u should see comments ppl make on other threads' they r just as bad. plz apologize to bpds and dont revert to such heinous acts of cyber bullying
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

jkl wrote:dont insult my friend bpds. hes a good person with good intentions. of course its easy for u all to insult bpds cuz he was banned for no reason, but if u want to debate with him, its best to insult him when he isnt banned so he can defend himself. quite ironic how ppl insult others when they know the person being attacked cant fight back. besides, u should see comments ppl make on other threads' they r just as bad. plz apologize to bpds and dont revert to such heinous acts of cyber bullying
i didnt know bpds was banned .
No Flag zigmawn
Crossbow

Post by zigmawn »

StarFox was a chill guy and fun to play against... never would have guessed anything was wrong. Rest in peace
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

sergyou wrote:
shaolinstar wrote:He apologized though.

. U dont " kill a guy and then Apologize " he cant do anything now and he is prob feeling rlly bad with himself but u dont joke about certain things . Of he didnt want to help him just dont come at the thread simple as that ( rlly pissed me of iam sorry )
You should never troll in a suicide thread because they can always be real. If you dont have anything useful to say just leave it alone and think whatever you want. But sergyou you shouldnt talk like that aswell. Maybe bpds made a mistake but you shouldnt say that he is responsible for his suicide. I dont think it was a bad intention and we know that he had other problems. The burden would be too big.

RIP
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

If you want to discuss this further, take it to another thread guys.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: i think im going to kill myself soon

Post by tedere12 »

just saw starfox online I thought he was dead [spoiler=spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

tedere12 wrote:just saw starfox online I thought he was dead [spoiler=spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

bpds told me starfox_'s account got stolen :/
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

bpdscolony123 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

are you the real bpds?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Mimsy for President wrote:
tedere12 wrote:just saw starfox online I thought he was dead [spoiler=spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

bpds told me starfox_'s account got stolen :/

That is absolutely disgusting :(
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

And thats not all... Now its augustiello playing on it afaik. And hes using moesbar cheats
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

lmao
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Post by gustavusadolphus »

Admins and mods can you tell if there is something fishy going on here?
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

StarFox_ hack.jpg
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

iNcog wrote:Pretty disgusting. Some people have no respect

It makes me a bit angry even.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

maybe lock this ? ppl have no respect apparently...
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

As sergyou suggested, it appears people have lost sight of the purpose that this thread had. It was at first meant to help and then meant to pay respects. It was only ever about StarFox, not anyone or anything else. Any other discussions can be taken to a different thread. But now the time has come for this thread to rest in peace just like it's OP. Seriously people, have some respect.
Taunt 3