Ego

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Ego

Post by musketjr »

ivan wrote:
musketjr wrote:no, i didnt say that.
I beg to differ

musketjr wrote:he is not just an imbecile hes one of a whole group of people who feel the need to bring up jews, constantly and they dont even hide their antisemitism&'nbsp'as you can see in this very thread (and probably 50% of the threads in offtopic)&'nbsp'

its not acceptable

how the fuck is objecting to racism now being characterised as whining?
Because you cant even tell apart when people are trolling, being ironic, or mocking themselves - and you are still making a fuzz about it. You take racial jokes/terms way too seriously and personally, even if they arent even anyhow aimed at you. So Im wondering, why do you care so much?

you can see the bit i bolded right? which part of that sentence, taking into account which part is bolded do you think is what i object to?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Ego

Post by Papist »

@jkl. You are an anti-Semite hiding his bigotry behind manufactured logic. You have failed to provide ANY sources that support your "arguments". Also, your belief that everything in the universe in the result of some Zionist conspiracy is a classic symptom of a bigot in denial.

@goldenicon. Your repeated nonchalant use of an offensive word tells me everything I need to know about you. Go play chicken on the railroad tracks please.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Ego

Post by jkl »

where have i stated that the world is run by zionists? i have shown proof already that a religion cant be a race. if that were so, then there would be hundreds of different christian races and dozens of jewish and muslim races. i can also prove that jesus was in fact raised in the traditional jewish lifestyle, and moses had an affair. i can also prove that sin offerings were used to remove sin based on the text of leviticus and how that is in direct correlation to the offering by jesus. so i dont see how ur post is supposed to make any sense. it may be perhaps the corrupt papal doctrine that u r trying to force unto us cuz thats what extremists r good for- forcing false ideologies unto the masses. i can see that u r from the usa, that may explain a lot of ur responses and ur ignorance as well.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Ego

Post by gibson »

disagree