Ego

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Ego

Post by musketjr »

ivan wrote:
musketjr wrote:it makes the reader think jews imagine themselves to be elitist
But jews do think of themselves as the chosen people and they are elitist.
?
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Ego

Post by jkl »

psychology was created by jews, so was capitalism. so its natural for them to revert to their corrupt state of mind to try to make a point.

the chosen ppl argument is such a played out argument that it has no real meaning anymore. if anything, christians r the chosen ppl cuz they accept jesus as the messiah, while jews accept praise from their peers. goyim is a word that the pharisees use to display how much they adore human approval' trying to put down others just so that they may be gratified themselves. some kid also used the word kike in a way to make ppl think that religion is a race now. disliking someone in a religion is not being racist, im not sure y no one is understanding this. there is also a misconception on what religion is and following god. organized religion is what humans made to bring in traditions associated with a group of ppl who followed god. a lot of the traditions mentioned in the bible were based on that time period cuz jesus didnt come yet to remove earlier purification practices. these include the offerings such as sin offerings, brunt offerings, etc. these practices used animals, in which one would kill the animal because these animals were clean and free of sin and this would remove the sins from humans so that god can view them as clean individuals. when one compares to jesus' death, its exactly the same thing where the sin offerings were used. jesus did not sin, was clean and pure, and therefore he was the only suitable person to be sacrificed to remove sin from his followers.

modern day ppl fail to realize this cuz they were brainwashed in their youth to not believe in the opposite just to maintain their own corrupt traditions. exactly what pharisees do just to maintain their own image and be viewed as the holder of intelligence and wisdom.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Ego

Post by Goodspeed »

jkl wrote:psychology was created by jews, so was capitalism. so its natural for them to revert to their corrupt state of mind to try to make a point.
You high? Psychology is a science that developed over centuries of research and capitalism is a very logical development in our money-based trading system combined with our materialistic nature. What in the world does religion have to do with anything?
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Ego

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Christianity was also created by a Jew. Every Christian is in fact a slave under the Zionist world order.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Ego

Post by Goodspeed »

No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Ego

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

I cannot be proven wrong therefore I am right.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Ego

Post by Goodspeed »

You're repeating yourself.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Ego

Post by jkl »

calmyourtits wrote:
jkl wrote:psychology was created by jews, so was capitalism. so its natural for them to revert to their corrupt state of mind to try to make a point.
You high? Psychology is a science that developed over centuries of research and capitalism is a very logical development in our money-based trading system combined with our materialistic nature. What in the world does religion have to do with anything?
trust me, i have many sources. just read the quran, mein kampf, the communist manifesto, article 5 section 3 of the usa global warming commission, and the many texts by vladimir putin
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Ego

Post by Goodspeed »

Lol 8/10
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Ego

Post by musketjr »

calmyourtits wrote:Lol 8/10
you''re giving him the benefit of the doubt but he is not just an imbecile he''s one of a whole group of people who feel the need to bring up jews, constantly and they dont even hide their antisemitism as you can see in this very thread (and probably 50% of the threads in offtopic)

it''s not acceptable
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Ego

Post by Good ol Ivan »

musketjr wrote:
youre giving him the benefit of the doubt but he is not just an imbecile hes one of a whole group of people who feel the need to bring up jews, constantly and they dont even hide their antisemitism as you can see in this very thread (and probably 50% of the threads in offtopic)

its not acceptable
DL is ironic and this guy is trolling/joking. The hell is wrong with that and why do you care so much.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Ego

Post by jkl »

musketjr wrote:
youre giving him the benefit of the doubt but he is not just an imbecile hes one of a whole group of people who feel the need to bring up jews, constantly and they dont even hide their antisemitism as you can see in this very thread (and probably 50% of the threads in offtopic)

its not acceptable

once again, a pharisee trying to put others down while trying to make themselves look good in front of others. nothing has changed with pharisees for the past couple thousand of years.
how am i being anti-semitic when im praising moses and jesus? dont u realize that they never declared judaism as the proper religion? in fact, none of the prophets declared judaism the proper religion for people. humans merely created judaism which grouped together the traditions.
i dont see ur logic behind ur statements. perhaps its just ur pathetic way on trying to hide behind ur self-pity. either way, ill get u continue since thats all u bring to this thread. but if u dont like me bringing moses and jesus in a religious discussion, then u should go to the hindu thread. plz, try to be mature about this and read some of the teachings found in the bible, that may clear up ur ignorance.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Ego

Post by musketjr »

i already know DL is being ironic, i'm not even referring to him
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Ego

Post by Good ol Ivan »

musketjr wrote:i already know DL is being ironic, i''m not even referring to him

You said there''s a whole group of people who brings up the topics of jews from time to time and how that''s somehow very unacceptable and antisemitic or whatever. So yeah I think you are.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Ego

Post by musketjr »

ivan wrote:
musketjr wrote:i already know DL is being ironic, im not even referring to him

You said theres a whole group of people who brings up the topics of jews from time to time and how thats somehow very unacceptable and antisemitic or whatever. So yeah I think you are.
?

learn to read

btw, since racism is the topic, im surprised no one picked up on kikes earlier in this thread

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kike

using alternative phrases like "chosen people " is more surreptitious, it makes the reader think jews imagine themselves to be elitist, when the only person calling them "chosen people" is the bigot himself. "goy" is a variation on this theme as its a disparaging phrase for non-jewish people that a bigoted jew would use. and again, its people who seem to be obsessed with jews and judaism using this phrase (in dr legends case probably ironically)
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Ego

Post by Good ol Ivan »

....so, yeah, as I said, DL is ironic and jkl is trolling/joking. The hell is wrong with that and why do you care so much.
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Ego

Post by jkl »

u fail to realize what judaism is- its not a race, its a religion. how can u still not understand that? remove the pharisee goggles and learn to read urself, atleast stop with ur ignorance and respect others
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Ego

Post by Goodspeed »

Jkl you are on thin ice, antisemitism is not appreciated here. Check your messages please.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Ego

Post by Good ol Ivan »

jkl wrote:u fail to realize what judaism is- its not a race, its a religion. how can u still not understand that? remove the pharisee goggles and learn to read urself, atleast stop with ur ignorance and respect others

It''s both.

The Jews (Hebrew: ?? ISO 259-3 Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehu??dim]), also known as the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious[20] and ethno-cultural group[21] descended from the Israelites of the Ancient Near East.[22][23][24][25][26][27][28][29]
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Ego

Post by musketjr »

ivan wrote:....so, yeah, as I said, DL is ironic and jkl is trolling/joking. The hell is wrong with that and why do you care so much.
and as i said im not even referring to dr legend so why are you still bringing him up as if i am/was?

"and jkl is only.." as if he is the only person doing this. it''s not even jkl who referred to jews as "kikes" in this very thread which is a word you strictly use to be offensive, there is no non offensive way to use it

now your assumption that jkl is trolling/joking, this kid spends his life ranting about jews on twitch chat, now doing the same on esoc forums. does that seem like a joke to you?
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Ego

Post by jkl »

calmyourtits wrote:Jkl you are on thin ice, antisemitism is not appreciated here. Check your messages please.
show me where i was anti-semitic. and if ur referring to my praises to moses and jesus, then u should rethink ur accusations
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Ego

Post by Good ol Ivan »

musketjr wrote:
ivan wrote:....so, yeah, as I said, DL is ironic and jkl is trolling/joking. The hell is wrong with that and why do you care so much.
and as i said im not even referring to dr legend so why are you still bringing him up as if i am/was?

"and jkl is only.." as if he is the only person doing this. its not even jkl who referred to jews as "kikes" in this very thread which is a word you strictly use to be offensive, there is no non offensive way to use it

now your assumption that jkl is trolling/joking, this kid spends his life ranting about jews on twitch chat, now doing the same on esoc forums.
...you serious?
Look, you said theres a whole group of people who brings up the topics of jews from time to time and how thats somehow very unacceptable and antisemitic or whatever. So yeah I think you were referring to (at least partially) Dragon and jkl. I think I was safe to assume Dragon because that guy does it all the time and the other two are rather new here.

Okay, I will agree goldenicons post was pretty tinfoilish (and that says a lot for a forum that has DL). But I still think you are overdoing just a bit... And I insist.
Why
do you
care

does that seem like a joke to you?
yes.
I mean look at Dragon, he has been doing this for years.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Ego

Post by musketjr »

Look, you said there's a whole group of people who brings up the topics of jews from time to time and how that's somehow very unacceptable and antisemitic or whatever.
no, i didnt say that. there is nothing wrong with any topic and obviously bringing up jews is not what i think is unacceptable or antisemitic. what's unacceptable is the bigotry and antisemitism

well, i concluded that DL acts like borat, where he acts out people's prejudices in front of them. much like fry cook's comment here.

icon is a straight up stormfront wannabe

http://eso-community.net/user/414/recent

jkl is the same

this is only an issue because i decided to respond to it. this has been an issue before on off topic for exactly the same reason, i responded to it, otherwise this subforum has pretty settled into being /pol where half the topics tangent into casual antisemitism
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

Ego

Post by Good ol Ivan »

musketjr wrote:
Look, you said theres a whole group of people who brings up the topics of jews from time to time and how thats somehow very unacceptable and antisemitic or whatever.
no, i didnt say that.
I beg to differ

musketjr wrote:he is not just an imbecile hes one of a whole group of people who feel the need to bring up jews, constantly and they dont even hide their antisemitism'as you can see in this very thread (and probably 50% of the threads in offtopic)

its not acceptable

how the fuck is objecting to racism now being characterised as whining?
Because you cant even tell apart when people are trolling, being ironic, or mocking themselves - and you are still making a fuzz about it. You take racial jokes/terms way too seriously and personally, even if they arent even anyhow aimed at you. So Im wondering, why do you care so much?
The most ironic part is you dont seem to think theres anything wrong with calling people "imbeciles", yet you are complaining because someone said "kike".