Neuron vs Rest of the Eso-c staff members vote

Place open for new posts ā€” threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Neuron
52%
Rest of the Eso-c staff members
48%

Total votes: 63

Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

Please explain your decision
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

There should be the choice: "They all fucked up"
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

From what I''ve seen posted by all those involved, I think Neuron is a great site admin/developer, but just unable to work as a team. He can''t accept a different opinion of the majority and resorts to threats to get his way.

A solid enough example for me is when he says "if zuta comes on board Im out and I take all I made", as captured by Incog (http://i.imgur.com/9oBZaFw.png). Blackmailing the rest of admin board in such a way is in my opinion completely unacceptable and I would be scared to have a person with this kind of behaviour on my team. Honestly, being in this position I''d act exactly the same way ESOC staff did.

I still want to thank Neuron for his truly awesome contributions here and wish him luck on future projects. I do recommend a non-team project though.
Last edited by EAGLEMUT on 19 Aug 2015, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix link
momuuu wrote: ā†‘theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

The admins should be elected by a process of universal suffrage. That is the only fair system.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I must say its ridiculous to try to make zuta a staff member when he rarely even visits the forums. Neuron was absolutely right opposing that.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

There should be an option for: "I have no fucking idea and this poll is utterly pointless."
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Yeah it makes sense neuron is waaaaaay more qualified than anybody they should just let him do his thing
last time i cryed was because i stood on Legoļ»æ
No Flag goldenicon
Musketeer

Post by goldenicon »

why would they want to get zuta after watching the demise of the rts website, even pk overtook that site in terms of popularity and they had someone as incompetent as me working on their tournaments.
No Flag kapor
Crossbow

Post by kapor »

No1 priority: This show must go on. With or without Neuron. Everybody is replaceable...
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

When people have too much time: thats the result
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

The fundamental question: apoptosis or necrosis?
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Post by Durokan »

why isnt there ever an option of "durokan's random drama new-expansion-salt-theory was correct"
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

This is the kind thread everyone would expect a 15yo kid to make. Like cheering for one team or another to the point of insulting the other part. Very useful indeed.
Image Image Image
No Flag pounendo
Skirmisher

Post by pounendo »

This thread just creates division. What's the point? We aren't actually voting for admins, so why make it a popularity contest?
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
ESO: CuCkO0

Post by CuCkO0 »

How idiotic and childish do you have to be in order to create such a thread, and that's coming from me that has basically no maturity at all.
KINGofOsmane wrote:If Elo is down what are we even fighting for
No Flag titumir
Musketeer

Post by titumir »

I am with keeping Neuron and make this a reasonable solution of this problem, I think So far he has done a decent job , Let the expert do his things.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Because they kicked out Neuron out of all people.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

garja wrote:This is the kind thread everyone would expect a 15yo kid to make. Like cheering for one team or another to the point of insulting the other part. Very useful indeed.

I''m just adapting myself to the lvl of this community. Also this thread was coming up anyways. You accused the community of "cheering" for the wrong point of view. I wanted to see if that''s true or not. Since everyone can vote anonymous here I thought it would show their true feelings about this affair. I didn''t expect this outcome.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

ovi12 wrote:Yeah it makes sense neuron is waaaaaay more qualified than anybody they should just let him do his thing
Hes pretending we continuously shut all of his ideas down but thats quite simply not true. We had disagreements, sure, and Neurons inability to compromise or handle any kind of criticism made those disagreements stand out.

The banner, for example, was a whole ordeal. Tilanus made some nice designs but all of them rejected by Neuron and Neuron alone. He would not budge, constantly insulting everyones qualifications in the process even though Tilanus was much more qualified than he was. In the end, the old banner stayed up way too long and we ended up going with a different banner. It wasnt a compromise, it was simply Neuron getting his way by using his previous work and continued participation as leverage.
No Flag ifiwereobelix
Crossbow

Post by ifiwereobelix »

I personally dont have any experience with any Team member, so i (and i think everybody who has no 'insight' Information) cant have an OBJECTIVE opinion about all thats going on. Also i want to say thank you to all of you who helped on that projekt, because without you the best Game of all times would be pretty much dead right now. (I think thats being said not often enough!!!)

About all thats going on, i can only say something about the chats on the forum and there it seemed for me, that Neurons behavior is really rude and if i were a team member (wich im obviously not) i wouldnt wanna work with him. I also think that Neuron is not really getting the point from all the other admins. I guess that you guys are not gaining anything (i mean Money,youre obviously gaining a nice place to talk about aoe3 <3) from that site and doing it as a hobby. Even if the site was more professional with neuron, why should the team work with somebody who has such an attitude in the end (maybe only in the end,but i think that doesnt matter) and therefore loose the positive factor connected to that Site?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

bobabu wrote:
garja wrote:This is the kind thread everyone would expect a 15yo kid to make. Like cheering for one team or another to the point of insulting the other part. Very useful indeed.
Im just adapting myself to the lvl of this community. Also this thread was coming up anyways. You accused the community of "cheering" for the wrong point of view. I wanted to see if thats true or not. Since everyone can vote anonymous here I thought it would show their true feelings about this affair. I didnt expect this outcome.
I accused the community of what?
Im just saying there is nothing to cheer for. Its not a popularity contest. A loss-loss decision has been taken and thats it, for the good of the community.
Image Image Image
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

je suis garja
Great Britain CuCkO0
Dragoon
ESO: CuCkO0

Post by CuCkO0 »

-grabs juice-