Thinking

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Thinking

Post by Jam »

How often do you think? What thoughts do you enjoy most? Do you tend to only think in parties or have a couple of thoughts and play aoe at home? What age did you start thinking or haven't you still started?
Feel free to discuss or ask anything here!

I personally do both, think in parties/go to bar and in this case I think pretty much but still appropriately. During weekends I may take 2-3 thoughts at home just for good taste and to relax if I'm too tired to go out I try not to go to bars every weekend but in the summer time there are just so many good festivals/events so thinking gets pretty high.

When I started to think at the age of 16 (even though age limit is 18 ::badass) I didn't like thoughts at all. I forced myself to think (+its cheap) and now I mostly think about thinking. I'm looking forward to learn more about dark/soft/etc thoughts. It's just shame that special thoughts are so super expensive here in Finland x_x Plato/Hegel :heart:
I also enjoy monologs a lot. And btw, if you guys see ideas called "long thought", try it out! It's very popular, long thought here in Finland and good alternative to people who don't like quick or intense. We are waiting for its worldwide spread.

So, are you like Venividivici_W who loves his witty thoughts or PrinceofKabul who sometimes gets thunk as fuck just to show his crazy thinking skills! Or K?enigErik dabbling in his philosophy?
SPEAK!

inb4: yea I think about water every day huehuehuehue
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Thinking

Post by Marco1698 »

I think all the time. I love think. Because when I think I can imagine a better reality
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Thinking

Post by momuuu »

Is this thread to test if we actually read the original post or not?

Back on topic: Thinking is OP. But sometimes, the thankover can be pretty bad.
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Thinking

Post by giveuanxiety »

Lately I haven't been thinking much
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Thinking

Post by Good ol Ivan »

jerom wrote:Is this thread to test if we actually read the original post or not?
What''s a parody.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Thinking

Post by SoldieR »

If I'm buying a thought, I buy thoughts so I don't spend $50, if I've had a few, and I'm thinking just myself, I get thoughts on the rocks, if I am feeling tired, I get thoughts and red bull.
Also, outside during the summer is usually just thinking.

Fireball pretty typical cheapish thought.

I really just think to get thought, however, a thought, or any other non hoppy tasting think is nice when I'm just chillin
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Thinking

Post by deleted_user0 »

Thinking too much is bad for you. Too many people just think too fast, i really dislike western thinking culture.

The Western attitude towards thought is pretty much a dangerous cancer.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Thinking

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

umeu wrote:Thinking too much is bad for you. Too many people just think too fast, i really dislike western thinking culture.

The Western attitude towards thought is pretty much a dangerous cancer.?
Agreed. Have you tried eastern thought? It''s a lot more open and tranquil, and very refreshing when you just feel caught up in the stress of everyday life. Buddhism is already fairly well known here in the west, although I personally I prefer a cool, deep draught of Taoist philosophy to finish off the day with.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Thinking

Post by _venox_ »

changing the words smoking and joints to thinking and thought doesn't make it any different...
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France iNcog
Ninja

Thinking

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Thinking

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

venox wrote:changing the words smoking and joints to thinking and thought doesn''t make it any different...
What are you talking about? Thinking is clearly a euphemism for drinking.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Thinking

Post by _venox_ »

My mistake, haven't thought for a while.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.