Personality

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
France iNcog
Ninja

Personality

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

venox wrote:
drlegend wrote:Horoscopes for dudes Cometk. That nice disorder test says Im a lunatic with every illness on the books. Everythings an illness nowadays. Heaven forbid people man up and realize that theres no such thing as a mental illness and that they are responsible for being the best they can be.
What an ignorant person you are. I wish you just one day in the mind of somebody with a mental illness, so you experience the horrors first hand.
ever since the 1990s when clinton became president, democrats have been forcing new laws which has everyone who thinks logically be classified as an individual with a mental illness. democrats will try to force vaccinations which does cause mental and other diseases in humans in an attempt to control the masses with their brainwashing propaganda. its no surprise that native cultures before the european invasion had stronger immune, mental, and physical abilities than modern day society.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Personality

Post by Good ol Ivan »

I heard ADs and benzos are particularly popular in America, or otherwise refer to my post in this thread venox.
DL does bring up good points sometimes, you just have to take them with a pinch of salt.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Personality

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

I wish I had hobbies. Instead I just spend the whole day masturbating and playing league of legends.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Personality

Post by _venox_ »

frycookofdoom wrote:I wish I had hobbies. Instead I just spend the whole day masturbating and playing league of legends.
Too much personal information.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France iNcog
Ninja

Personality

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

the admins here r really desperate now' they try to find any reason they can to ban someone to fill their quota. but dont worry, there r ways to bypass their admin abuse
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

deleted_user wrote:
jkl wrote:ever since the 1990s when clinton became president, democrats have been forcing new laws which has everyone who thinks logically be classified as an individual with a mental illness. democrats will try to force vaccinations which does cause mental and other diseases in humans in an attempt to control the masses with their brainwashing propaganda. its no surprise that native cultures before the european invasion had stronger immune, mental, and physical abilities than modern day society.

Are you serious?
problem?
France iNcog
Ninja

Personality

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

i was friendly here. but callen came out of no where and started questioning the validity of my post. it is true how democrats forcefully try to make ppl get vaccinations, autism is on a rapid incline during the past few decades, and it is reported that native cultures did not suffer from many alignments like tuberculosis, adhd, tooth caries, and many more unlike their european counterparts
France iNcog
Ninja

Personality

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

i havent specifically stated that vaccinations causes autism, thats just ur assumption of me. but there is proof that the original vaccinations made had a different process in manufacture as they do today, giving the masses a clue as to why, perhaps, autism is on the rise
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Personality

Post by _venox_ »

jkl wrote:
venox wrote:What an ignorant person you are. I wish you just one day in the mind of somebody with a mental illness, so you experience the horrors first hand.
democrats will try to force vaccinations which does cause mental and other diseases in humans in an attempt to control the masses with their brainwashing propaganda.
Never stated it, huh?
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

venox wrote:
jkl wrote:democrats will try to force vaccinations which does cause mental and other diseases in humans in an attempt to control the masses with their brainwashing propaganda.
Never stated it, huh?
where did i mention vaccines = autism in that post? i still dont see the logic in ur posts. can u try to form better arguments instead of blindly typing random things?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Personality

Post by _venox_ »

I have to be damn good if I can type long and grammatically correct sentences while not being able to see.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

i still dont see ur validity to the argument. now ur just trying to diverge into an entirely different topic cuz u know u cant justify urself from the previous argument. how does typing long (very vague phrase) and using correct grammar have to do with anything based on the argument? again, try to form better arguments
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Personality

Post by _venox_ »

jkl wrote:I still don your validity to the argument.Now youyou know you canyourself [strike]from[/strike] in* the previous argument. How does typing long, [strike]([/strike]very vague phrases [strike])[/strike] and using correct grammar have to do with anything based on the argument? Again, try to form better arguments.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

i can see ur reverting to something else now cuz u cant prove ur argument. its true, this current generation is generation x-cuse
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Personality

Post by _venox_ »

jkl wrote:the admins here r really desperate now' they try to find any reason they can to ban someone to fill their quota. but dont worry, there r ways to bypass their admin abuse
This says everything I need to know about you.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Personality

Post by jkl »

venox wrote:
jkl wrote:the admins here r really desperate now' they try to find any reason they can to ban someone to fill their quota. but dont worry, there r ways to bypass their admin abuse
This says everything I need to know about you.
how delightful. plz, go on.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Personality

Post by momuuu »

deleted_user wrote:This is why this forum sucks

this forum doesnt suck :o
No Flag labrat
Crossbow

Personality

Post by labrat »

frycookofdoom wrote:I wish I had hobbies. Instead I just spend the whole day masturbating and playing league of legends.
aren''t those hobbies ?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Personality

Post by _venox_ »

Around midnight I had this confrontation between a person A and myself. He wants to play against me, but I have a broken arm and can't be arsed to play somebody who is as disrespectful and insulting like him. So I told him off in the twitch chat multiple times. But he keeps on trying to get a game, which in the end still made me a angry. How could I possibly change my attitude and my personality to keep on staying calm in such situations?

[img]http://s29.postimg.org/9y4wyd2on/image.png[/img]
[img]http://s12.postimg.org/4undqdd0d/image.png[/img]
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Personality

Post by momuuu »

How long is your arm gonna be broken for?