Ben Carson for US president?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Meningitis vaccine not worth the autism risk.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drlegend wrote:Never heard of meningitis. And I don''t want to become an autist thanks.
Omg you troll''d me so hard there ledgy!!!!!! HHHHUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Where does this autism story even come from? If there's one thing that is very unlikely to be related to vaccines, it is autism..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:Where does this autism story even come from? If there''s one thing that is very unlikely to be related to vaccines, it is autism..

I''m surprised that anyone can be so ignorant as to not want their kids to be vaccinated.... Should be illegal if you ask me.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Post by Durokan »

jerom wrote:Where does this autism story even come from? If there''s one thing that is very unlikely to be related to vaccines, it is autism..

mercury is in vaccines (thiomersal)! Its going to give us all autism just like real mercury. It disregards the fact that elemental mercury is comepletely different than some random compound with mercury in it.
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

durokan wrote:
jerom wrote:Where does this autism story even come from? If theres one thing that is very unlikely to be related to vaccines, it is autism..
mercury is in vaccines (thimerosal)! Its going to give us all autism just like real mercury. It disregards the fact that elemental mercury is comepletely different than some random compound with mercury in it.

does mercury cause autism then? I didnt know that.. Sounds like a myth to me aswell.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

Freddie Mercury never caused autism in anybody.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Post by Durokan »

jerom wrote:
durokan wrote: mercury is in vaccines (thimerosal)! Its going to give us all autism just like real mercury. It disregards the fact that elemental mercury is comepletely different than some random compound with mercury in it.
does mercury cause autism then? I didnt know that.. Sounds like a myth to me aswell.

it can cause autism in a fetus iirc. Thiomersal doesnt even when metabolised, as the body clears out the ethylmercury quickly(one of the metabolites of thiomersal)
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

venox wrote:Freddie Mercury never caused autism in anybody.
He caused seropositivity though.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

shaolinstar wrote:
venox wrote:Freddie Mercury never caused autism in anybody.
He caused seropositivity though.
:hihihi:
Oh snap!

(rofl) (rofl) (rofl)
No Flag drac3130
Musketeer

Post by drac3130 »

Conservative logic: 0% chance of my child having a mild learning disorder by taking a vaccine is worse than a 100% chance my child will die a slow and painful death if he gets smallpox or polio while simultaneously infecting other peoples' children despite the fact they cared and got vaccines and then claiming that vaccines don't work because the vaccinated children got infected, meanwhile not realizing what a vaccine actually does and is intended for.

Sounds like a pretty sheltered lifestyle glued to Fox News and dismissing the "liberal bastions" of higher education in which men and women dedicate their entire existences to the progress, of science and art.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

drac3130 wrote:Conservative logic: 0% chance of my child having a mild learning disorder by taking a vaccine is worse than a 100% chance my child will die a slow and painful death if he gets smallpox or polio while simultaneously infecting other peoples'' children despite the fact they cared and got vaccines and then claiming that vaccines don''t work because the vaccinated children got infected, meanwhile not realizing what a vaccine actually does and is intended for.?

Sounds like a pretty sheltered lifestyle glued to Fox News and dismissing the "liberal bastions" of higher education in which men and women dedicate their entire existences to the progress, of science and art.
All wrong. You''re just mentally impaired and sheltered, and therefore cannot comprehend the values of the Trump.
No Flag drac3130
Musketeer

Post by drac3130 »

frycookofdoom wrote:
drac3130 wrote:Conservative logic: 0% chance of my child having a mild learning disorder by taking a vaccine is worse than a 100% chance my child will die a slow and painful death if he gets smallpox or polio while simultaneously infecting other peoples children despite the fact they cared and got vaccines and then claiming that vaccines dont work because the vaccinated children got infected, meanwhile not realizing what a vaccine actually does and is intended for.

All wrong. Youre just mentally impaired and sheltered, and therefore cannot comprehend the values of the Trump.
Sorry. Silly me, I never thought that in my 20 years of not seeing a single Mexican person where I live that changing the Constitution of the United States and building a wall would solve all of our problems. It all makes sense now that illegal immigration is at is four decade low and we dont have to worry about global warming because it has been proven false because it snowed where I live a few months ago.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

drac3130 wrote:Conservative logic: 0% chance of my child having a mild learning disorder by taking a vaccine is worse than a 100% chance my child will die a slow and painful death if he gets smallpox or polio while simultaneously infecting other peoples'' children despite the fact they cared and got vaccines and then claiming that vaccines don''t work because the vaccinated children got infected, meanwhile not realizing what a vaccine actually does and is intended for.?

actually anti vaccination is found on both the extreme right and left
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

1/3 of "hispanics" are in favor of Trump. Sounds legit.
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Just because your Hispanic doesn't mean you have to get in the USA illegally.

No Flag drac3130
Musketeer

Post by drac3130 »

The only reassuring thing is that Trump and Cruz are not actually stupid, they are highly educated and understand politics and getting power as they have all of their lives...they don't believe 90% of the shit they say but they know that saying buzzwords like "Deport" "Illegal" "Muslim Extremist" "Change Constitution" "Religious Liberty" "Supreme Court Sucks" "Politicians in Washington" "China" etc etc can easily rile up the racist trash part of the Republican Party that never used to vote while the mainstreamers are stuck deciding between Bush and Rubio.

Well, at least I hope Trump is kidding around...I mean some part of that New York life and his Democrat until 3 months ago must have remained.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Even tough this would most likely involve raising the Us military budget further.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Omg yes bomb them because they disagree with our views, ahaha those evil a-rab scum
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

drlegend wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:Just because your Hispanic doesnt mean you have to get in the USA illegally.
Native Hispanics have been a part of America for a long time and often vote Republican. It is usually the very newest immigrants that are solid Democrats. Studies have shown that the longer a Hispanics family been in the US (one generation, two generations, etc.) the more likely they are to vote Republican, identify as American only (none of that hyphenated crap), speak English only, and just generally be indistinguishable from other Americans, much like how Polish and Norwegian Americans and other assimilated immigrants are generally indistinguishable from Anglo Americans.

As for you Drac, you seem very worried about Trump. Heres a little thing to lighten your mood. :-*

Washington (CNN) Donald Trump wants to "knock the hell out of" Iraqs oil fields in order to strike ISIS.

And then he wants to take over the oil fields and funnel the profits back to the United States, funds he would use to take care of veterans and their families.

"You take away their (ISISs) wealth, that you go and knock the hell out of the oil, take back the oil," Trump said this weekend on NBCs "Meet the Press."

"Were going to have so much money," he added.
Payback time.

I fucking love how trump is not afraid to straight up say that "were going to have so much money". At the end of the day money and resources is what you need to prosper and trumps not afraid to bluntly put it that objective out there and weather the potential jimmies that will be rustled. Im not even a huge trump person btw.

No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Hahahha gotta get dem monies wheeeeee Iraq watch out here we come lol!
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Jesus dragon, when you assfuck someone this hard you should at least have the courtesy to give them a reach around.