How old are you?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

How old are you

5%
16-18
24%
19-21
30%
22-25
22%
25+
19%

Total votes: 198

No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Re: How old are you?

Post by adderbrain5 »

iNcog wrote:26 is perfectly OK, especially if you've found the right person.

Younger than 26 is a little young for marriage, 20 is abysmally low.

ARE WE TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE TO DA GAME :X LOLOL
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Papist wrote:I'm 16. I purchased this game on Amazon in 2008 while looking for a new RTS to play. Back then my main goal was figuring out how to beat the Expert AI. I ended up leaving the game in 2010 when my discs stopped working' I returned in 2012 when I bought a new copy of the game off Steam. I finally went online and haven't regretted it.

You're 16? wtf??
Top quality poster.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

iNcog wrote:the future of rts gaming lies in the hands of its community. aoczone, the korean starcraft scene, 0 AD, voobly,

0 AD is like dead. Is it ever gonna get completed?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Im 16 and playing aoe3 1 year, however ive owned game 4 years now, the first 3 years it was on and off like LAN with my brother not knowing of gr or eso existence i was 12-15 back then, so 1 year , 8 months on eso, 4 on gr ( doesnt really count ^^ )
16, 8 months aoe3 never played aoe2 or 1
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Ive been playing aoe games for more than half of my life. I think it might even be 2/3rds. Im not sure if I should be proud or embarassed.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

iNcog wrote:it's not hard to find a game, that said

It absolutely is not. I've played it back in the days i used to work on Linux (like a year ago), available on Software Centre. Tried to play it on lan but it never worked.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

sirmusket wrote:Im 16 and playing aoe3 1 year, however ive owned game 4 years now, the first 3 years it was on and off like LAN with my brother not knowing of gr or eso existence i was 12-15 back then, so 1 year , 8 months on eso, 4 on gr ( doesnt really count ^^ )

Dat verklaart zeker veel.
Italy arcangelusregis
Skirmisher

Post by arcangelusregis »

26.. played aoe2,AoM and EE when the big part of u weren't born.. online for a month in the first release of aoe3 back in 2006 when i was 16.. Bought complete collection this june and started again this beautiful game .. a tip to 16 to 19 year old guys: don't play this game and go live the summer before university/college begins.. i would have had regrets playing aoe instead of going to the beach or having fun with girls and friends .. yolo
One day i'll be Colonel, you will play with me, and you'll lose
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

you're late lol
Italy arcangelusregis
Skirmisher

Post by arcangelusregis »

Octanium wrote:you're late lol

i think it s more funny now cause u find people who really loves the game .. so it's harder to win but it is also more rewarding.
One day i'll be Colonel, you will play with me, and you'll lose
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

haha true :smile:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I am nearly 34 at the time of this posting, must say Its been cool to have been one of the pioneering players with RTS, Its interesting to have grown up when video games were starting in their infancy, to see where they are today. I played the oregon trial in school, a little atari but mostly NES and SUPER nes, which in my opinion SuperNES and N64 had much more fun games than todays systems. As far as computer games though since I got command and conquer as a kid that really the only Genre I stuck to. Then I found AOE1 and the series has been the only game I ever played since. There were a few I tried out like dominion, various other command and conquer series, Sparta, a few turn based, halo wars, and of course I played some star craft. But nothing compares....
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:I am nearly 34 at the time of this posting, must say Its been cool to have been one of the pioneering players with RTS, Its interesting to have grown up when video games were starting in their infancy, to see where they are today. I played the oregon trial in school, a little atari but mostly NES and SUPER nes, which in my opinion SuperNES and N64 had much more fun games than todays systems. As far as computer games though since I got command and conquer as a kid that really the only Genre I stuck to. Then I found AOE1 and the series has been the only game I ever played since. There were a few I tried out like dominion, various other command and conquer series, Sparta, a few turn based, halo wars, and of course I played some star craft. But nothing compares....

Are you ryker, by any chance?
Top quality poster.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

no idea who that is
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
sirmusket wrote:Im 16 and playing aoe3 1 year, however ive owned game 4 years now, the first 3 years it was on and off like LAN with my brother not knowing of gr or eso existence i was 12-15 back then, so 1 year , 8 months on eso, 4 on gr ( doesnt really count ^^ )

lol english nub
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:

Oh it means that explains a lot, mmm probs talking of my age, well your same age and you behave like an idiot tbh so =P hehe
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

i preferred thebritish, he at least didnt want to stream
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

I'm 15. I started with aom when I was 6. Later started playing aoc too . When I was 9 I got aoe 3 but aom was always my favorite. By the time I got good at the game eso had been discontinued. I was really sad I had missed out. Eventually aom broke so I started playing aoe3 again. I realized I was really bad so I looked up the game on YT and found interjections Vids . I realized that the community for aoe3 was still alive and that eso was still online so I created my account in December. Since then I played more than 150 games on nilla and I recently bought TAD. I know im late but whatever.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

I wonder how many aoe 3 players are both younger than me and better than me at the game. I'm 19 and pr25. Anyone younger and higher pr?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

yesh
No Flag Zhanson10
Dragoon
Donator 01

Post by Zhanson10 »

Who?
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Zhanson10 wrote:I wonder how many aoe 3 players are both younger than me and better than me at the game. I'm 19 and pr25. Anyone younger and higher pr?

16 pr28 at max
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

sirmusket wrote:
Zhanson10 wrote:I wonder how many aoe 3 players are both younger than me and better than me at the game. I'm 19 and pr25. Anyone younger and higher pr?

16 pr28 at max

atm im pr26 on SirMusket