Shitposts

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Shitposts

Post by Marco1698 »

I made many shitpost even they weren't so bad imo.. That's because I decided to create them
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Shitposts

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

marco1698 wrote:I made many shitpost even they weren''t so bad imo.. That''s because I decided to create them
I fully agree.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Shitposts

Post by Jam »

"General de Maud'huy had just been roused from sleep on the straw of a shed and was standing in the street when a little group of unmistakeable purport came round the corner. Twelve soldiers and an NCO, a firing party, a couple of gendarmes, and between them an unarmed soldier. My heart sank and a feeling of horror overcame me. General de Maud'huy gave a look, then held up his hand so that the party halted, and with his characteristic quick step went up to the doomed man.

He asked what he had been condemned for. It was for abandoning his post. The General then began to talk to the man. Quite simply, he explained discipline to him. Abandoning your post was letting down your pals' more, it was letting down your country that looked to you to defend her. He spoke of the necessity of example, how some could do their duty without prompting but others, less strong, had to know and understand the supreme cost of failure. He told the condemned man that his crime was not venial, not low, and that he must die as an example, so that others should not fail. Surprisingly, the wretch agreed, nodding his head. He saw a glimmer of something, redemption in his own eyes, a real hope, though he knew he was about to die. Maud'huy went on, carrying the man with him to comprehension that any sacrifice was worthwhile while it helped France ever so little. What did anything matter if he knew this?

Finally, de Maud'huy held out his hand: 'Yours also is a way of dying for France,' he said. The procession started again, but now the victim was a willing one. The sound of a volley announced that all was over. The general wiped the beads of perspiration from his brow, and for the first time perhaps his hand trembled as he lit his pipe." - Sir Edward Louis Spears
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Shitposts

Post by Goodspeed »

jam wrote:"General de Maud''huy had just been roused from sleep on the straw of a shed and was standing in the street when a little group of unmistakeable purport came round the corner. Twelve soldiers and an NCO, a firing party, a couple of gendarmes, and between them an unarmed soldier. My heart sank and a feeling of horror overcame me. General de Maud''huy gave a look, then held up his hand so that the party halted, and with his characteristic quick step went up to the doomed man.

He asked what he had been condemned for. It was for abandoning his post. The General then began to talk to the man. Quite simply, he explained discipline to him. Abandoning your post was letting down your pals' more, it was letting down your country that looked to you to defend her. He spoke of the necessity of example, how some could do their duty without prompting but others, less strong, had to know and understand the supreme cost of failure. He told the condemned man that his crime was not venial, not low, and that he must die as an example, so that others should not fail. Surprisingly, the wretch agreed, nodding his head. He saw a glimmer of something, redemption in his own eyes, a real hope, though he knew he was about to die. Maud''huy went on, carrying the man with him to comprehension that any sacrifice was worthwhile while it helped France ever so little. What did anything matter if he knew this?

Finally, de Maud''huy held out his hand: ''Yours also is a way of dying for France,'' he said. The procession started again, but now the victim was a willing one. The sound of a volley announced that all was over. The general wiped the beads of perspiration from his brow, and for the first time perhaps his hand trembled as he lit his pipe." - Sir Edward Louis Spears
Would have read but it didn''t say "Jam" at bolded part
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Shitposts

Post by Jam »

"Well it's kind of difficult to write about my own experiences in WW1" -Jam
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Shitposts

Post by Goodspeed »

I didn't know it was about WW1. See I didn't read it, cause it didn't say Jam at bolded part

Write something.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: Shitposts

Post by fightinfrenchman »

A couple months later cheadar and I would find the forums. How innocent you fools were.

But seriously, the liebe should not have happened
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix