The "your number" conversation..

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

"Your number" being the number of guys/girls you've slept with.

Is it ever smart/good/useful to have that conversation with someone you are seeing?

I've thought about quite a bit over the past few years. I'm not sure anything good can come out of it, and the last time a girl started this conversation (which seems to always happen directly following the first time you have sex) I said something like " I don't think this is conversation where anything good can come."

Though I think it'd be odd if a relationship went thru years and then you know, and I'm sure everyone has some type of limit, but never mind that.

Is it ever good?
No Flag mamapapaisop
Skirmisher

Post by mamapapaisop »

In general i really don t think it woulf be ever good to talk wirh girl ypu like to talk about it.. on the one hand she may be disintrested in you after it and on the other hand may you be disintrested in her after the conversation i wouldn t like to have a girl who slept with a huge amount of boys tho ..
WWith friends it s perflectly ok to talk bout stuff like this tho
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

Right. Don't you feel like you want to know tho? :P
No Flag mamapapaisop
Skirmisher

Post by mamapapaisop »

Tell me
YYesure i know now who my gf slept with before me and she knows that from me aswell but well when i was 17 it was super cool to sleep with as many as possible but now as im 18 i really don t think its something special.. those girls these days are in someway pretty easy to handle. . In germany overhere its kinda easy if you dress nice and look good.. and even if not go to a party and buy the vip table with a moet chardon champanger and u will have a lot of pussy.. idk how it works at america or somewhere else
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

I still can't get over the fact that there are people here younger than me.
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

Lol he said back when I was 17, now that I'm 18 xD.

In USA u can't buy a VIP table when ur 18 as drinking age is 21 haha
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I'd say its better to have a mutual trust that neither of you have been fucking around everything that they could find.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

frycookofdoom wrote:I still can''t get over the fact that there are people here younger than me.
In five years you''ll feel like you''re staring at your childhood.
United States of America rickytickitembo
Dragoon
ESO: RickyTickiTembo

Post by rickytickitembo »

I don't think it's worth getting into. You're going to judge her either way if her number isn't exactly what you want to hear (which it never will be). We're curious to know about our significant other's past but it will do a lot more harm than good.
My favorite donut is chocolate Aiz.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

she gonna lie if you ask it first night.
if she starts the conv it's either related to sexual performance or she wants more and want know if ur a player, obvious stuff.
not sure what's the point of asking early since it won't bring anything. Most the time you can tell if she slept with tons of guys unless u met her wasted. And if ur the aoe casanova who slept with 50 chicks, you obviously got to lie at first.
I'd just say around 10, so she can't get paranoid about it.
Once it gets serious ofc you want to know how many partner she had, there shouldn't be taboo if you want a relationship to work imo
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag astriobulik
Crossbow

Post by astriobulik »

matt the gigolo
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Post by jkl »

they used the number equation in american pie 2, so watch that movie to help in ur findings. but u can figure out if she is open to have sex with ppl based on her interactions, movement, and the such. thats y its best to go after religious girls cuz u know they wont have a vaginal wasteland and a mouth that tastes like chlorine when u kiss her. there is nothing proud or cool about having sex with many ppl. there r more important and better ways to boost ur self-esteem than being desperate to have sex with many ppl. it has an impact on ur personality, attitude, and connection that u can have with other ppl. a co-worker of mine seems to have sex with many girls for the past 8 years cuz he would always tell stories how he starting having sex at age 15-16 and would always go to bars and approach girls anywhere he could and hoped that it would lead to sex without having a real relationship. he got boring to talk to cuz he would only talk about girls/sex and never added anything to a conversation. of course sex helps to bring ppl closer, but it also can have ppl move away from u when thats all u ever wanna do.
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

What was it, for guys -3 and for girls +3 from what they say?
No Flag jkl
Dragoon

Post by jkl »

in the movie its divide by 3 for guys and multiply by 3 for women. but in the movie they realize that most of the numbers given r false and its usually just 1 person that they ever had sex with.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

The correct answer is "I can't remember".
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

say it's i, grahams number or ?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

venox wrote:say it''s i, grahams number or ?

I like the grahams number line. You also get the added benefit of seeing if she gets it or not. . .
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.